Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Coming May 2018] Authentic Heroines Campaign Setting(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Coming May 2018] Authentic Heroines Campaign Setting(s)

Canceled.
    Last edited by AuthenticHeroines; 05-25-2019, 10:02 AM.
    Coming April 2018: Authentic Heroines: The Guide to Solar Woman

Product Identity: The following is designated as Product Identity, in accordance with Section 1(e) of the Open Game License, Version 1.0a: all characters and their associated images, descriptions, backgrounds, and related information are declared Product Identity. The following text is Open Gaming Content: all game system rules and material not previously declared Product Identity.

Re: [Coming April 2018] Authentic Heroines Campaign Setting(s)

Originally posted by AuthenticHeroines
    Update: 1/28/18:

As of today, the PDF version of Authentic Heroines: The Guide to Solar Woman will also include the Hero Lab files for Solar Woman, Aditi, and all the villains, minions, and supporting cast members included in the book. If it has game stats, it will have a Hero Lab file!
    Looking forward to this - will the PDF version be released on Drivethrurpg.com?

Comment

Originally posted by AuthenticHeroines View Post
      ....when I turned a group that boldly stated: "We'll never play any game that doesn't have a sword" into die-hard M&M players.
      M&M has swords: they're in the core book, Equipment section.

Comment

Though a knight, a wizard, and an elf with a bow probably wouldn’t have been very Golden Age.
        I don't know: based on fiction from that era and earlier the only problem you'd have is that no one would understand what the elf was.

Comment

Looks good and like the final artwork - less cartoonish and its nice to see a series that shows strong female characters. Are their plans to follow this up with other characters?

Comment

Re: [Coming April 2018] Authentic Heroines Campaign Setting(s) - Now With Patreon!

Not sure I understand the benefits of Patreon - according to an earlier post here the Bookmarked PDF: $10 US (Will be available at DriveThruRPG and our website store, and will include Hero Lab files for every character in the book) but on the patreon page it states The PDF Version (with Hero Lab files) and Monthly Bonus
            $15 or more per major Authentic Heroines release which consists of The PDF of the next release (The Guide to Solar Woman), Hero Lab files for every character in the book.

So patreon costs an extra $5 for

☑ All future monthly bonus characters.

☑ Everything prior to official release.

but for that you have to subscribe to agree to buy every every future issue before anyone's had a chance to review it? Why does that cost an extra $5?
            As I said this not a criticism just not sure what I'd get for the extra charge.

Comment

Re: [Coming April 2018] Authentic Heroines Campaign Setting(s) - Now With Patreon!

Thanks for that - subscribed. Good luck!

Comment

Re: [Coming April 2018] Authentic Heroines Campaign Setting(s) - Available for Pre-Order!

[CENTER]A free preview of Authentic Heroines: The Guide to Solar Woman is now available either at DriveThruRPG or the Authentic Heroines website (it's in the drop-down).
                Is this being given to patrons or an update sent? I appreciate that the Patreon.com take up doesn't appear to have been as big as you'd have hoped and I'm not sure where that leaves those of us who did sign up..?

Comment

Re: [Coming April 2018] Authentic Heroines Campaign Setting(s) - Preview Now Available

New Release Date

Due to a slight issue with the maps, the final version of The Guide to Solar Woman will be delayed for a few days. We've set the new release date to May 16, but that's just a buffer (it probably won't be that long).
                  Is there an update on this product and your plans for other characters?

Comment

Re: [Coming June 6, 2018] Authentic Heroines Campaign Setting(s)

The FINAL release date for Authentic Heroines: The Guide to Solar Woman is June 6, 2018. Thanks for understanding!
                    Any update? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X