Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Cosmic Action for M&M

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • More Cosmic Action for M&M



    The Cosmic Handbook was awesome. But - it's been a few months. Perhaps you once more are faced with an insatiable and all-consuming hunger for more Kirby Cracklin' Cosmic fun in your M&M Game?

    Hunger no more! The Great Game is your answer


    Written by a stellar cast of RPG talent (including RPG legend Steve Perrin, Jason Tondro (aka Doctor Comics)and Jacob Blackmon) with many a fond tip of the hat to the cosmic supers of yore, The Great Game is a setting that puts your PCs in the center of the fun.

    The Great Game provides characters, organizations, starship stats, adventure hooks and advice for running a space-based supers campaign.

    * A mad god searches for a dark ritual that will give him the means to destroy the universe.
    * A corrupt space-police organization enslaves civilized worlds to enrich itself.
    * An empire of sentient machines is exterminating any biological life in its path.
    * Pirates prey upon the space-ways with impunity.

    Meanwhile, the forces of order and good are retreating, scattered and embattled.

    The universe needs heroes!

    NOTE: This system contains several references to the Stark City RPG setting. However, it is not necessary to be familar with Stark City to use this book.

    Check it out now...
    Last edited by dirkgentry2000; 06-16-2016, 08:16 PM.

  • #2
    Re: More Cosmic Action for M&M

    Nice product. A good toolkit/framework of classic comic book space stories to set up conflicts. With a little work and some substitutions I can use it for my DCA campaign. Thanks!

    Andrew <:-{}
    - Andrew <:-{}

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: More Cosmic Action for M&amp;M

      Originally posted by Quistar View Post
      Nice product. A good toolkit/framework of classic comic book space stories to set up conflicts. With a little work and some substitutions I can use it for my DCA campaign. Thanks!

      Andrew <:-{}
      Thanks! It's really found an audience too.
      I had considered converting this to M&M over a year or so ago but I was turned off by the negative response .

      Seems like I was mistaken to take the response in this forum as representative of the wider M&M audience.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: More Cosmic Action for M&amp;M

        I think you'll enjoy it. It's a solid product with a lot of support behind it, which hopefully will get converted to M&M 3e stats at some point.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: More Cosmic Action for M&amp;M

          Originally posted by sumnerd View Post
          I think you'll enjoy it. It's a solid product with a lot of support behind it, which hopefully will get converted to M&M 3e stats at some point.
          Hey Dom
          It's been released for M&M3e

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: More Cosmic Action for M&amp;M

            Originally posted by dirkgentry2000 View Post
            Hey Dom
            It's been released for M&M3e
            Sorry, I should have been clearer, I'm talking about the various supplements that have been released for the Great Game. I'm hoping to see them get converted to 3e.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: More Cosmic Action for M&amp;M

              Originally posted by dirkgentry2000 View Post
              Thanks! It's really found an audience too.
              I had considered converting this to M&M over a year or so ago but I was turned off by the negative response .

              Seems like I was mistaken to take the response in this forum as representative of the wider M&M audience.
              Honestly, I think you just "lucked" into some of the more outspoken of the community. Overall, supplements have a tough row to hoe (for reasons covered in the thread, people ar eapt to roll their own in a lot of cases), but there is still a market. I'll admit that I'm among those who seldom buy supplements, in part due to not running that many games and in part due to perceived expense.
              [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

              [b]Current games:[/b]
              [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: More Cosmic Action for M&amp;M

                Does it have rules for spaceship-combat that have a different feel to it than heroes fighting each other?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: More Cosmic Action for M&amp;M

                  Originally posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
                  Honestly, I think you just "lucked" into some of the more outspoken of the community. Overall, supplements have a tough row to hoe (for reasons covered in the thread, people ar eapt to roll their own in a lot of cases), but there is still a market. I'll admit that I'm among those who seldom buy supplements, in part due to not running that many games and in part due to perceived expense.
                  Yes. I think you're right

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: More Cosmic Action for M&amp;M

                    Originally posted by CAA View Post
                    Does it have rules for spaceship-combat that have a different feel to it than heroes fighting each other?
                    No it doesn't. We don't provide any alternate space-combat rules.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: More Cosmic Action for M&amp;M

                      With this link, you can pick up The Great Game for only $3.50 (instead of its usual price of 4.99)

                      Discount expires at the end of this week

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X