Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IMOUTO WARZ - Template | Child Assassin

Originally posted by Squirrelly-sama View Post
    Credits: Based on a build by Arthur Eld found here http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?p=721508#p721508

Hey, I know that guy!

Nice work. It's been so long since I did those old conversions from Mecha & Manga that I'd probably have a different perspective on how to do it now, plus desoute seeing a few episodes of Gunslinger Girl, child assassin was an anime stock character I never had too much experience with.

I also really liked your take on the Bloodbourne hunter too. I imagine it'd be a good starting point to scale up from there to do a Gehrman build.
    [I]Any sound can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart![/I]

Comment

Re: HUSBANDO WARZ - RWBY | Juane Arc

Originally posted by Squirrelly-sama View Post
      Jaune's Skills are subpar, with the only one worth mentioning being his Deception skill. However even that skill is midling at best due to the limits on his Presence enhancement, though he is capable of using his Fake Expert or Knows Too Little power to allow him to miraculously decieve all but the most perceptive when the chips are down.
      simpler explanation:

Ozpin is the troll king

His Aura gives him a bit more regeneration than a normal huntsman and he is stil a bit tougher than most of the others his age, throw in an Ultimate Toughness as needed and Juan is something of a poor man's tank.

Credit: Based on Jab's build of the same character found here: http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com...p=35854#p35854
      btw, the game RWBY: Grimm Eclipse showed off Jaune's semblance (gained at the end of season 5), he's got a paladin's lay on hands healing, using his vast aura reserves to fix up his teammates

Comment

Re: HUSBANDO WARZ - RWBY | Juane Arc

Originally posted by Kreuzritter View Post
        simpler explanation:

Ozpin is the troll king

btw, the game RWBY: Grimm Eclipse showed off Jaune's semblance (gained at the end of season 5), he's got a paladin's lay on hands healing, using his vast aura reserves to fix up his teammates
        Yes but these were builds based on them from the first half of the series, pre-timeskip so I decided not to add it.
        [SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms][I][URL="https://roninarmy.com/threads/7721-WAIFU-WARZ-Squirrelly-s-Anime-and-Animation-Builds"]I Build Waifus and Waifu Accessories![/URL][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Re: WAIFU WARZ - Squirrelly's Anime and Animation Builds

"Welcome to my candy store~"

Schoolgirl Nemesis - PL 5
          Sex: Female
          Height: 5'4" | Hair: Long and Blonde | Eyes: Blue
          Role: Popular Girl, Cheer Captain, Massive Bitch, Social-Fu Adept, Villain in Every Teen Girl High School Drama

Strength -1, Stamina 0, Agility 1, Dexterity 0, Fighting 0, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
          Attractive, Benefit, Status: Popular Girl, Connected, Contacts, Daze (Deception), Defensive Roll 2, Fascinate (Deception), Improved Initiative, Rumor Monger: Use Expertise Popularity to Gather Information, Skill Mastery: Deception, Taunt, Well-informed

Skills
          Acrobatics 1 (+2), Deception 6 (+8), Expertise: Pop Culture 5 (+5), Expertise: Popularity 8 (+8), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation 6 (+8), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Throw 4 (+4), Stealth 3 (+4), Technology 1 (+1), Vehicles 2 (+2)

Powers
          Social Fu Array
          . . Bully: Weaken 5 (Affects: Will, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Increased Range 2: perception)
          . . Call Underlings: Summon 2 (Horde, Multiple Minions 2: 4 minions, Sacrifice, Subtle: subtle, Notes: Calls upon 2 or more generic students, usually typical school girl bullies.)
          . . Curse of Shame: Progressive Affliction 5 (1st degree: Impaired, 2nd degree: Disabled, 3rd degree: Transformed, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Increased Range 2: perception, Insidious, Progressive; Limited: Social Abilities, Limited: Slow, Notes: Transformed to Powerless)
          . . Extortion: Cumulative Affliction 5 (1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 15; Cumulative, Increased Range 2: perception, Subtle: subtle; Source: Blackmail Material)
          . . Sharp Tongue: Perception Area Damage 5 (DC 20; Alternate Resistance: Will, Perception Area: DC 15 - Hearing, Selective; Limited to Minds)
          . . Wounded Gazel: Healing 5 (Action 3: reaction, Subtle: subtle; Check Required 5: DC 14 - Deception, Limited: Self)

Offense
          Initiative +5
          Bully: Weaken 5 (DC Will 15)
          Curse of Shame: Progressive Affliction 5 (DC Will 15)
          Extortion: Cumulative Affliction 5 (DC Will 15)
          Grab, +0 (DC Spec 9)
          Sharp Tongue: Perception Area Damage 5 (DC Will 20)
          Throw, +4 (DC 14)
          Unarmed, +0 (DC 14)

Complications
          Addiction - Hedonism: A willing slave to her vices Heather is proud of her shameless lifestyle. Every weekend is a Party,
          Alignment - Chaotic Bitch: A bitch for the sake of being a bitch. When asked why she does such horrible things to people, even when there doesn't seem to be any benefit she will admit without hesitation "Because I Can". She petty, vindictive, and more than willing to ruin the lives of others simply because she has the ability to do so.
          Motivation: Thrills: Heather does what she does simply because she can with no remorse or guilt. She has no sense of loyalty or love, willing to drop her allies when they become inconvenient or show pity on some random girl and put her on the fast track to popularity because she finds them interesting.
          Obsession: The New Girl: For some reason Heather has seen fit to take the new girl under her wing and mold the girl in her own image.
          Power Loss - Fragile Popularity: Despite her ironclad grip on the social structure of the school and her place as the the most popular girl Heather is not actually well liked. Outside of her small clique of loyal sycophants few would go very far to support her or help her without some form of repayment and definitely would not do so if it would put themselves at risk. Many of her followers would willingly betray her for a chance to steal her spot as top bitch.
          Power Loss - Small Pond: Heather's influence doesn't go very far beyond the school and it's students. As small as the town or city may be she has no real authority outside of her fellow students and can't use any of her social attacks against real authority figures.

Languages
          English

Defense
          Dodge 4, Parry 2, Fortitude 2, Toughness 2/0, Will 5

Power Points
          Abilities 8 + Powers 21 + Advantages 13 + Skills 23 (46 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 75

An achetypical Rich Bitch from a high school movie.

The orginal archetype this build was based on was the japanese "Ojo-sama" type but didn't really fit what it was supposed to be, a generic popular bitch likely vying for Senpai's coveted notice.The original build seemed more like it wanted her to act similar to B-ko from the Project A-ko series, but didn't have the PL or points needed to do so.

After seeing a the popularity of a particular musical I decided to Westernize the build to the American version of the character trope. So now instead of Rival-Chan she's Heather Berry the queen bitch of Weatherly High.

For background she is the spoiled cheer captain head of the popular girl's cliche, Dating the Football QB (or whoever is most popular/hot). She's completely amoral, sadistic, and fickle. She has lived a sheltered life and was given incredible amounts of social powers and chooses to abuse them for her own entertainment.

As for the build itself. I chose to lower most of her abilities, both as a means to save points and a design choice to make her appear more weak behind her bluster and abilities.

I lowered her skills to not be so ridiculously high for such a low PL character, let alone for an untrained school girl. None of them break 8 points, which should be good enough for the level of conflict she will likely see.

