New DA game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DA game

So now we have this Play-By-Post but nobody is using it. Is there anyone that would be willing to GM a game of Dragon Age? At the moment I'm too busy, but maybe later.
    I think here potential players or GM's can introduce and talk to each other.

Re: New DA game

I have never done play-by-post, I'd love to play then GM later.
    "...If you are the steel that cuts at innocence, we are the rust that will break you!" -Zackery (my 'main' character).

"Hello, I'm Handel, you bribed a member of my guild, I'm gonna kill you all in proportionate retaliation. Let's have fun, yeah?" - Handel (another guy I enjoy being)

"Don't worry about him, he's slow and knows it. Things go tits-up, run faster than the person next to you and you'll be fine." -Gertl (the single luckiest man in all of Bovaria)

Comment

That'd be great, though I'm still too busy to GM...

Comment

I would consider Dming a DA game while i havent looked at the set for a long time and i only just got the new book at gencon and havent spent alot of time reading yet I would prolly be willing to run a game in a week or two. That is if players would be interested.

Comment

How do I GM a game on a forum? I just wanna know before I dig in.

I like fantasy age, but I wanna do a simple one shot story with inspiration from action films.

Comment

Originally posted by aweshum View Post
            How do I GM a game on a forum? I just wanna know before I dig in.

I like fantasy age, but I wanna do a simple one shot story with inspiration from action films.
            The easiest way I personally found to doing this is to simply have your Future Players Personally e-mail you with their Char. Sheets&then run the Game here(you'd have to make all their rolls for them,but maybe I'm just being Paranoid).
            Originally posted by Bladewind
            Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

Players could use http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/ to register their rolls and link them so you'd have proof of their results.

Comment

You can also get them to use www.coyotecode.net/roll/ or orokos.com/roll as well. If you do go for the random dice roller for attributes, if they use an account, you can track their rolls as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Corrigon View Post
                  You can also get them to use www.coyotecode.net/roll/ or orokos.com/roll as well. If you do go for the random dice roller for attributes, if they use an account, you can track their rolls as well.
                  All that would be Perfectly fine with me,as long as it's all on the Up&Up(I was taught how to play Tabletop RPG's by a Group of Bloodthirsty Power Gamers that liked using my PC's as the Meat Shield of the Group& would Flat-Out lie to your Face about their Roll's if you didn't see them roll it.I know not everyone's like that anymore,but after 12 years of thatBasically Elementary,Junior High&High SchoolI'm kinda Paranoid about it)
                  Originally posted by Bladewind
                  Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

Working...
                  X