Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrow Season 4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arrow Season 4

    I'm not so convinced that it is Felicity in that grave, despite last night's episode. If it was her, why would they not treat it with more finality. No death scene? Hmmm...

  • #2
    Re: Arrow Season 4

    Next time use the spoiler tag....
    Yeah, I can fly

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Arrow Season 4

      Are you posting this on all the other TV show posts in this forum that talk about the last night's episodes? Or just mine?

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Arrow Season 4

        There's already an Arrow thread the fact that it's titled Season 3 doesn't matter.

        As to your question-the trailer for the next episode showed hospital stuff. If she does die it will happen in that episode, in January.
        [I]Any sound can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart![/I]

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Arrow Season 4

          Well that ties into the same reason I don't think it is her. I doubt they will get another scene like last night that would be a better send off. I suppose they could make it the whole episode, but that would be strange. Not impossible, but weird.

          Still it has to be someone real close. I don't see him shedding tears over detective lance or a secondary character. This is all assuming that whoever is in that grave stays dead for more than a few episodes.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Arrow Season 4

            Felicity isn't going to die. That's just a red herring because she's such a fan favourite.

            Unfortunately the person in the grave is going to be Digg. Now that they've finally decided that Oliver has learned the true meaning of friendship, Digg's role as the voice of reason has become a little bit superfluous. Also, once they kill him off, they can give his dumb T-face mask and leather jacket to Curtis so he can become Mr. Terrific.
            Punching For Justice

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Arrow Season 4

              I agree. She is safe, If only because how integral she is to Team Arrow's set up. Their entire show would have to change, including how they put together the episodes. I suppose they could replace her with the Mr Terrific character she is grooming. That would be ironic. But still seems very unlikely.

              Digg is an interesting pick. His plotlines do seem played out. This thing with his brother really flopped for me. But it would be very weird to not see Diggle around anymore.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Arrow Season 4

                Arrow really has a lot more problems with Flash being in the same universe than Flash has with Arrow being in the same universe
                Can we track them?
                There's using super secret encryption technology. Felicity could do it but she's not here
                OK, let's just make a call to Central City and see if Cisco can take care of it
                No! Let's do it the hard way and let myself be captured while carrying a tracking device he may or may not find

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Arrow Season 4

                  Originally posted by Ashen Bard View Post
                  I agree. She is safe, If only because how integral she is to Team Arrow's set up. Their entire show would have to change, including how they put together the episodes. I suppose they could replace her with the Mr Terrific character she is grooming. That would be ironic. But still seems very unlikely.
                  Killing off Felicity would be bad enough, replacing her with Curtis would piss off a lot of fans of the show. Unless Emily Brett Rickards has decided to move on to something else, I would be shocked if she's actually the one in the grave.

                  Originally posted by Ashen Bard View Post
                  Digg is an interesting pick. His plotlines do seem played out. This thing with his brother really flopped for me. But it would be very weird to not see Diggle around anymore.
                  Digg just seems like the most obvious option, with Laurel as an outside possibility. Both of them don't have much going on now -- does Laurel even have a job as things currently stand? -- and I'd agree with you that the thing with Dig's brother showing up as a H.I.V.E. operative is kind of a dud; it seems like the only purpose is to make Diggle act recklessly.

                  Thea's got her plot thread with the bloodlust, and if she were to die, I imagine Merlyn would need to go full on antagonist again, which seems unlikely until they wrap up the Damien Darhk plot.

                  Not really sure who else is left. Captain Lance, but as you mentioned that doesn't seem like it would have much impact. The grave could be empty, and it's all a clever ruse.
                  Punching For Justice

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Arrow Season 4

                    I've heard (maybe in the other thread?) that if it was Captain Lance or Diggle that they'd be buried with more honor than just a simple grave. The former being a Captain and the latter being former military. Dunno if it's true or not, but hey, perks of being a cop/soldier.
                    "She has trouble acting normal when she's nervous." - Round Here, Counting Crows

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Arrow Season 4

                      My money is on Capt Lance or Felicity's Mom.

                      Diggle is an outside choice, as they could have his attempt to redeem his brother backfire and the brother sell the team out to Damien, killing his brother in the process.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Arrow Season 4

                        I get the feeling its a red herring in that someone's death will be faked to protect them from Damien's retribution..
                        "Oh poop!" (inexact translation) Author Unknown, Pompeii circa 79 A.D.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Arrow Season 4

                          Originally posted by Ashen Bard View Post
                          Are you posting this on all the other TV show posts in this forum that talk about the last night's episodes? Or just mine?
                          I had not seen yet the episode 4x09 when I read your post on my RSS Feed so I was spoiled about what happened to Felicity (I live in France not in US), I have just seen it now but I always suspected it would happen something to Felicity since your "not spoiler tagged" post... just be careful next time.
                          Yeah, I can fly

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Arrow Season 4

                            Originally posted by ciryon02 View Post
                            I had not seen yet the episode 4x09 when I read your post on my RSS Feed so I was spoiled about what happened to Felicity (I live in France not in US), I have just seen it now but I always suspected it would happen something to Felicity since your "not spoiler tagged" post... just be careful next time.
                            None of the TV show threads on this forum have spolier tags on them. If you are worried about spoilers, don't click on threads related to that show. That is common sense no matter what country you live in.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Arrow Season 4

                              Originally posted by savijmuhdrox View Post
                              I get the feeling its a red herring in that someone's death will be faked to protect them from Damien's retribution..
                              Very possible. Faked deaths are pretty common in the CW shows. But they are putting a lot of time and play into that grave scene for them to fake it now.

                              That would be mean at this point.

                              Bad show writers, bad!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X