[Sketchpad Studio] Acts of Villainy & Acts of Heroism Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Sketchpad Studio] Acts of Villainy & Acts of Heroism Releases

You on track for a release on Wednesday?

Comment

Unfortunately not this week. We're hoping for a release next week, as 85% of the writing is in and the images are being worked on as time permits.
      DT Butchino | Writer, Designer, Illustrator | Sketchpad Studio
      [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

Acts of Heroism: Team #1 is now available! Featuring THE HOMEGUARD!

Banded together to protect the United States from threats both within and outside their borders, The Homeguard is the nation's premiere hero team. Contained within is the current roster of the team, its history and gear, including the patriotic Vanguard, the Olympian paragon Victory, the radioactive Firefly, the archer Huntsman, the stellar guardian Star•Force and the mystical Remarkable Man! Only $4.99 and only in Acts of Heroism: Team #1!

Recruit The Homeguard today!

[url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

Just picked it up, and really looking forward to reading through this. At 24 pages, it looks to be your biggest release yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sumnerd View Post
            Just picked it up, and really looking forward to reading through this. At 24 pages, it looks to be your biggest release yet.
            Thanks, Dominique. I hope you enjoyed the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchpad View Post
              Thanks, Dominique. I hope you enjoyed the issue.
              Looking forward to the next AoH release and the Canadian villains you mentioned as well.

Comment

Here's a quick review of the latest AoH release, the Home Guard. The PDF comes in at 24 pages, the first few of which contain the now standard into, as well as an explanation of why the book was late being released and a quick overview of what they've got planned for the next few months. The next few pages detail the team's history, and then it dives write in to the various members of the Home Guard. In addition to the six full character write-ups, you get info on the team history, the equipement/vehicles they use, and the perks of being a member of either the Home Guard or Home Guard Reserve. All and all, for $5.00 it's not a bad deal as both players and GMs alike should be able to get some mileage out of the book.

Comment

I realized that I never put up a team shot. Here's the current roster of the Homeguard.

Comment

Happy Canada Day! Defending Canada's provinces and territories from villainy isn't an easy job. Luckily the nation has Red Serge as their national hero! A member of the RCMP that uses a strange, crimson-colored energy to fight the forces of evil, he protects the nation from villainy both within its borders and beyond them. The Red Serge! Only in Acts of Heroism: Solo #4 and only $1.29! Now includes a Hero Lab portfolio!

Recruit Red Serge today!

Comment

Another fun addition to the Tribute Universe.

Comment

Thanks, Dominique!

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchpad View Post
                          Thanks, Dominique!
                          Looking forward to seeing other AoH releases, namely the Homeguard Reserve, and possibly heroes from the UK, Japan, or Russia.

Comment

Just purchased the latest AOV part one of the Nefarious Nine (I'm afraid the previous file this month didn't thrill me enough to purchase) and so I was wonderfully surprised to see that it now comes with the HEROLAB files...

Haven't read the write up yet (I thought any crook called Dingo would be relocated back from Canada to Australia if necessary and any crook called Agony has to be worth having a look at) but had to go on line to congratulate D.T. Butchino on adding the files to the packages and if the rest of the team will also come with the Herolab files then I will definitely purchase...

Still hope past issues will be retroactively reissued with herolab files...

Thanks D.T. please consider keeping the herolabs in and I for one might come back as a regular weekly purchaser.

Comment

AoV: Teams returns with THE NEFARIOUS NINE!!
                              Canada's worst villains have formed together to make a deadly villainous team called The Nefarious Nine! Split into three issues, this first issue features Agony, Crystal Fist and Dingo. Grab the issues for the special price of $2.99! Includes Hero Lab files!

Beware the Nefarious Nine!
                              [Picture will follow. Photobucket doesn't want to work for me. You can also check out our Facebook page to see it.]

Comment

Originally posted by SignalGK View Post
                                Just purchased the latest AOV part one of the Nefarious Nine (I'm afraid the previous file this month didn't thrill me enough to purchase) and so I was wonderfully surprised to see that it now comes with the HEROLAB files...

Haven't read the write up yet (I thought any crook called Dingo would be relocated back from Canada to Australia if necessary and any crook called Agony has to be worth having a look at) but had to go on line to congratulate D.T. Butchino on adding the files to the packages and if the rest of the team will also come with the Herolab files then I will definitely purchase...

Still hope past issues will be retroactively reissued with herolab files...

Thanks D.T. please consider keeping the herolabs in and I for one might come back as a regular weekly purchaser.
                                Howdy, SignalGK! Indeed, all three issues of the Nefarious Nine will include HeroLab files, as did last week's AoH: Solo issue. Thanks for the kind words. The future of other issues including POR files will depend on sales and response. The more we hear that people want them, the more likely we'll be including them in past and future issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X