Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Titansgrave: Nestora by Night [Recruiting]

Originally posted by MacynSnow View Post
    OOC:Just waiting on Zara(I feel like I've posted this before...)
    You know what mages are like!
    If someone didn't cry you weren't playing with family!

Two wrongs don't make a right but, three rights make a left.

Comment

"Zara! Snap out of it. What are you looking at? Or are you going into one of those wierd trance things you do where you wake up, act like nothing happened but know something we should know? Either way I'm heading over to the door and knocking unless you know something I don't."

Comment

OOC:I'm gonna have to give Darkfire14 until Monday to Awnser this.If she doesn't,then we'll have to figure something out.Have either of you guy's heard ANYTHING from her?I'm starting to get that bad Feeling in the Pit of my Stomach(It could also be that Burrito I ate for Breakfast This Morning,so...)
        Originally posted by Bladewind
        Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

OOC:Sorry for Posting Late,My computer dies on me Late Sunday Night&it didn't get fixed until Late Last Night
          Note 1)Since I've given Darkfire14 MORE than enough time to post and/or tell us what's going on,I'm going to have to put her in Character Purgetory until we hear something.
          Note 2)I know the GM that's running Fantasy*AGE on this would love have more Players.If you guy's are interested,He'd probably take both of you on(Since I'm playing in it and can give you a Good reference! )
          Note 3)if you guy's want,I can still keep running this game(I'll just have to add something in about Zara),but I'll leave it up to you guy's to decide(As alway's,I'll go by Majority Vote)

Comment

I'm good either way. I was enjoying this story and was interested in where it was going, really wanted to see if I could get that attractive female interested, but if cherrick wants to move I'm happy with that too.

Comment

I do want to see where this is going, but I generally find bigger groups to be more fun than small ones. Plus we're still early enough to put this on hold and come back to it eventually without having been spoiled too much.

Comment

Originally posted by cherrick View Post
                I do want to see where this is going, but I generally find bigger groups to be more fun than small ones. Plus we're still early enough to put this on hold and come back to it eventually without having been spoiled too much.
                OK,we'll go with your Idea Cherrick&I'll try to get in contact with the Other GM and we'll see what happens! (I like the Idea of putting this on hold until we hear from Darkfire,they were playing a good charcter Concept and I don't want to see it go to waste)

Comment

Working...
                X