I lowered her attractiveness, while the character is supposed to be hot and know how to use it, it again didn't feel right to give 2 ranks to such a low level character. I dropped the wealth from the original versions, as while the character is usually rich it tends to just extend to having a large house for partying, the ability to buy clothes, and is really just her parent's money. Inspire was dropped because it didn't really fit her, while it's supposed to be substituted for her Master Plan feat in 2e the 3E version is for combat and doesn't give too much benefit or flavor to the character in my opinion. Leadership was similiarly dropped as it didn't fit on such a cold and unlikable character. I removed the minions and added them as a summon power, and gave her a rank of Improved Initiative to be able to act a bit more early in a turn order if needed. Her 2E advantages were dropped during localization.

She has a custom advantage Rumor Monger, in the conversion it was enhacned limited investigation, however since I adjusted her skills I decided to make it a custom advantage to let her gather info through Expertise Popularity..

Where she really differs is in the power set. I decided to have fun with this bit. I changed the weaken, first, to an affliction. A combination of direct bullying and off screen rumor spreading over the course of a few days basically removes any social power the target has. They fail interaction skills, can no longer gain support from the students, and due to being insidious the target doesn't even realize what's going on until it's too late.

Heather has the ability to summon a small group of students as needed. This is subtle as well, in general this is to allow her to call on help from the student body to support her such as providing alibi's or just when she needs more bodies.Her complication means that if things get too dangerous these summons will either flee or outright turn on her.

Extortion was originally going to be another summon but felt better as an affliction since it my be used against the PCs as needed. She uses her Rumor Mongering to dig up some sort of blackmail material to force someone to comply with her demands, due to the nature of the source it may even have certain characters intentionally failing the save.

Sharp Tongue was a means of doing actual damage as needed. A favorite power of mine, being able to do "Presence Damage" as I call it. It doesn't actually touch Presence nor is boosted but to show her social fu is so good she can actually harm others. She slowly wittles down the Target's resolve until they can no longer act. This combo's well with her Bully power, which weakens will saves.

Credit: Based on an old conversion by Dreaming Psion of an Mecha n Manga NPC found here: http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewt...726116#p726116
          Last edited by Squirrelly-sama; 08-02-2018, 02:31 AM.
          [SIZE=2][FONT=comic sans ms][I][URL="https://roninarmy.com/threads/7721-WAIFU-WARZ-Squirrelly-s-Anime-and-Animation-Builds"]I Build Waifus and Waifu Accessories![/URL][/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Re: WAIFU WARZ - RWBY | Pyrrha Nikos

"When I think of destiny, I don't think of a predetermined fate you can't escape. But rather... some sort of final goal, something you work towards your entire life."

Pyrrha Nikos - PL 10
            Height: 5'6" | Hair: Long Red Ponytail | Eyes: Green
            Role: The Strongest One, Nice Girl, Sacrificial Lion, Best Girl Runner Up, OP Plz Nerf

Strength 3, Stamina 4, Agility 8, Dexterity 4, Fighting 10, Intellect 0, Awareness 4, Presence 0

Advantages
            Benefit, Athletics Based on Agility, Benefit, Renown, Close Attack 2, Cunning Fighter, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Evasion 2, Improved Critical: Gun, Improved Critical: Sword, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Close, Cover), Precise Attack (Ranged, Cover), Ranged Attack 6, Takedown, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
            Acrobatics 6 (+14), Athletics 6 (+14), Close Combat: Sword and Spear 2 (+12), Expertise: Hunter 6 (+6), Insight 2 (+6), Perception 4 (+8), Ranged Combat: Thrown 2 (+6)

Powers
            Aura
            . . Landing Strategy: Movement 1 (Safe Fall)
            . . Leaping: Leaping 2 (Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour)
            . . Protection: Protection 2 (+2 Toughness)
            . . Regeneration: Regeneration 1 (Every 10 rounds)

Milo (Array)(Easily Removable)
            . . Rifle Form: Damage 6 (DC 21; Increased Range: ranged)
            . . . . Sword Spear
            . . . . . . Javelin (Advantages: Improved Aim; Increased Range: ranged, Precise)
            . . . . . . Sword: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 21; Improved Critical)

Akouo (Removable)
            . . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 3 (Traits: Evasion 2 +1 (+2), Advantages: Defensive Attack, Improved Defense)
            . . Hoplite: Feature 1 (Notes: Provides Partial Cover while Blocking)

Semblance - Polarity (Array)
            . . Alter Motion: Affliction 8 (1st degree: Impaired, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Disabled, Defenseless, DC 18; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Extra Condition, Increased Range 2: perception, Insidious, Subtle: subtle; Limited: Against Opponents with Ferrous Equipment, Limited Degree)
            . . Magnetism: Move Object 8 (6 tons; Increased Range: perception, Throwing Mastery 2; Limited Material: Ferrous Metarial)

Offense
            Initiative +12
            Alter Motion: Affliction 8 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 18)
            Grab, +12 (DC Spec 13)
            Magnetism: Move Object 8 (DC 20)
            Rifle Form: Damage 6, +10 (DC 21)
            Sword: Strength-based Damage 3, +14 (DC 21)
            Javelin: Strength-Based Ranged Damage 3, +12 (DC 21)
            Throw, +12 (DC 18)
            Unarmed, +12 (DC 18)

Complications
            Power Loss - Aura: Hunters & Huntresses may slowly lose power as their energy depletes. Their Scrolls keep them updated on their condition.
            Relationship - JNPR: One of the membes of Team JNPR under the leadership of Jaune.
            Relationship - Juane: Her partner and secret crush. Pyrrha has been infatuated with Jaune since soon after their meeting due to his oblivious and goodhearted nature. Fearful of ruining their friendship she keeps her feelings to herself.
            Reputation - The Invincible Girl: Pyrrha is the champion of the Mistral Tournaments and is famous the world over for her skills and battle prowess for her age. She is leagues above her classmates both in terms of ability and social clout. Pyrrha however hates her fame, wanting to be a normal girl.
            Responsibility - Huntsman: As a Huntress in Training Pyrrha will someday become part of the forces that defend humanity from the Creatures of Grimm.

Languages
            English

Defense
            Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 8, Toughness 10/8, Will 8

Power Points
            Abilities 66 + Powers 38 + Advantages 22 + Skills 14 (28 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 150

Notes
            Pyrrha Nikos was a student at Beacon Academy and a member of Team JNPR.

Her weapon of choice, called Milo, was a red-and-bronze spear-like weapon that could transform into a rifle or a short sword. She used this alongside a shield called Akouo, which resembled a classic hoplon.

Pyrrha is the sort of young woman who has promotional deals because of her outstanding ability. before Beacon, she was on the box of Pumpkin Pete's Marshmallow Flakes, which she enjoyed, even though the cereal was unhealthy. Likely the most skilled young Huntress around, and arguably one of the most knowledgeable as well, she loves teaching and training others, especially her crush Jaune Arc. She is a lonely young woman, because her ability, fame, and beauty make her unapproachable on a personal level.

She uses two paired weapons Milo and Akouo, a shield and spear combination. The weapon can change between a sword, a javelin, and a rifle, and even compared to others in this series, she has exceptionally fluid movements. She is strong, but is more noteworthy for being just extremely skilled.

Her Semblance can aid her in positioning her attacks or defenses, or even her opponent's if they're using metal, because she has the Polarity ability, controlling metal through magnetism. She usually uses it subtly, keeping it as a discrete ace in the hole.

