Titans/Doom Patrol live-action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans/Doom Patrol live-action

I haven't seen the Titans show yet (not sure if I'll ever get around to the DC Nation streaming service, though season 3 of Young Justice is a temptation), but the trailers and episode reviews I've seen have done NOTHING for me. And apparently the Batman of their universe KILLED all the Gotham Rogues?

Not where I expected Berlanti to go with the Titans.

Oh, the DP teaser? Holy cow, the production values look sub-Dr. Who....and I mean, 1980s Dr. Who. Yikes.

All my best.

Re: Titans/Doom Patrol live-action

Titans has been really good so far. Better than the Marvel shows Netflix had by leaps and bounds. And after seeing them in action on Titans, I am stoked for Doom Patrol
    Signatures are broken?

Comment

Re: Titans/Doom Patrol live-action

I like Doom Patrol more than Titans, NGL. You should be watching this! It's honestly really great, and the cast is honestly really good. Plus it's nice to see Brendan Fraser working again.

I think one of the things that makes it work so well is that there are things going on in the world, big things happening, and yet both the audience and the Doom Patrol are just not in on it. Robot Man is also very good at voicing what the audience (at least, in my house) are thinking. I like it a lot. I think more so than Titans, and honestly even Flash.
      Signatures are broken?

Comment

Absolutely agree with you on the above, Kythkyn-after viewing the DP, I'm absolutely loving the cast and writing,. The deviations from the comics are all really well done, and don't detract from the more famed story lines. While the production values are REALLY low-budget, I'm OK with that. And yes, its good to hear Brendan Frasier on screen again.

Comment

Working...
        X