[Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Wow! It's only been up a few hours, but Super Powered Legends: The Sentinels has already become the #1 selling 'Super Powered by M&M' product on DriveThruRPG.

Thank you all!

Comment

Now that we have most of the Sentinels releases, what else can we look forward to in the coming weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Prophesteve View Post
        Now that we have most of the Sentinels releases, what else can we look forward to in the coming weeks?
        I've done a TON of hero builds. I am hoping to get more villains released. Speaking of which...

Comment

"I SHALL save humanity. Even if it kills them!"

A machine entity determined to defeat Spartan (and by extension, the Sentinels), the PL 11 Nekrotron evolved from a computer virus brought to life through mystic Lemurian super-science. First created by the villainous Grand Emperor in an effort to destroy Spartan's technologic advantage, Nekrotron has long since outgrown his original programming and form. When one body is defeated, he simply uses a back-up program to create a new body, making him one of the most persistent foes in existence.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon, and Super-Powered by M&M!

Check out Super Powered Legends: Nekrotron here: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...ends-Nekrotron

Comment

I'll be picking this, and a few other items, up on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by sumnerd View Post
              I'll be picking this, and a few other items, up on Wednesday.
              Thanks! I looks forward to hearing what you think about the line.

For those of you who have not checked out the Super Powered Legends series, now is your chance....

In celebration of Shark Week, I have created the Super Powered Legend: Mako Shark and made it available for FREE!

http://drivethrurpg.com/product/1524...nds-Mako-Shark

"I Shall Rule the World beneath the Waves!"

A disgraced Olympic swimmer who was turned into a monster by the fiendish Doctor Jeste, Mako Shark (PL 11) has abandoned the surface world to focus on conquering Atlantis, though he has yet to ever defeat it's rule, King Ravas. Mako Shark deigns to work with the Overlords because their leader, Haupman Klaue, promises that the group's victory will lead to Mako Shark's own aquatic ascension. Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon, and Super Powered by M&M!

Comment

I've posted a quick review of Mako Shark here - http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product_...ucts_id=152420

Comment

I've posted a quick review of Mako Shark here - http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product_...ucts_id=152420
                  Thank you so much! I am glad you like it!

Comment

Big Heroes come in Small Packages!

Myrmidon (PL 10) and Vespa (PL 10) are insect-themed shrinking heroes who have used their powers to fight evil in our world as well as travel to the microscopic Nanoverse to fight the vile Baron K'oz. But they don’t realize that in addition to the enemies they are aware of, they also have a traitor within their inner circle! Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes you a need a character everyone knows, even if they're meeting them for the first time.

Designed and Illustrated by Jacob Blackmon, Super Powered by M&M!
                    http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/152779/Super-Powered-Legends-Myrmidon-and-Vespa

Also available for the ICONS rpg here: http://drivethrurpg.com/product/1538...idon-and-Vespa

Last edited by Prodigy Duck; 07-27-2015, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Any chance we will see stats of Baron K'oa? Love the Micronauts homage.

Comment

Originally posted by Prophesteve View Post
                        Any chance we will see stats of Baron K'oa? Love the Micronauts homage.
                        He is on the "To Do" list, yes. But my editor has a bunch of others he thinks are a priority before we get to characters like him.

Comment

I'm waiting to see the rest of the Overlords myself.

Comment

I'm waiting to see the rest of the Overlords myself.
                            The manuscript and art for Overlord leader Hauptman Klaue and some of his lieutenants are done and sent to the editor. I am in the middle of the first volume of Overlords, which will have about 5 villains in it total. The next volume will probably have as many.

Comment

Originally posted by Prodigy Duck View Post
                              He is on the "To Do" list, yes. But my editor has a bunch of others he thinks are a priority before we get to characters like him.
                              I was wrong... my editor wanted Baron K'oz immediately...

So, without further ado...

Comment

I am immortal

"I have all the time I need to rule everything. The Kiton Empire is already mine. The rest of the Nanoverse will follow. And then, I shall move on to conquer all other realities. It is as inevitable as your own eventual death."

Within the Nanoverse, the subatomic quantum reality found within the smallest scale of our own world, the ultimate threat is the PL 10 Baron K'oz. Once a revered and brilliant scientist, Baron K'oz learned the secret of existing as pure mental energy, and used that secret to conquer his native Kiton Empire. He nearly conquered all of the Nanoverse, but was stopped by the shrinking heroes Myrmidon and Vespa, who then returned to the normal world. But Baron K'oz was stalled, not defeated, and now knows there are other worlds waiting for his iron grip.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon, and Super Powered by M&M!

Check it out here: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/...ends-Baron-Koz

Comment

Working...
                                X