Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the best print on demand products and where is the best place to order them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the best print on demand products and where is the best place to order them?

Long running gm and fan of mnm. I have all the books except the new cosmic, as well as a handful of Vigilance Press and the Watch guard Sourcebook, plus an extra I picked up here or there at a con. What I'm interested in is compilations of characters or books/settings available through print on demand.

I appreciate the help.

Re: What are the best print on demand products and where is the best place to order them?

Originally posted by Anthanatos View Post
    Long running gm and fan of mnm. I have all the books except the new cosmic, as well as a handful of Vigilance Press and the Watch guard Sourcebook, plus an extra I picked up here or there at a con. What I'm interested in is compilations of characters or books/settings available through print on demand.

I appreciate the help.
    The 3rd edition Algernon Files books are available in print, and there are going to be print editions of Vigilance Press' Rouges, Rivals, and Renegades and Xion Studios Acts of Villainy hitting some time this year.

Comment

Re: What are the best print on demand products and where is the best place to order them?

Will the Vigilance Press and Xion Studios releaseS be compilations? I love their products, but am not a fan of having multiple $2 products to juggle about.

Comment

Will the Vigilance Press and Xion Studios releaseS be compilations? I love their products, but am not a fan of having multiple $2 products to juggle about.
        Yes, the first of the Rouges, Rivals, and Renegades compilations is in layout right now. I'll holler at James Dawsey and see if he can fill in the details for you.

Comment

Originally posted by sumnerd View Post
          Yes, the first of the Rouges, Rivals, and Renegades compilations is in layout right now. I'll holler at James Dawsey and see if he can fill in the details for you.
          Thanks for the good word, Sumnerd!

Sumnerd's had an early peek at the PDF (and gave us some helpful feedback on it). We've uploaded the print files and are waiting to hear back from the printer to make sure there aren't any errors in there so I can order my proof. Here's a more detailed post with a look at the cover!
          http://www.vigilancepress.com/
          Rogues, Rivals & Renegades for Mutants and Masterminds 3E
          Rogues, Rivals & Renegades Collection One in Print and PDF
          Vigilance Press at Drive Thru RPG

Comment

Just a quick update: The Print on Demand of Rogues, Rivals & Renegades Collection One is now available!

Here's the link for the Drive Thru RPG store.

Comment

I just ordered Rogues, Rivals and Renegades on Drive Thru RPG and picked up the PDF as well - have been enjoying it like I have all the Vigilance Press products so far. Thanks for the heads up. Looking forwards to part two as well as the Xion Studios release mentioned.

Comment

I just ordered Rogues, Rivals and Renegades on Drive Thru RPG and picked up the PDF as well - have been enjoying it like I have all the Vigilance Press products so far. Thanks for the heads up. Looking forwards to part two as well as the Xion Studios release mentioned.
                Glad you're enjoying it, Anthanatos! We're a good ways towards the second volume already, so stay tuned for announcements there, as well!

-James

Comment

I picked up the first compilation in PDF and print. Quite pleased and I'm looking forward to volume 2 in print as well.

Comment

Super Powered Bestiary is available on DriveThruRPG here.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...wered-Bestiary

Comment

Working...
                    X