Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Originally posted by savijmuhdrox View Post
    I totally did.. now of course baby groot can easily be used for an entire movie of adorable scenes and plot contrivances (we need a bomb in a small hole!); but anything else would get old quickly.. so lets just have Groot.. get old quickly..
    in Baby Groot's defense, he does have quite the potty mouth. And some pretty good luck at that... besides, baby groot eating popcorn looking at everyone with a "What?" look on his face was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Patriot View Post
      in Baby Groot's defense, he does have quite the potty mouth. And some pretty good luck at that... besides, baby groot eating popcorn looking at everyone with a "What?" look on his face was priceless.
      He was definitely a highlight of the movie.. maybe a little too much Baby Groot (GASP!) but nothing that ruins the film. The scene with Rocket and Yondu in the prison cell with Groot was hilarious.
      "Oh poop!" (inexact translation) Author Unknown, Pompeii circa 79 A.D.

Comment

Originally posted by American_Patriot View Post
        I'm particularly interested in how "this Groot" is going to turn out. He's growing up in a far different environment than the first, so when he does finally come of age, he should be significantly changed from how we remember him. Here's hoping they can showcase that difference and still have him be a fun, likeable character.
        My builds can be found in the Roll Call forum [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/1719-Rush-s-Characters-(new-Mr-Smooth)?p=68608&viewfull=1#post68608]here[/url]. And, here's the latest version of [url=https://roninarmy.com/threads/1719-Rush-s-Characters-(new-Edge)?p=256421&viewfull=1#post256421]The Cast[/url].
        Currently playing in: [url=https://roninarmy.com/threads/6868-Xenoforce-Earth-s-Strangest-Heroes-Recruiting-2-more-players][color=#d7af50]Xenoforce: Earth's Strangest Heroes[/color][/url].

Comment

Originally posted by Rush View Post
          I'm particularly interested in how "this Groot" is going to turn out. He's growing up in a far different environment than the first, so when he does finally come of age, he should be significantly changed from how we remember him. Here's hoping they can showcase that difference and still have him be a fun, likeable character.
          yup. but since the guys at Marvel Studios has repeatedly shown us they can take some rediculous IPs and make them awesome..! And they made an ANT-MAN Movie that was so good that it made people into Ant-Man fans! ANT-MAN!!!!!!

I swear, i have a feeling that if Marvel Studios decided to to a Howard the Duck movie, it'd rock the world. but then again, i think that's one of the sure signs of the coming apocalypse! And i don't know about you, i might still be able to take out one or two of the Horsemen... i'm way to old and crippled to take all five of them out by myself!

Comment

I liked GotG2. Honestly, I liked it more than the first one. I felt it was an overall tighter movie
            Signatures are broken?

Comment

Working...
            X