X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New releases from Purple Prose

Hey you! Yes you!

Hi!

I'm Crystal Frasier, a 15+ year veteran of the game industry, and I have my own rad little [publishing imprint and a powerful love for superhero games. Check out the very first offering from Purple Prose Press: The Template Tome

This 16-page supplement provides almost 60 ready-made templates and template variations, along with 5 per-generated characters, all aimed at expanding your options as a GM in need of foes. It's got templates to give you fire-breathing dinosaurs, robot spiders, cyborg ninjas, and really, really competent bystanders a la super doctor astronaut Peter Corbeau! Not to mention ready-made opponents like the undead crime boss Donna Morta and the elder-thing-infused cult leader Brother Creep!

I'm very excited to finally have the time to start putting together a few of these projects, so please check it out and leave feedback!

Re: New releases from Purple Prose

Originally posted by Omega Girl View Post
    Hey you! Yes you!

Hi!

I'm Crystal Frasier, a 15+ year veteran of the game industry, and I have my own rad little [publishing imprint and a powerful love for superhero games. Check out the very first offering from Purple Prose Press: The Template Tome

This 16-page supplement provides almost 60 ready-made templates and template variations, along with 5 per-generated characters, all aimed at expanding your options as a GM in need of foes. It's got templates to give you fire-breathing dinosaurs, robot spiders, cyborg ninjas, and really, really competent bystanders a la super doctor astronaut Peter Corbeau! Not to mention ready-made opponents like the undead crime boss Donna Morta and the elder-thing-infused cult leader Brother Creep!

I'm very excited to finally have the time to start putting together a few of these projects, so please check it out and leave feedback!
    Have it in my inbox on RPGNow.com right now, but have to wait until Friday to purchase anything. Just the preview alone was enough to make me want this one.

Comment

I got a notification from RPGNow.com earlier tonight about this & was considering buying this once I got paid. Now I will for sure.

Comment

Thanks guys! Your confidence in me is the best review of all

Comment

I have to give you two thumbs up just for the names Brother Creep and Donna Morta!

Hope your product garners some good sales!

All my best.

Comment

Bought! This is an excellent product!

Comment

Just picked this up & gave it a once over.

I'm already getting ideas to use in my games. A very nicely done product that I am pretty sure I will get a lot of use out of.

Comment

Nice, review posted on Drivethru. Can't wait to see what you produce next...

Comment

Working...
                X