Team JNPR are all based on historical or mythological characters who were said to have cross-dressed. Pyrrha is based on Achilles.

GAMEPLAY: P-money is a boss, and I'm rather surprised I was able to give her as much as I did within the limits I had set.

Pyrrha is PL10 by default, unlike all other huntress' her age she does not need to rely on her Semblance to increase her own PL limits but rather it is used to decrease her opponent's abilities making her act as an even higher PL fighter against anyone using metal equipment. That is to say, the majority of Huntsmen.

Pyrrha has pretty much no social abilities to speak of, though does have some Insight to prevent being taken advantage off on that front. Something she gained both in the areana and for having to deal with her fame. However she isn't quite able to lie convincingly nor persuade others or drop hints that people can pick up on. Though given her social interactions in the show this seems fitting. She does however have a large bonus to both her Acrobatics and Athletics which are more useful to a Champion Fighter.

With a rather long list of advantages Pyrrha is rather dangerous as an opponent due to the options she has available. I provided her with a Custom Advantage in the form of Cunning Fighter, a 2E advantage that allows feinting with the Close Combat skill. Likewise she also has Power Attack, to allow her to capitalize on her opponent's vulnerabilities. Both her Ranged and melee attacks come with Improved Critical to provide a bit more punch on occation, her sword and spear noticably more so. Her precise attack lets her take down opponents who are hiding or taking cover. Lastly she has Takedown to be able to fight multiple group of mooks (like team Cardinal) and style all over their butts.

Her Sword/Spear combo may require a bit of explanation. It is strength based damage for the sword, doing 6 total damage with 2 combined ranks of improved critical and a bit of Reach, she can also use Javelin, which is 6 ranks of enhanced Range on her strength based damage along with improved aim and precise. Basically she can quickly throw her spear and retrieve it.

Her shield is built differently than the standards you see in equipment. Instead of boosting her Defenses it instead provides a boost to her Evasion and toughness, gives her more Defensive Advantages, and lastly can provide her with Partial Cover as a feature something that will not hinder her combat effectiveness thanks to her Precise Attack advantages.

Credits: Based on Jab's build of the same character found here: http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com...?p=35877#p3587
            Credit: Art by iesupa
            Last edited by Squirrelly-sama; 07-28-2018, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Ashen One...

Lord Seeker Pyrrha - PL 10
              Height: 5'6" | Hair: Long Red Ponytail | Eyes: Green
              Role: Tragic Heroine, Lost Soul, Broken Bird, Unliving Pun, Undead Warrior

Strength 3, Stamina 4, Agility 8, Dexterity 4, Fighting 10, Intellect 0, Awareness 4, Presence 0

Advantages
              Benefit, Athletics Based on Agility, Cunning Fighter, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Dual Wielding, Evasion 2, Improved Critical 3: Shield, Improved Critical: Spear, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Close, Cover), Ranged Attack 4, Takedown, Ultimate Effort: Toughness, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
              Acrobatics 4 (+12), Athletics 4 (+12), Close Combat: Sword and Spear 4 (+14), Expertise: Survivalist 4 (+4), Insight 2 (+6), Perception 4 (+8), Ranged Combat: Thrown 4 (+8)

Powers
              Estus Flask: Healing 10 (Flaws: Distracting, Limited: Self)

Follower Javelin (Easily Removable)
              . . Illusionary Spear (Extras: Accurate: +2, Increased Range: ranged, Precise)
              . . Javelin: Strength-based Damage 3 (DC 21; Extras: Improved Critical, Reach (melee): 5 ft.)

Llewellyn Shield (Removable)
              . . Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 4 (Traits: Evasion 2 +1 (+2), Advantages: Defensive Attack, Improved Defense, Ultimate Effort: Toughness)
              . . Hoplite: Feature 1 (Notes: Provides Partial Cover while Blocking)
              . . Parry: Affliction 8 (1st degree: Dazed, Vulnerable, 2nd degree: Stunned, Defenseless, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18; Extras: Alternate Resistance: Parry, Extra Condition; Flaws: Instant Recovery, Limited Degree)

The Ashen One: Immortality 18 (Return after 12 seconds; Extras: Feature: Returns to nearest bonfire; Flaws: Side Effect 2: always - Progressive degridation, Source: Bonfires)

Undead: Immunity 9 (Critical Hits, Environmental Conditions (All), Sleep, Starvation & Thirst)

Offense
              Initiative +12
              Grab, +10 (DC Spec 13)
              Javelin: Strength-based Damage 3, +10 (DC 21)
              Parry: Affliction 8, +10 (DC Dog 18)
              Throw, +12 (DC 18)
              Unarmed, +10 (DC 18)

Complications
              Motivation: Return: Pyrrha seeks a way to return home to Remnant. She doubts such a thing could exist but still clings to this small spark of hope to keep herself moving forward.
              Obsession - Juane: Her previous infatuation has begun to turn into desperation as the weight of dispair hopelessness slowly tries to crush her. After so long seeking a way back and thinking back on their time together she is desperate to return to his side, to seek any comfort she can find.
              Responsibility - Lord Seeker: The Lords of Cinder have abondoned their thrones. It is the duty of the Lord Seekers to reclaim their souls to rekindle the dwindling fire and prevent the world from dying.
              Stranger in a Strange Land: Waking up in a new world where she knows nothing Pyrrha is often caught by surprise by the horrors of Lothric's kingdom and the horror and suffering visited upon it's inhabitants.
              Temper - Madness: The weight of her duties resting on her shoulders and her cursed misfortune dragging her down, Pyrrha's resolve slowly frays. She snaps at others, paranoia builds, and ever so slowly she begins to enjoy and seek solace in the Dark.

Languages
              English

Defense
              Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 8, Toughness 10/6, Will 8

Power Points
              Abilities 66 + Powers 40 + Advantages 21 + Skills 13 (26 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 150

Notes:
              A build based on a joke. The joke being Pyrrha's tragic death at the end of Season 3.

Pyrrha Nikos, after being burned to death by Cinder Fall wakes up in a dark grave yard filled with monsters. her Aura no longer there and armed only with some tattered old armor and weapons taken from a nearby corpse.

She finds herself in the land of Lothric as the final age of Fire begins to wane and the final dusk slowly encroaches on the world. She is now the Ashen One.

GAMEPLAY:
              She plays very similar to normal Pyrrha, only now she no longer has her semblance nor the mobility granted from her semblance. Instead she has a few new powers and slightly altered equipment.

Milo has been replaced by the Follower Javelin, a spear capable of hurling illusionary copies of itself as a physical attack. Akouo is now the Llewellyn Shield, similar to her previous one however she now has a new ability to use with it, Parry. With it she can create openings to strike.

She has one new advantage, Dual Wielding, this advantage allows her Link the powers of her two weapons together, allowing her to create an opening first and then hammer the opponent with a powerful strike.
              Last edited by Squirrelly-sama; 07-31-2018, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Re: HUSBANDO WARZ - RWBY | Lie Ren

"I don't think sloths make a lot of noise."

