Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Sketchpad Studio] Acts of Villainy & Acts of Heroism Releases

Originally posted by Sketchpad View Post
    The more we hear that people want them, the more likely we'll be including them in past and future issues.
    You can add me to the list of people who enjoy having the POR files included in the purchase, as they are a nice little addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchpad View Post
      Howdy, SignalGK! Indeed, all three issues of the Nefarious Nine will include HeroLab files, as did last week's AoH: Solo issue. Thanks for the kind words. The future of other issues including POR files will depend on sales and response. The more we hear that people want them, the more likely we'll be including them in past and future issues.
      Definitely count me in - though I would also hope that the earlier files might be retrospectively hero-lab'ed at some point.

Review posted on Drivethru BTW and its at No. 1 on the Hottest Mutants & Masterminds chart so it's obviously doing something right as its overtaken Vigilance Press's Rayzer and Green Ronin's rogues gallery releases.
      Last edited by SignalGK; 9th July 2015, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Nefarious Nine - Part Two
        Canada's worst villains have formed together to make a deadly villainous team called The Nefarious Nine! Split into three issues, this second issue features Gloom, Screech Owl and Sismique. Grab the issues for the special price of $2.99! Includes Hero Lab files! Join us next week for the final part of this series!

Beware the Nefarious Nine!
        DT Butchino | Writer, Designer, Illustrator | Sketchpad Studio
        [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

THE NEFARIOUS NINE!!
          Nefarious Nine - Part Three
          Canada's worst villains have formed together to make a deadly villainous team called The Nefarious Nine! Split into three issues, this second issue features Mister Magician, Tamarack & Vicious. Grab the issues for the special price of $2.99! Includes Hero Lab files!
          Complete the Nefarious Nine today!
          [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

D.T. have you decided whether you will continue with issuing AoV's with the associated herolab files after the month is over?

Comment

Just purchased Road Rash (the latest AoV) and discovered that it still comes with the herolab files so that's me buying back in as a regular purchaser -

Road Rash is another fun build... He was born with a faulty immune system, as an adult his friend Toby infects him with an experimental cure only to discover that it has side effects (what turns out to be a mind-controlling rash) and was actually backed by a criminal network (H.A.D.E.S for those who use the AoV universe) who attempted to kidnap him only to fall foul of his newly activated powers themselves leaving him free to control people through touch (and through an infectedís touch). Road Rash can now quickly gain an army in only a short time using his powers.

Have you considered a subscription service BTW?

Comment

Acts of Villainy: Solo returns with a new villain! Plagued with a weak immune system for most of his youth, Road Rash can now infect others and make them do his bidding! Beware the infected, for they can spread his mind-controlling malady! Road Rash, only $1.29 and only in Acts of Villainy: Solo #97!

Get Infected Today!

Comment

Originally posted by SignalGK View Post
                  Just purchased Road Rash (the latest AoV) and discovered that it still comes with the herolab files so that's me buying back in as a regular purchaser -

Road Rash is another fun build... He was born with a faulty immune system, as an adult his friend Toby infects him with an experimental cure only to discover that it has side effects (what turns out to be a mind-controlling rash) and was actually backed by a criminal network (H.A.D.E.S for those who use the AoV universe) who attempted to kidnap him only to fall foul of his newly activated powers themselves leaving him free to control people through touch (and through an infectedís touch). Road Rash can now quickly gain an army in only a short time using his powers.

Have you considered a subscription service BTW?
                  Howdy! The plan is to try and include Hero Lab files going forward and, as we work on some of the files for Collected #1 eventually release ones for earlier issues. As for a subscription service, I've considered it here and there, but not sure if that's the route I want to go at this time. Might be something for a later date. Thanks for the kind words!

Comment

AoV Solo continues this month with Road Rage! Once a construction worker in Motor City, Road Rage became one with the streets after being bathed with strange chemicals. Now a incredibly strong and durable criminal, he's ready to take on your city's heroes! Road Rage, only $1.29 and only in Acts of Villainy: Solo #98! Hero Lab file included!

Recruit Road Rage today!

Comment

The last AoV: Solo issue for the month rolls out today! Once a race car driver on the rise, his career crashed after he attempted to end another driver's life. Undergoing an experiment while imprisoned, he found himself able to move at incredible speeds. Calling himself Road Kill, he's back in the race and ready to take on your heroes! Road Kill, only in Acts of Villainy: Solo #99 and only $1.29. Hero Lab file included!

[url=http://www.rpgnow.com/product/155119/Road-Kill--AoV-Solo-MM3e?src=newest]Recruit Road Kill toda

Comment

Welcome to Acts of Villainy #100! Raised to be an assassin, the villainess Scourge wasn't satisfied serving others. After a near-death accident that gave her strange powers, she decided to take control of her life and form V.I.L.E.! This issue not only includes her write-up, but also the organization that she controls! All for only $1.29! Hero Lab file included as well.

Scourge and V.I.L.E. are ready to take on your heroes today!

Comment

Problem I'm afraid - Just discovered that all of your recent herolab files will not load properly - Herolab states that "Hero (name of the file) was imported from an encounter, and cannot be loaded on this device. A hero imported from an encounter can only be loaded on devices using the same license as the one on which it were saved." Can this be resolved?

Anyone else having the same problem or is this due to the recent upgrade of herolab's? Not having this problem with anyone else's files BTW. Anyone else having the same problem?

Just checked and I have the following characters unable to load Mister Magician, Tamarack, Vicious, Scourge... They all show no filename at the top of the sheet. Others you've produced seem ok but I haven't checked them all.
                          Last edited by SignalGK; 4th September 2015, 02:56 PM. Reason: Updated with names of non-loading files

Comment

Hmm... odd. I'll check them this weekend and see if we can duplicate the problem. I've also put a call out on Sketchpad Studio's FB site to see if others are having this issue.

Originally posted by SignalGK View Post
                            Problem I'm afraid - Just discovered that all of your recent herolab files will not load properly - Herolab states that "Hero (name of the file) was imported from an encounter, and cannot be loaded on this device. A hero imported from an encounter can only be loaded on devices using the same license as the one on which it were saved." Can this be resolved?

Anyone else having the same problem or is this due to the recent upgrade of herolab's? Not having this problem with anyone else's files BTW. Anyone else having the same problem?

Just checked and I have the following characters unable to load Mister Magician, Tamarack, Vicious, Scourge... They all show no filename at the top of the sheet. Others you've produced seem ok but I haven't checked them all.

Comment

Will probably need to be checked with someone else's herolab as yours likely has the appropriate 'encounter' they are supposed to come from and therefore doesn't show up on my copy of the program (which doesn't have said encounter... I should point out I have recently upgraded my herolab program so it now recognises the encounter library (V7.2)

Have also contacted Wolflair.com as well.

Comment

Sorry for the late update. The newest AoV: Solo issue is now available! All she wanted to do was defend the Earth, but after being betrayed and having an "accident" near a dumping site, Dryad was born! Now with the power of control plants, she acts as the vengeful fist for nature and targets those that would harm the planet. Dryad, only $1.29 and only in Acts of Villainy: Solo #101! Now includes Hero Lab File!

Get Dryad before she gets you!

Comment

Working...
                                X