Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales from the Borderlands is AWESOME

Really, I'm not sure what else to say.

I just finished playing, "Zer0 Sum" and it's just one laugh after another.

http://unitedfederationofcharles.blo...ld-loader.html

I feel bad for Gearbox now as Telltale brings Pandora alive in a way they never succeeded in doing.

Plus, I just love Fiona.
    [b]The United Federation of Charles[/b]: [url]http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/[/url]
    [b]Twitter[/b]: Charles Phipps@Willowhugger

Re: Tales from the Borderlands is AWESOME

I skipped the TellTale Walking Dead and Wolf Among Us games, because I have zero interest in their associated properties, but I've been looking forward to Tales From the Borderlands since it was announced and was not disappointed. The characters are really fun and engaging, and I like the unreliable narrator aspect of the whole thing. Patrick Warburton knocked it out of the park with his voice acting. Which should probably be a given, but he really nailed his character.

I'm considering playing through a second time because there was one choice I made towards the end that was picked by accident.
    Punching For Justice

Comment

I remember reading an article about how TellTale couldn't do Borderlands justice without the FPS elements. Glad to hear such concerns were completely unfounded.

Comment

I don't know why anyone would think that. It's the humour and art that sets 'Borderlands' apart from other shooters, and neither one of those is diminished by not being an FPS.
        Punching For Justice

Comment

Originally posted by ResplendentFire View Post
          I remember reading an article about how TellTale couldn't do Borderlands justice without the FPS elements. Glad to hear such concerns were completely unfounded.
          It's the most action-packed Telltale game I can remember. It's just funny because Zero is slaughtering 1000 or so bandits in a Boss Battle arena and you're trying to avoid being shot or skewered as it's happening.

:-)

I also love Fiona. Laura Baily is my favorite VA. If they get a game with her, Grey Delise, and Jennifer Hale it'll be the greatest video game of all time.
          [b]The United Federation of Charles[/b]: [url]http://unitedfederationofcharles.blogspot.com/[/url]
          [b]Twitter[/b]: Charles Phipps@Willowhugger

Comment

There is such a game! Diablo III. Laura Bailey is the female demon hunter, Grey DeLisle is the female wizard, and Jennifer Hale is Leah.

Somehow I suspect that's not what you had in mind though.

Kyle,

I totally agree. It was a weird thing to read.

Comment

Working...
            X