Lie Ren - PL 10
                Sex: Male
                Height: 5'9" | Hair: Black with Pink Accent | Eyes: Pink
                Role: The Quite One, Straight Man, Voice of Reason, Designated Nerd, Warrior Monk

Strength 0, Stamina 2, Agility 8, Dexterity 4, Fighting 10, Intellect 2, Awareness 4, Presence 2

Advantages
                Benefit, Athletics Based on Agility, Close Attack 2, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Improved Defense, Power Attack, Teamwork, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
                Acrobatics 4 (+12), Close Combat: Twin Blades 2 (+12), Deception 6 (+8), Expertise: Huntsman 4 (+6), Insight 6 (+10), Perception 4 (+8), Persuasion 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Pistols 8 (+12), Stealth 2 (+10)

Powers
                Aura
                . . Landing Strategy: Movement 1 (Safe Fall)
                . . Leaping: Leaping 2 (Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour)
                . . Regeneration: Regeneration 1 (Every 10 rounds)
                Force Palm: Damage 8 (DC 23; Alternate Resistance: Fortitude, Improved Critical 2; Tiring)
                Semblance Emotion Control
                . . Concealment: Concealment 1 (Other Sense: Empathic; Affects Others)
                . . Immunity: Immunity 5 (Emotion Effects; Affects Others)
                Sixth Sense: Senses 1 (Danger Sense: Hearing)
                Storm Flower (Easily Removable)
                . . Twin Blades: Strength-based Damage 4 (DC 19; Improved Critical, Multiattack, Split: 2 targets)
                . . Twin Machine Pistols: Damage 4 (DC 19; Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)

Offense
                Initiative +8
                Force Palm: Damage 8, +12 (DC Fort 23)
                Grab, +12 (DC Spec 10)
                Throw, +4 (DC 15)
                Twin Blades: Strength-based Damage 4, +14 (DC 19)
                Twin Machine Pistols: Damage 4, +12 (DC 19)
                Unarmed, +12 (DC 15)

Complications
                Power Loss - Aura: Hunters & Huntresses may slowly lose power as their energy depletes. Their Scrolls keep them updated on their condition.
                Relationship - Nora: Joined at the hip with his childhood friend Ren and Nora are rarely seen apart. He often has to reign her in, a arduous and thankless task. The two have always been together, but not "Together" together according to Nora.
                Responsibility - Huntsman: As a Huntress in Training Pyrrha will someday become part of the forces that defend humanity from the Creatures of Grimm.
                Responsibility - JNPR: One of the membes of Team JNPR under the leadership of Jaune.
                Weakness - Lack of Energy: Ren has low stamina, he tends to tire out quickly and may suffer additional damage to his aura due to it's lacking amount.

Languages
                English

Defense
                Dodge 12, Parry 12, Fortitude 8, Toughness 6/4, Will 10

Power Points
                Abilities 64 + Powers 38 + Advantages 10 + Skills 20 (40 ranks) + Defenses 18 = 150

Lie Ren, more commonly referred to by his last name Ren, is a student at Beacon Academy and a member of Team JNPR. His weapons of choice are a pair of green, fully automatic pistols with sickle-like blades attached vertically under the barrels, named StormFlower.

Ren is a shy, quiet, serious student. He has a crush on his friend Nora Valkyrie, and some trauma related to the destruction of his home city, where he was an adorable aristocrat munchkin who loved flowers way too much. That's... pretty much the extent of his characterization, to this point. He's way overshadowed by his spectacular teammates.

He's a very quick, agile fighter, very acrobatic, with great hand-to-hand abilities and Aura-control techniques, like tearing out a King Taiju's fang, shoving the fang into its eye, and blasting through its head. His strength and stamina seem to be lacking, though. His Semblance is masking and suppressing negative emotions, effectively hiding from the Grimms' senses.

His weapon is the StormFlower, automatic pistols with sickle blades on the end shaped like fangs or flower petals.

His "Famous Crossdresser" basis is Hua Mulan.

GAMEPLAY: Ren is a dodge/accuracy shifted character and and is the second weakest after Juan due to being overshadowed, though he has the highest Will Resistance of his team and is the only huntsman in training to meet his Resistance caps.

His advantages mark him as a defensive fighter, though he is capable as acting as support with his Teamwork advantage and can hit hard if needed with his Power Attack.

Ren's Semblance gives him a rather unique and useful ability. He is immune to emotional effects and able to grant this immunity to others with a touch letting him quickly calm down allies and shut down certain types of trickery from opponents. But most importantly his semblance allows him and those near him to hide from the Creatures of Grimm which are able to locate prey through their negative emotions.

Storm Flower, Ren's weapon, is a rather weak in damage output but is able to compensate for this through Multi-attack.

Lastly Ren has one last very dangerous damage power in Force Palm. While it's ranks are a bit lower than normal finishers it is resisted by Fort, a stat that is usually weaker in hunters along with 2 ranks in improved critical a successful hit could be devistating.

Credits: Based on Jab's build of the same character found here: http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com...p=35938#p35938
                Last edited by Squirrelly-sama; 07-31-2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Re: WAIFU WARZ - RWBY | Penny Polendina

"I'm combat ready!"

Penny Polendina - PL 10
                  Sex: Male
                  Height: 5'5" | Hair: Orangette Curly Bob-cut | Eyes: Green
                  Role: The Quirky One, Robo Waifu, Smile That Must Be Protected, Best Girl, Sword Elementalist.

Strength 10, Stamina 10, Agility 6, Dexterity 2, Fighting 8, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 0

Advantages
                  Accurate Attack, Fearless, Improved Defense, Interpose, Power Attack, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
                  Acrobatics 2 (+8), Expertise: Huntsman 6 (+6), Expertise: Military 6 (+6), Perception 4 (+6)

Powers
                  No Strings On Me (Removable)
                  . . Combat Ready! (Array)
                  . . . . Frikken Lasers: Line Area Damage 10 (DC 25; Line Area 2: 5 feet wide by 60 feet long, DC 20, Penetrating 10; Distracting, Tiring)
                  . . . . Sword Dance
                  . . . . . . Elongation: Elongation 4 (Elongation: 120 feet, +4 to grab, Advantages: Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold)
                  . . . . . . Strength Effect (Accurate: +2, Improved Critical, Multiattack, Precise)
                  . . Movement: Movement 1 (Swinging)
                  . . Parry: Enhanced Trait 6 (Traits: Dodge +2 (+10), Parry +2 (+10), Advantages: Improved Defense, Uncanny Dodge)
                  . . Speed: Speed 3 (Speed: 16 miles/hour, 250 feet/round)

Salutations!: Immunity 10 (Emotion Effects, Interaction Skills; Unreliable (roll))

She's A Doll: Immunity 20 (Very Common Descriptor: Biological Effects)

Offense
                  Initiative +6
                  Frikken Lasers: Line Area Damage 10 (DC 25)
                  Grab, +10 (DC Spec 20)
                  Throw, +2 (DC 25)
                  Unarmed, +8 (DC 25)

Complications
                  Prejudice - Robot Lives Matter Too!: Due to her nature as an artificial life form Penny is doubtful of her nature as a true being and questions whether or not she's a "Real girl."
                  Quirk - Cannot Tell A Lie: Penny is not just terrible at lying, she also hiccups whenever she attempts to be deceptive making it obvious to even the most obtuse person that she's attempting a bluff.
                  Salutations Fellow Humans!: For all she wants to be one Penny is terrible at the whole human thing. She comes off as a weirdo and often lacks a lot of basic social knowledge. From her choice and vernacular to her confusing greetings for invitations of friendship.
                  Secret - Doll Waifu: Despite her terrible deception skills Penny is somehow able to keep her nature as a robot girl a secret from the public.
                  Weakness - Magnets: Not only do they threaten to reveal her secret if too near to her Penny is also effected by magnetism. Since her whole body, including her inner workings, are made of ferrous material she's especially vulnerable to electromagnetic attacks.

