Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Bestiary (M&M) Kickstarter coming Dec 4th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Bestiary (M&M) Kickstarter coming Dec 4th!

Coming December 4th to Kickstarter, The Super Powered Bestiary (M&M).

Does your hero need demons and genies to bind too him, does your hero gain the power or transform into animals, or do the heroes in your game just want to punch out a T-Rex? Well then, you my friend need The Super Powered Bestiary!

Brought to you by Owen KC Stephens​’ Rogue Genius Games​, written and full-illustrated by Jacob Blackmon​ this 300+ page full-color hardback will bring you over 180 creatures Super-Powered by M&M.
    Steven D. Russell
    The Super Powered Bestiary (M&M) Kickstarter coming Dec 4th.

Re: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Bestiary (M&M) Kickstarter coming Dec 4th!

I am very excited to be working on this project. Let us all thank Rogue Genius Games for helping bring all these amazing monsters to your tabletop.

Please comment here for your news and experiences using the Super Powered Bestiary.

Comment

Re: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Bestiary (M&M) Kickstarter coming Dec 4th!

So your hero sees dead people, is a spirit stuck between life and death, or you need to bring a villain back because the PCs killed him, and now he wants to possesses their loved ones?

You my friend, need The Super Powered Bestiary Kickstarter for Mutants and Masterminds, bringing you a 300+ page full color hardback coming Dec 4th!

"Get your hands off our duly elected leader, you odd manifestation of ectoplasmic energy and post-human consciousness!"

Comic Book Examples: The Shadow King (X-men), Secret (Young Justice), Gentleman Ghost (Flash), Deadman (Deadman), Ralph and Sue Dibny the Ghost Detectives (Batman and the Outsiders), Specter’s hosts (Specter), Ghost (Fables), Ghost (Dark Horse), Ghost (Daredevil Comics), Sgt. Spook (Blue Bolt)

Comment

Weather they’re created by the arch-villain, an alien civilization, or are sent back from the future, nearly every hero eventually fights robots, why can’t yours?

You my friend need The Super Powered Bestiary Kickstarter for Mutants and Masterminds, bringing you a 300+ page full color hardback coming Dec 4th!

"Superheroes really, really love fighting robots for the sheer pleasure of unfettered destruction."

Spider-Slayers (Spider-Man), Brainiac (Superman), Robot Dinosaur in the Batcave! (Batman), Doombots (Fantastic Four), OMACs (Countdown to infinity crisis), Kree Sentries (Captain Marvel), Malev (Magnus Robot Fighter) Transformers (Transformers), Armada (Spider-man again), Superman Robots (Superman again), H.E.R.B.I.E (Fantastic Four again)

Illustration by Jacob Blackmon

Comment

Does your hero need demons and genies to bind to him, does your hero transform into various animals, or do the heroes in your game just want to punch a T-Rex? Well then, you my friend need The Super Powered Bestiary Kickstarter for Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition!
          Brought to you by industry veteran Owen KC Stephens’ Rogue Genius Games, written and illustrated by the extremely gifted Jacob Blackmon, who plan to bring you a 300+ page full-color hardback containing over 180 creatures, Super-Powered by Mutants & Masterminds.
          We ask that you join us as a backer tomorrow Dec 4th to help bring our dream of your heroes fighting a dragon become a reality. Because if Thor can fight Fafnir in the streets of New York City why can’t you?
          Thank you for your time.

Comment

Couple of questions - will you be releasing the herolab files with this and if people overseas (in my case the UK) want to buy in to the physical edition are we going to be paying excessive amounts for postage (and tax if not sent marked as a gift)? Thanks

Comment

Because if Thor can fight Fafnir in the streets of New York City, why can’t you?

Does your hero need demons and genies to bind to him? Does your hero transform into various animals? Or do the heroes in your game just want to punch a T-Rex? Well then you, my friend, need The Super Powered Bestiary for Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition!

Brought to you by industry veteran Owen K.C. Stephens’ Rogue Genius Games, written and illustrated by the extremely gifted Jacob Blackmon, who plan to bring you a 300+ page full-color hardback containing over 180 creatures, Super-Powered by Mutants & Masterminds.
              We ask that you join us as a backer today to help bring our dream of your heroes fighting a dragon become a reality.

Thank you for your time.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...nd-masterminds

Comment

Originally posted by SignalGK View Post
                Couple of questions - will you be releasing the herolab files with this and if people overseas (in my case the UK) want to buy in to the physical edition are we going to be paying excessive amounts for postage (and tax if not sent marked as a gift)? Thanks
                We currently don't have a coder for the Hero Lab files, if someone wants to apply I am sure Rogue Genius Games would be happy to work out a contract to do so.

This is actually one of the benefits of using Lightning Source PoD not only do they do traditional off-set printing rather than digital printing they print in both the US and the UK so its shipping will be extremly cheap and inexpensive fo you, if you would like to test it, you can set put just up an order of the Verentha Codex hardcover which is larger so your shipping will be cheaper, be sure to close out before you make payment (and then remove it from your cart)

It usually prints and ships to UK customers in 10 days.
                Steven D. Russell
                The Super Powered Bestiary (M&M) Kickstarter coming Dec 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven D Russell View Post
                  We currently don't have a coder for the Hero Lab files, if someone wants to apply I am sure Rogue Genius Games would be happy to work out a contract to do so.
                  Thanks for that, upgrading to physical copy of M&M's very own Monster Manual as I speak - re the herolab files I though JDRook had done the herolab files for the previous version of this? -
                  I have submitted what has been done already to Rogue Genius Games. I am waiting to hear back from them.
                  see http://roninarmy.com/threads/202-Rog...Bestiary/page3

I'm sure JDRook who did the previous builds would be willing to be considered for any additional ones...

Thanks again - hope the files get included as a stretch goal...

UPDATE: the kickstarter (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...nd-masterminds ) went live yesterday and is already funded and progressing towards the first stretch goal and as stated - for once the Print on Demand is also in the UK so no massive international postage to worry about for those of us on this side of the pond...
                  Last edited by SignalGK; 5th December 2015, 08:26 AM.

Comment

We have surpassed our initial goal and are only just a little under $100.00 away from adding Steve Kenson's contribution as our stretch goal. Steve is the mastermind behind Mutants & Masterminds, as well as numerous other superhero games and rpgs.
                    You really should not have a super hero book without him.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...nd-masterminds

Comment

ONLY $37 short of hitting the second stretch goal on the second day. Come on folks, you know you want this!!!

Comment

Was happy to contribute!! Looking forward to this!!

Comment

Thanks Manny, now onto the $2000 stretch goal - 5 additional monsters with illustrations...
                          Last edited by SignalGK; 7th December 2015, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Thank you, everyone who has so far contributed to the Kickstarter!

I have already started drawing some of the new monsters that were unlocked from the last stretch goal. And it was a wonderful surprise to wake up this morning to find us less than $100 from attaining the next ($2000) stretch goal. We are all really looking forward to bringing you the Super Powered Bestiary so you can can new monstrous enemies to add to your heroic campaigns.

Jacob Blackmon

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X