R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

Yet another kick in the gut from one of the crappiest years in modern history.

Carrie Fisher dead at 60

I was such a huge fan of her irreverence and sense of humor long after she put the gold bikini away for good. And she packed a lot of living into those 60 years, for sure. She will be missed.
    The Thorpacolypse
    Member of the Guild of Calamitous Intent since 2005
    Co-Chair of the Council of 13
    "Hate you can trust"

Re: R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

Very sad news, Carrie will be missed

Comment

As I said over in the other forum: Darn you 2016! Anyone know a way to kill a year, thus changing what happened in it. Too many good people lost this year, many of them not even 70 when they passed.

Comment

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of the lust-fueled daydreams of teenage boys suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Comment

Originally posted by cochramd View Post
          I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of the lust-fueled daydreams of teenage boys suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
          Damn.

Just Damn. She really was one of the good ones.

Comment

Originally posted by cochramd View Post
            I felt that over on the Dark side too....It's sad now that we only have the Stupid Farmkid(Mark Hamill)and the Gun-Runner(Harrison Ford) left.....
            Originally posted by Bladewind
            Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

And even more sadly

Debbie Reynolds mother of Carrie Fisher has died

Comment

Judas Wept,we gotta somehow stop 2016 from taking all these great star's!....
                Originally posted by Bladewind
                Lightsabers don`t kill people. People wielding lightsabers kill people.

Comment

Working...
                X