Languages
                  English

Defense
                  Dodge 10/8, Parry 10/8, Fortitude 10, Toughness 10, Will 8

Power Points
                  Abilities 76 + Powers 51 + Advantages 6 + Skills 9 (18 ranks) + Defenses 8 = 150

Validation: Elongation puts Grab over PL, do not use Elongation's Grab Bonus.

Notes
                  Penny Polendina is one of the Atlas students who has come to Vale in preperation for the Vital Festival. She is secretly a prototype gynoid created by them and is the first synthetic being to have an Aura. Her weapon is nameless and gives her a number of blades telekineticly controlled by the user. She does not have a Semblance.

The best girl of the series who didn't get enough screen time. She's a cute friendly robot girl who is rather naive and curious about the world outside of the lab she was created in.

Penny is first introduced while team RWBY are chasing down Sun Wukong, Ruby crashing into her and the two accidentally becoming friends as a result of their compounding social awkwardness. She later appears during the search for Blake, eventually helping Ruby track down the errant catgirl. And when they see said Cat Girl and Monkey Boy in trouble Penny, who was until then just a quirky cutie steps in and single handedly stomps down the White Fang and sends Roman Torchwick running.

Eventually we get to PvP, where in Penny fights Pyrrha and manages to both hold her own and pressure the champion for a period of time though suffered a critical fail and sadly got sent to the scrap heap, and as is appropriate the loss of best girl is what sparks the downfall of beacon.

GAMEPLAY:
                  Penny is a contender for the strongest girl, the only other character other than Pyrrha who consistantly reaches PL10.

Penny is a balanced fighter, equally accurate and strong though with the use of Accurate and Power Attack she can shift to either extreme as needed. Elongation and her Laser attack give her a means of ranged combat making her good at both melee and moderate range. Her only glaring weakness is an inability to attack at extreme ranges which isn't really much of a weakness at all.

Penny's backpack weapon is what lets her act at PL10, without it she's essentially a PL9 bruiser with a power and toughness shift.

Rather than go for the default Construct baseline I decided to break the mold for our little adorable automaton. She uses a 20 point immunity to "Biological Effects" that defends from effects that would require some amount of biology to work, however wouldn't work against things like Fort Damage nor fort resisted afflictions of the appropriate descriptor.

Credits: Art is by iesupa.

Edit: Kreuzritter has built a version of this character as well, some inspiration was taken from that build. https://roninarmy.com/threads/62-Kre...710#post251710
                  Last edited by Squirrelly-sama; 08-03-2018, 05:31 AM.

Comment

"It made me feel good to make him suffer! After realizing I had the overwhelming upper hand with my wooden sword, his frightened movements seemed inviting... I attacked without any hesitation! "

Saeko Busujima - PL 7
                    Height: 5'8" | Hair: Purple, Long, and Straight | Eyes: Blue
                    Role: The Psycho One, Secret Sadist, Samurai Girl, Series MVP

Strength 2, Stamina 4, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 6, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
                    All-out Attack, Attractive 2, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 2, Equipment 1, Improved Critical: Kendoka, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Instant Up, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
                    Acrobatics 2 (+6), Athletics 3 (+5), Close Combat: Kendo 3 (+9), Deception 2 (+4), Insight 3 (+5), Intimidation 2 (+4), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 2 (+4), Stealth 2 (+6)

Powers
                    Battle Lust (Extras: Multiattack 5 on Strength Based Damage)

Equipment
                    Katana (Sword), Shinai [No Cost] (Club)

Offense
                    Initiative +8
                    Grab, +6 (DC Spec 12)
                    Katana, +9 (DC 20)
                    Shinai [No Cost], +9 (DC 19)
                    Throw, +4 (DC 17)
                    Unarmed, +6 (DC 17)

Complications
                    Addiction - Battle Lust: Despite herself Saeko finds herself enjoying herself in the chaos of a zombie apocalypse. Fighting for her life and using her sword skills to slay enemies. she feels shame over this fact but can't help the high she gets from cutting down zombie hordes.
                    Relationship - Takashi: Saeko is intersted in Takashi, admiring his conviction and acceptence of her more shameful self. The two are often in part of the frontline fighting the horde of undead side by side. Saeko's obvious intrest puts her at odds with Rei, another girl interested in Takashi.
                    Responsibility - The DPS: Saeko is, with the possible exception of Hirano, the most useful member of the group, dealing most of the damage and serving as an offensive shield when needed and is a member they can ill afford to lose.
                    Weakness - Unblooded: Saeko, despite her skil, is still inexperience in battle and can either become easily destracted and hesitate in combat because of this.

Languages
                    Japanese

Defense
                    Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6/4, Will 6

Power Points
                    Abilities 48 + Powers 5 + Advantages 14 + Skills 11 (22 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 90

Notes:
                    Highschool of the Dead is the story of a bunch of japanese high school students trying to survive a sudden zombie plague. However, rather than being a satire about consumerism, a comedy about modern apathy and anti-socialism, or a terrible adaption of a puzzle horror game it goes a different root.

Fanservice. Tits, ass, guns, and stunts both stupidly awesome and awesomely stupid all weaved into a fast pace action series that is just a treat to witness. The anime equivilent to a grindhouse picture. And from this little marvel the greatest thing to come from it, by far, is Saeko Busujima, the poster girl of the series.

Saeko Busujima (毒島冴子, Busujima Saeko) is a student at Fujimi High School, a member of the survivor group led by Takashi Komuro and the daughter of Master Busujima. Before the apocalypse, she was in her Third year and was also captain of the Kendo Club at Fujimi High School. In the group, Saeko is considered the most reliable of all fighters, and everyone can count on her combat skills to pull them through a tough spot if need be. Like Rei, Saeko is an athletic fighter and talented combat specialist whose forte is in melee attacks. She is one of the reasons why the protagonists have managed to survive as far as they have.

At the start of the series Saeko appears to be a cool beauty. Graceful, polite, and precise with a hint of playfulness that gave her a sexy edge. As time went on it quickly became apparent that was just the tip of the iceberg. Under the cool and graceful exterior was a crazy badass lady of war, more than willing to stab a mother fucker who's obvious askin' for a stabin'. She doesn't appear to have a single fuck to give, very clearly enjoying herself in the land of the walking dead and will go out zombie slaying in a naked apron without hesitation. She knows what she wants and she goes for it, screw everything else.

Edit: Kreuzritter has also created a version of this character found here at PL 8.
                    Last edited by Squirrelly-sama; 08-03-2018, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Reserved

Comment

"I said it would be easier to team up with friends, but now that I think about it, I might've been trying to rely on you again. That's why when Iida said he was challenging you, I grew a little ashamed of myself... Everyone is giving all they can, which only makes fair for me to do the same... So, we will meet in the finals!""

