The New Millennium Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Millennium Games

Welcome to the New Millennium Games product thread where we'll be posting product information on our upcoming releases for use with 3rd Edition Mutants and Masterminds. Please feel free to post any questions or comments you may have regarding our products. Until then, here's preview art, courtesy of Joe Singleton, to tide you over.

New Millennium Games

New Millennium Games category on Drive Thru RPG

Blackstar
    Catalyst
    Death Warrant
    Der Jager
    Gravaton
    Landslide
    Madame
    Mudslide
    Permafrost
    Polymer
    Prof. Atmos
    Sea Devil
    Slab
    Stunt Double

Facebook
    New Millennium Games Blogspot
    Last edited by sumnerd; 15th February 2019, 09:44 AM.

Re: The New Millennium Games

Here's two additional pieces of preview art Joe Singleton did for me for upcoming projects. First up is Polymer.

Next is the villainous assassin, Death Warrant.

https://www.facebook.com/newmillenniumgames
    http://newmillenniumgamespublishing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Another piece of preview artwork for an upcoming character.

Comment

Our first M&M release is off to layout. If things work out the way they're supposed to, you'll be able to pick it up in two weeks. I'll post additional info as we get closer to the actual release date.

Comment

Will the herolab files be included?

Comment

Originally posted by SignalGK View Post
            Will the herolab files be included?
            If sales are okay, we'll look at including Herolad files with future releases.

Comment

Originally posted by sumnerd View Post
              If sales are okay, we'll look at including Herolad files with future releases.
              Shame, it can get difficult to retrospectively add herolab files as Sketchpad's AoV series has proved and they state including them increased their sales - I know I generally buy characters that have herolab files as I can always adapt them to fit my characters but without them it comes down to how unique and spectacular the character is as to whether I will buy.

Its' also a pretty crowded market at present with Green Ronin's rogues gallery, vigilance Press's Rogues, Rivals and Renegades, AoV's characters (and Aaron's' Wordmonkey Studios -Algernon files for those who didn't get the 3e compilation) all coming out weekly (and all currently provided with herolab files) and that's without counting the regular character designs from Rogue Genius Games with their Marvel-clones series and Misfit studios etc.

Lot of competition for that or $ recently! Shame no-one's producing a series focused on say interlinked juvenile school characters, alien races (other than Rogue Genius and theirs are either humanoid or single specimens), or interlinked adventures, support characters etc.

How many villains does the normal campaign need anyway? Now I'd really appreciate a series of interlinked adventures with characters but that's not on offer...

Good luck, not sure whether I'll buy in either now or later if decide you will retro-include the herolab files but do wish you the best.
              Last edited by SignalGK; 29th August 2015, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SignalGK View Post
                Shame, it can get difficult to retrospectively add herolab files as Sketchpad's AoV series has proved and they state including them increased their sales - I know I generally buy characters that have herolab files as I can always adapt them to fit my characters but without them it comes down to how unique and spectacular the character is as to whether I will buy.

Its' also a pretty crowded market at present with Green Ronin's rogues gallery, vigilance Press's Rogues, Rivals and Renegades, AoV's characters (and Aaron's' Wordmonkey Studios -Algernon files for those who didn't get the 3e compilation) all coming out weekly (and all currently provided with herolab files) and that's without counting the regular character designs from Rogue Genius Games with their Marvel-clones series and Misfit studios etc.

Lot of competition for that or $ recently! Shame no-one's producing a series focused on say interlinked juvenile school characters, alien races (other than Rogue Genius and theirs are either humanoid or single specimens), or interlinked adventures, support characters etc.

How many villains does the normal campaign need anyway? Now I'd really appreciate a series of interlinked adventures with characters but that's not on offer...

Good luck, not sure whether I'll buy in either now or later if decide you will retro-include the herolab files but do wish you the best.
                I'll look at including Herolab files and get back to you later. And as far as your suggestions for series on alien races and juveniles/teen villains goes, let's just say there's something in the works.

Comment

After talking it over, it looks like we'll now be including Herolab files with each purchase. I also suppose this is as good as time as any to announce we'll also be debuting a subline of characters called the Youthful Offender line, that will spotlight teen and young adult villains. The first release for the Young Offender will be the criminal super genius Brainchild. Look for him to hit in early October.

Comment

And our first M&M release is out. Permafrost.

Enemy Strike File: Permafrost (Mutants and Masterminds)

An experiment gone wrong transformed a mild mannered scientist into a dynamo of super powered cold. The mishap also twisted his mind as he now sees his new powers as motive and means to continue his twisted research as Permafrost!

Enemy Strike Files are character packs detailing a villainous threat for your Mutants and Masterminds games. The Enemies are extensively detailed so that they can be seamlessly integrated into your games; from a one-shot to an ongoing campaign. Each release in the series includes a Herolab file. From New Millennium Games - Written by Dominique Sumner. M&M 3rd Edition conversion by Alexander Thomas. Art by Joe Singleton. Published by HAZARD Stds.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...nd-Masterminds

Last edited by sumnerd; 13th October 2015, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Our second release, Der Jager, has been sent off for layout. And if things go as planned, should be ready for release by next weekend.

Comment

And our latest M&M release, Der Jager, is now available.

Enemy Strike File: Der Jager (Mutants & Masterminds)

Humans. The most dangerous game. This is the territory of the man known as Der Jager. Born into privilege, the hunter is a man of conviction with a zeal to chase the ultimate prey. He has now set his sights on those with super human abilities as he goes from the most dangerous game to the deadliest catch

Enemy Strike Files are character packs detailing a villainous threat for your Mutants and Masterminds games. The Enemies are extensively detailed so that they can be seamlessly integrated into your games; from a one-shot to an ongoing campaign. Each release in the series includes a Herolab file. From New Millennium Games - Written by Dominique Sumner. M&M 3rd Edition conversion by Alexander Thomas. Art by Joe Singleton. Published by HAZARD Stds.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...s--Masterminds

Comment

A preview of our next release, Mudslide.

Comment

And a review of Permafrost has been posted - http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product_...ucts_id=160343

Comment

Der Jager's review is at http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product_...ucts_id=163175 if anyone's interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X