U.S.Avengers Allocation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S.Avengers Allocation

^_^ For all that Larry Correiga is kind of heavily on one side of the political spectrum, I find dreadfully amusing his attempt to figure out U.S.Avenger allocation with his daughter.

Iowa – Avenged by Hawkeye
    We’ve got to use everybody in the movies! They’re the only thing keeping our lights on. The arrow dude. Stick him someplace where people use those arrow shooting things!
    You mean bows, sir?

Yeah! Someplace where they shoot those skinny Bambi animals with them!

Strangely this one works.
    Yeah, I can see movie Hawkeye, just kind of chilling on the porch with a beer, watching the wind rustle the corn, and then shooting at the raccoons getting in his trash.
    Mom hates when you do that, you know.
    [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
    [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Re: U.S.Avengers Allocation

Originally posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
    ^_^ For all that Larry Correiga is kind of heavily on one side of the political spectrum, I find dreadfully amusing his attempt to figure out U.S.Avenger allocation with his daughter.
    Pennsylvania – Doctor Strange
    Sir, the bribe money came in from Pennsylvania.
    Excellent.

How the crap does Pennsylvania get amazing Benedict Cumberbatch and we get Amadeus friggin’ Cho?
    I’m sensing some jealousy, dear.
    Shut up, Dad!
    As a native Pennsylvanian, I approve (even if it is "world nearly devoid of magic" version going by the picture). I would also have accepted Agent Venom, since he was a Secret Avenger and was in Philly for a while in the comics.
    Last edited by heridfel; 11-30-2016, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Hellcat being the Avenger of Alaska is ...actually canon. Seriously. Though given a lot of these are people actually from the states they represent, Havok should probably be Alaska's Avegner.

Though... the Irredeemable Ant-man? Didn't he die and/or turn into a robot?

Also... at least six of these aren't even US citizens...

Comment

low-rent Captain America!! hahahahaa.

EDIT: oh dear lord.. this is actually a thing, isn't it? kinda thought it was a real joke article, but its apparently a real real joke article.

this is why i don't read Marvel anymore. The Avengers supporting roster is the worst thing ever.
        Last edited by savijmuhdrox; 12-05-2016, 02:44 PM.
        "Oh poop!" (inexact translation) Author Unknown, Pompeii circa 79 A.D.

Comment

Working...
        X