Ochako Uraraka - Uravity - PL 8
                        Height: 5'1" | Hair: Brunette, Shoulder Length | Eyes: Brown
                        Role: The Friendly One, Badass Adorable, Adorable Badass, Close Range Telekinetic

Strength 1, Stamina 2, Agility 4, Dexterity 1, Fighting 4, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 2

Advantages
                        All-out Attack, Defensive Roll 4, Extraordinary Effort, Favored Environment: Rubble, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative, Improved Trip, Improvised Weapon, Move-by Action, Ranged Attack 7

Skills
                        Acrobatics 2 (+6), Athletics 2 (+3), Close Combat: Martial Arts 2 (+6), Insight 3 (+5), Perception 3 (+5), Persuasion 4 (+6)

Powers
                        Float: Flight 1 (Speed: 4 miles/hour, 60 feet/round; Limited: Stopping Fall)

Low-G Leap: Leaping 2 (Leap 30 feet at 8 miles/hour)

Zero G Combat (Array)
                        . . Homerun Comet: Damage 8 (DC 23; Improved Critical, Increased Range: ranged [1 extra rank]; Source: Rubble)
                        . . Meteor Shower: Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 23; Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 18, Indirect 2: any point away or fixed point in fixed direction, Triggered: 1 use - Manual; Source: Rubble)
                        . . Vertigo: Affliction 8 (1st degree: Vulnerable, Hindered, 2nd degree: Defenseless, Immobile, DC 18; Accurate: +2, Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Extra Condition, Reversible, Subtle: subtle; Limited Degree)

Zero Gravity: Move Object 6 (3200 lbs.; Accurate 2: +4, Reaction 3: reaction, Subtle: subtle; Limited: Mimicking Anti-Gravity, Reduced Range: close)

Offense
                        Initiative +8
                        Grab, +4 (DC Spec 11)
                        Homerun Comet: Strength-based Damage 8, +8 (DC 23)
                        Meteor Shower: Burst Area Damage 8 (DC 23)
                        Throw, +8 (DC 16)
                        Unarmed, +6 (DC 16)
                        Vertigo: Affliction 8, +6 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 18)
                        Zero Gravity: Move Object 6, +10 (DC 16)

Complications
                        Motivation: Greed: While she plans to use her future wealth to support her family Ochako is still weak to luxery and decadence. She is also a bit miserly with her own funds, unwilling to spend them and going to some extreme lengths simply to save a few yen.
                        Motivation: Responsibility: Ochako wants to be a hero to support her family. While embarassed to admit that she is a hero primarily for money she won't give up on this.
                        Quirk - Fierce: For all her bubbly and friendly attitude Uraraka has her pride. She wants to achive her goals on her own and is willing to sacrifice a lot to meet her goals.
                        Weakness - Vertigo: If overusing her quirk or using on herself too often Ochako displays vertigo like simptoms, eventually even passing out from it. Uraraka's costume is designed to help mitigate this, so when she is forced to fight outside of it she suffers the side effect of her quirk more easily.

Languages
                        Japanese

Defense
                        Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6/2, Will 8

Power Points
                        Abilities 34 + Powers 37 + Advantages 19 + Skills 8 (16 ranks) + Defenses 22 = 120

Notes:
                        Ochaco Uraraka, hero alias Uravity, is one UA students in class 1-A and is in training to become a Pro-Hero.

Rather plain, if still cute, in appearance most of Ochako's charm and popularity among fans is due to her attitude. Happy, friendly, with a little goofiness thrown in but still determined and able to kick ass despite having what seems to be a somewhat underwhelming power. She uses her wits to get the most out of her power, and her determination should not be under estimated.

She's warm and lively, a little ray of sunshine despite her goals sounding rather selfish out of context; that is becoming a hero for the pay, the truth is that she just wants to use the funds to support her hardworking parents to pay them back.

She often hangs around with Izuku, giving her a lot of screen time alongside Izuku's other friend Tenya. The three make a good combination, all prone to comedic over reactions and misunderstandings.

Uraraka is a rare gem of a character, not only a good strong feminine character without rubbing that fact in the reader's face but also a character who is the perfect mix of cutesy and badass. Her oddities keep her humble and her personality is earnest and we see her had work and struggles to grow as a person and a hero. It's little wonder she's one of the top contenders for the true Best Girl of the series.

Comment

"It doesn't matter how righteous our feelings are. If we start another fight...if we break the law...then we're no better than the villains!"

Tsuyu Asui - Froppy - PL 8
                          Height: 5411" | Hair: Brunette, Long, Straight | Eyes: Black
                          Role: The Dark Horse, The Reasonable One, Best Froggo, Froggo Fighter

Strength 2, Stamina 4, Agility 6, Dexterity 6, Fighting 6, Intellect 1, Awareness 4, Presence 3

Advantages
                          Agile Feint, Defensive Roll 4, Evasion, Fast Grab, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Move-by Action, Set-up, Teamwork, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
                          Acrobatics 2 (+8), Athletics 4 (+6), Close Combat: Unarmed 2 (+8), Deception 2 (+5), Insight 4 (+8), Perception 1 (+5), Persuasion 2 (+5), Stealth 2 (+8)

Powers
                          Does Whatever a Frogo Can
                          . . Amphibious: Movement 4 (Environmental Adaptation: Aquatic, Safe Fall, Slithering, Wall-crawling 1: -1 speed rank)
                          . . Frog Kata: Strength-based Damage 4 (DC 21; Improved Critical)
                          . . Frogo Tongue: Extra Limbs 1 (1 extra limb, Advantages: Improved Grab)
                          . . Leaping: Leaping 3 (Leap 60 feet at 16 miles/hour)
                          . . Long Tongue: Elongation 2 (Elongation: 30 feet, +2 to grab, Advantages: Fast Grab, Grabbing Finesse, Improved Hold)
                          . . Swimming: Swimming 2 (Speed: 2 miles/hour, 30 feet/round)

Offense
                          Initiative +6
                          Frog Kata: Strength-based Damage 4, +8 (DC 21)
                          Grab, +8 (DC Spec 18)
                          Throw, +6 (DC 17)
                          Unarmed, +8 (DC 17)

Complications
                          Quirk - Ribbit: Tsuyu has a habbit of saying Ribbit in place of short replies or to punctuate a sentance.
                          Relationship - Habuko: A freind of Tsuyu's from her middle school that doesn't attend UA.
                          Relationship - Mineta: Tsuyu is often seen accompanied by Mineta, the class pervert. The two don't seem to be close friends but other than punishing him for his perverse comments or actions she doesn't attempt to run him off, this frequently leads to her being the target of some perverse comment or action by Mineta.

Languages
                          Japanese
                          Defense
                          Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fortitude 8, Toughness 8/4, Will 8

Power Points
                          Abilities 64 + Powers 24 + Advantages 10 + Skills 10 (19 ranks) + Defenses 12 = 120

Notes
                          Tsuyu Asui, hero alias Froppy, is a student at UA in class 1-A and is studying to become a Pro-Hero. Her quirk is "Frog" giving her abilities similar to those of frogs.

A fan favorite, and my personal favorite, Tsuyu stands out with her odd quirk and somewhat non-standard design with larger hands, eyes, and mouth which are just different enough to be eye catching but not uncanny. Her large chest doesn't hurt.

Tsuyu is straightforward and laid-back, giving her honest opinion about a situation. She's calm, level headed, and capable of retaining this in the midst of combat. She is well known by her class mates for her good judgement. She is intelligent, rather insightful and able to notice small details to come to the correct conclusion.

Comment

"We've got to start at the bottom and work up! And if we don't earnestly cheer each other on... We'll never be great heroes!"

