Runaways (Hulu)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Runaways (Hulu)

As a comics reader whos only read maybe the first 20 or so pages of Runaways, I was honestly very impressed with the quality of the show at the beginning. These first three episodes did a lot to give us backstory on who these people are, without spoiling what they are about.

That being said, I do wish we had seen more tie-in with the MCU, even a T-shirt or something. Sure all that stuff happened on the other side of the world but this is a MARVEL show. Other than the story are we not going to get any other sort of tie-in?

I am excited to watch this show, I look forward to seeing it, and hopefully it does well
    GM Pillars Rise and Heroes Fall (OOC) (IC),Setting Notes for Pillars Fall

Games I'm In:
    Emily Whittier aka Arc in Crinoverse: Tales to Astonish

Comment

Re: Runaways (Hulu)

Originally posted by Awfulmonk View Post
      As a comics reader whos only read maybe the first 20 or so pages of Runaways, I was honestly very impressed with the quality of the show at the beginning. These first three episodes did a lot to give us backstory on who these people are, without spoiling what they are about.

That being said, I do wish we had seen more tie-in with the MCU, even a T-shirt or something. Sure all that stuff happened on the other side of the world but this is a MARVEL show. Other than the story are we not going to get any other sort of tie-in?

I am excited to watch this show, I look forward to seeing it, and hopefully it does well
      I always thought Runaways worked a lot better when it was its own thing. It's a bit better in the TV universe where the world isn't crawling with heroes. But that assumes they're mostly following the original comics and I have no idea if that's the case or not.

Comment

Working...
      X