Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Rogue Genius Games] Super Powered Legends

Originally posted by Davies View Post
    ... was there really a huge demand for an ersatz-Cerberus?
    Demand? No.

But I thought it would make for a fun April Fool's Day product.

Comment

Up from the tar pits …
      Running from a horde of zombified humans is one thing... but when the zombie virus – or whatever it is that is bringing the dead back to life – affects the monsters of prehistory, a winning combination of creepy-cool is born!

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes you just need a monster.

Designed and Illustrated by Jacob Blackmon, Super Powered by M&M!

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...dead-Dinosaurs

Comment

You Shall be Mine!
        Donna Belle was born with gifted intelligence that grew into an interest in genetic research. Trained by Doctor Jeste, and now chief scientist for the mysandrist villain Hippolyta and the Amazons, Belladonna (PL 8), is a remorseless scientist who delights in causing others suffering in the name of scientific advancement.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...nds-Belladonna

Comment

• Hop. Skip. Jump.
          Since his release from the Hague Penitentiary, Jules Declercq has assumed the costumed identity, Freestyle (PL 8), and now leads a band of mercenary criminals – The Division – who also wear costumes to inspire fear in their enemies.

Super Powered Legends. Because sometimes what you need is a character everyone will recognize, even if they’ve never met her before.

Written and illustrated by Jacob Blackmon. Super Powered by M&M.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product...ends-Freestyle

Comment

• "I can't believe it's not Batroc."

Comment

• Hey Jacob,

I really love your products, but I have been stumped lately by who the inspiration was for your most recent creations for SPL.

Who were the inspirations for Hive Mind, Lamassu, Ricochet, Darknight(from the Overlords) and Belladonna?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Slapstick View Post
                Hey Jacob,

I really love your products, but I have been stumped lately by who the inspiration was for your most recent creations for SPL.

Who were the inspirations for Hive Mind, Lamassu, Ricochet, Darknight(from the Overlords) and Belladonna?

Thanks
                Controller
                Flying Tiger
                Joystick
                Blackwing
                Deadly Nightshade (thus Britannia being on the pdf cover, as a reference to the infamous Capwolf storyline.)

as a bonus, if she doesn't have a pdf yet, Hippolyta and her amazons (referenced in belladonna's blurb) are Superia and her Femizons

Comment

• Thanks for the answers. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                  X