Yaoyorozu Momo - Creaty - PL 8
                            Height: 5'8" | Hair: Brunette, Long, Straight | Eyes: Black
                            Role: The Overshadowed Prodigy, Former Big Fish in a Small Pond, Comically Serious, Weapons User

Strength 1, Stamina 2, Agility 6, Dexterity 6, Fighting 8, Intellect 6, Awareness 6, Presence 0

Advantages
                            Attractive, Benefit, Ambidexterity, Benefit, Wealth (well-off), Defensive Roll 4, Eidetic Memory, Improved Critical: Improvised Weapons, Inspire 2, Jack-of-all-trades, Takedown, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
                            Athletics 4 (+5), Ranged Combat: Firearms 4 (+10)

Powers
                            Creation
                            . . Create: Create 8 ([0 active, 0/13 PP, 2/r-3], Volume: 250 cft., DC 18; Increased Duration: continuous, Innate, Precise, Subtle: look natural; Check Required 6: DC 15 - Intelligence, Reduced Range: close)
                            . . Flashbangs: Cumulative Burst Area Affliction 6 ([0 active, 0/13 PP, 2/r], 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, DC 16; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 16, Cumulative; Sense-dependent: Vision)
                            . . Guns: Damage 6 ([0 active, 0/13 PP, 2/r], DC 21; Increased Range: ranged)
                            . . Improvised Weapon: Damage 6 ([0 active, 0/13 PP, 1/r+2], DC 21; Improved Critical, Reach (melee): 5 ft.)
                            . . Useful tools: Variable 1 ([0 active, 0/13 PP, 9/r-5]; Action 2: free; Quirk 5: Mimic the effects of 2 points of equipment)

Offense
                            Initiative +6
                            Flashbangs: Cumulative Burst Area Affliction 6 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 16)
                            Grab, +8 (DC Spec 11)
                            Guns: Damage 6, +10 (DC 21)
                            Improvised Weapon: Damage 6, +8 (DC 21)
                            Throw, +6 (DC 16)
                            Unarmed, +8 (DC 16)

Complications
                            Motivation: Responsibility: Being from a wealthy and respected family Momo has a lot to live up to.She sees becoming a Pro-Hero as being an extension of this, a good well paying job of prestige.
                            Power Loss - Quirk Requirements: Momo's quirk requires an intimate knowledge of the objects she's creating, from their chemical composition to their basic structure and the various mechanical portions. Because of this even small mistakes can lead to her power faltering, from guns stalling to swords snapping or even the object failing to properly form at all.
                            Weakness - Confidence: For her seriousness and determination Momo is lacking in self confidence. She tends to follow the group, even when knowing ahead of time she will not like the outcome. Even when currently disliking the situation her indecisiveness has cause she will still continue.
                            Weakness - Exposure: Creation requires both time and skin exposure to work. The larger the object the more skin needs to be exposed and the more mass the longer it takes to make it. As such she is often weakend by wearing street clothes even in her hero costume may be unable to properly use her full creation ranks immediately.
                            Quirk - Terrible Naming Sense: Really, just... "Creaty"? Really?

Languages
                            Japanese

Defense
                            Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fortitude 6, Toughness 6/2, Will 6

Power Points
                            Abilities 70 + Powers 22 + Advantages 14 + Skills 4 (8 ranks) + Defenses 10 = 120

Notes:
                            Momo Yaoyorozu, hero alias Creatiy is a student at UA in class 1-A. Her quirk is Create, the ability to make any object the user has sufficient knowledge about.

Momo is a serious and mature person, often being the straight-man to various silly antics. She is also incredibly gifted and intelligent, a certifiable genius who is similarly gifted in the physical department. However despite these great qualities she is not without her faults. She is rather weak to peer pressure, often going along with others despite her own misgivines. She is also rather blunt and direct, usually giving harsh critique without tact in the hopes of helping them and not realizing her words may have the opposite effect.

Momo's quirk has a few limitations, requiring a very intimate knowledge of the items she's making. Her quirk also manifests through her skin, requiring a lot of exposure for it to work. Because of this she has made her costume as sparse as she was able to get away with. She, in fact, would have removed even more coverage had the school not put theri foot down.

In the show Momo is fairly interesting in how her arc progresses, as prior to coming to UA she was a big fish in a rather small pond similar to a few others like Bakugo. But where the explosive jerk reacted with anger at learning he's such a special snowflake Momo had the opposite reaction. She slowly started to develop confidence problems stemming from how she was being overshadowed by the likes of Todoroki Shoto. She begins to doubt her own intelligence and ability to contribute, a far cry from her initial confidence. However this does get corrected, as she ends up being paired up with the object of her self deprecation in a team test where he notices her issues and gives her the confidence boost that she needs, the eventual success of the test being thanks to her own efforts and planning rather than Shoto's.

In her design, she sadly gets a bit shafted. I wanted to keep her at the base 120 and PL 8 limits I set for the majority of the young cast. A few cuts include her ability to make more powerful weapons or things like machine guns.
                            Last edited by Squirrelly-sama; 08-01-2018, 02:05 AM.

Comment

"Did you know if you go fast enough everything starts tasting blue? Because that's totally a thing."

Speed Demon - PL 10
                              Height: 5' 1" | Hair: Brunette, Long, Ponytail| Eyes: Green
                              Role: The Lovable Goof, The Idealist, Cocky Speedster

Strength 2, Stamina 6, Agility 6, Dexterity 0, Fighting 10, Intellect 0, Awareness 4, Presence 2

Advantages
                              Agile Feint, Benefit, Athletics Based on Agility, Defensive Attack, Evasion 2, Extraordinary Effort, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Improved Feint, Improved Initiative 3, Improved Trip, Move-by Action, Redirect, Sweeping Strike: Make a Trip Attempt a Successful Attack, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge, Weapon Bind

Skills
                              Acrobatics 2 (+8), Athletics 2 (+8), Deception 2 (+4), Perception 2 (+6), Persuasion 4 (+6), Ranged Combat: Throwing 8 (+8)

Powers
                              Fastest Girl Alive (Advantages: Agile Feint, Evasion 2, Improved Feint, Improved Initiative 3, Move-by Action, Takedown 2, Uncanny Dodge)
                              . . Can't Touch This!: Immunity 2 (Critical Hits; Limited: Preventing Automatic Hit)
                              . . Movement: Movement 4 (Wall-crawling 2: full speed, Water Walking 2; Limited: While Running, Platform)
                              . . Quickness: Quickness 5 (Perform routine tasks in -5 time ranks)
                              . . Senses: Senses 1 (Danger Sense: Vision)
                              . . Speed: Speed 16 (Speed: 125000 miles/hour, 250 miles/round)

Speedy Array
                              . . Quicker Than the Eye: Concealment 6 (All Aural Senses, All Visual Senses; Limited: While Moving)
                              . . Rain of Blows: Strength-based Damage 4 (DC 21; Accurate 2: +4, Improved Critical, Multiattack [2 extra ranks])
                              . . Snatch The Bullet: Deflect 14 (Quirk: Requires Moving To Target)
                              . . Throwing Stones: Strength-based Damage 2 (DC 19; Accurate 3: +6, Increased Range: ranged [2 extra ranks], Multiattack [2 extra ranks])

Swift Escape: Immunity 12 (Common Descriptor: Area Effects, Uncommon Descriptor: Traps; Limited: On Sucessful dodge check, Quirk: Requires Ability to Move)

Offense
                              Initiative +18
                              Grab, +10 (DC Spec 12)
                              Rain of Blows: Strength-based Damage 4, +14 (DC 21)
                              Throw, +8 (DC 17)
                              Throwing Stones: Strength-based Damage 2, +14 (DC 19)
                              Unarmed, +10 (DC 17)

Complications
                              Like a Stone: Speed Demon is unable to swim and will quickly sink if she's ever submerged.
                              Monstrous: Speed Demon is a Case 53, looking like a blue humanoid reptilian. Her face is fairly human however it is different enough to unnerve people. She wears a customized Helmet/Mask to hide her appearance.
                              Motivation: Doing Good: Despite being something of a fool and eager to sell out for money and/or food Speed Demon is a very caring and moral girl and is always eager to lend her aid regardless of personal risk or sacrifice. She often finishes helping someone with their problem before they even finish their request.
                              Motivation: Greed: Despite her better nature Speed Demon is nowhere near immune to vices, though most are rather childish. She has been known to sell her services as a hero not just to companies but to individuals for various things. Money, food, toys, cute clothes, etc. She dreams of owning a race car despite not knowing how to drive and being much faster than it.
                              Reputation - Buffoon: Many people, Heroes, villains, and even civilians, do not take Speed Demon seriously. She's seen as a goof-off and unintelligent. She often has trouble being serious even in dangerous situations.
                              Responsibility - Donors: Speed Demon is a sponsored Hero, or rather she sold her image rights to several toy makers and does commercial deals for various businesses. She has also been known to advertise during a fight. Her costume tends to have the name of her sponsors patched on it similar to a Nascar Driver.
                              Weakness - Overheating: While she doesn't suffer the friction her speed would cause Speed Demon is still vulnerable to overheating if she is forced to move too quickly too long or too often. Sustaining her speed based powers during such incidents will lead to weakening health and eventual render her unconscious.

Languages
                              English

Defense
                              Dodge 14, Parry 10, Fortitude 8, Toughness 6, Will 8

Power Points
                              Abilities 60 + Powers 57 + Advantages 9 + Skills 10 (20 ranks) + Defenses 14 = 150

Notes:
                              Loosely based on a build by Kreuz found here:
                              https://roninarmy.com/threads/62-Kre...269#post236269

Rather than rehash the character's build and personality I decided to model her off my favorite version of the Flash, Wally West of the JLU animated canon. A dorky but lovable goof and injector of levity in even the most dire of circumstances.

Speed Demon is part of a campaign set in the Worm universe, a darker deconstruction of super heroes and super powers in general.

Her story began as a Case 53, a parahuman with a monstrous appearance whom does not recall anything prior to appearing on Earth Bet. The then unnamed Speed Demon being a young girl who didn't understand where or even what she was waking up in a dark alley in the middle of a city. Not realizing her powers she had trouble and caused many problems with not realizing she was knowing she was moving too quickly. Because of her powers and skittishness she didn't actually interact directly with the PRT, a government funded agency who handle interacting with Parahumans, until after she'd begun to get use to her situation. As a result she did not end up joining the Protectorate like many other Case 53s and instead remained independent.

As an independent hero Speed Demon supports herself on donations, either from fans, thankful civilians, or paid promotions and services from businesses and wealthy individuals. While hero sponsorship is usually looked down on the girls constant presence in the community and altruistic nature has let her avoid most of the stigma attached to it.

She's cocky, childish, and rather petty and fickle. While she doesn't hold grudges she tends to act rather petulantly against those she doesn't like. Her ficklness tends to result in her quickly doing 180s in disposition and opinions usually based on rather small changes or bribes.
                              Last edited by Squirrelly-sama; 08-01-2018, 02:16 AM.

Comment

"This one's for all you rock and rollers; All you crash queens and motor babies; Listen up!"

Lechuza Ningyo - PL 10
                                Height: 5' 3" | Hair: Black| Eyes: Green
                                Role: The Rock Star, Yanki Anego, Crazy Awesome, Chaotic Neutral Hedonist, Mixed Brawler

Strength 4, Stamina 6/4, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 6/4, Intellect 0, Awareness 2, Presence 7/5

Advantages
                                All-out Attack, Attack Flurry, Attractive 2, Bi The Way: Equally Attractive to Either Gender, Chokehold, Daze (Intimidation), Defensive Roll 2, Equipment 2, Fast Grab, Fearless, Great Endurance, Improved Hold, Improved Smash, Improvised Weapon 4, Leadership, Power Attack, Ritualist, Seize Initiative, Startle, Throwing Mastery 4, Ultimate Effort: Expertise: Rock n Roll

Skills
                                Athletics 2 (+6), Close Combat: Unarmed 6 (+12), Expertise (PRE): Rock n Roll 5 (+12), Insight 2 (+4), Intimidation 3 (+10), Perception 2 (+4), Ranged Combat: Thrown 8 (+12), Sleight of Hand 1 (+5), Vehicles 1 (+5)

Powers
                                Lether Jacket: Protection 2 (Removable, +2 Toughness; Subtle: subtle)
                                Magic Axe (Easily Removable)
                                . . Lord of The Strings: Enhanced Trait 17 (Traits: Presence +2 (+7), Stamina +2 (+6), Fighting +2 (+6), Advantages: All-out Attack, Attack Flurry, Attractive 2, Bi The Way: Equally Attractive to Either Gender)
                                . . Rocker Array
                                . . . . Epic Rock Down of Rocktimate Rockstiny: Concentration Cumulative Progressive Perception Area Afflict (3rd degree: Transformed, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Perception Area: DC 20 - Hearing, Concentration, Cumulative, Progressive; Custom: Also resistible by Presence or Performance, Limited Degree (third only), Side Effect: on failure - Rebound, Notes: Challenge someone to a Rock Down the looser gets turned into a powerless uncool loser.)
                                . . . . Feel The Music: Perception Area Variable 3 (Affects Others, Affects Others Only, Perception Area: DC 13 - Hearing, Increased Duration: continuous, Selective; Check Required 3: DC 12 - Expertise: Rock)
                                . . . . Guitar Screech: Cone Area Weaken 10 (Affects: Toughness, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Affects Objects, Cone Area: 60 feet cone, DC 20)
                                . . . . Metal Cover Fodder: Summon 10 (Heroic, Type (General): Badass Rock and Roll Monsters; Concentration, Feedback)
                                . . . . Rock of Ages!: Damage 10 (DC 25; Increased Range: ranged, Secondary Effect)
                                . . . . The Power of Rock Compels You!: Progressive Perception Area Affliction 10 (1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Compelled, 3rd degree: Controlled, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Perception Area: DC 20 - Hearing, Progressive, Selective; Distracting, Tiring)
                                . . . . The Power of Rock: Perception Area Healing 6 (Perception Area: DC 16 - Hearing, Restorative, Resurrection, Selective; Limited: Others)
                                Musically Inclined: Senses 1 (Analytical: Hearing)
                                Rockers Fortitude: Immunity 8 (Damage Effect: Sonic, Disease, Uncommon Descriptor: Drugs; Limited - Half Effect)

Equipment
                                Motorcycle

Offense
                                Initiative +4
                                Epic Rock Down of Rocktimate Rockstiny: Concentration Cumulative Progressive Perception Area Afflict (DC Will 20)
                                Grab, +6 (DC Spec 14)
                                Guitar Screech: Cone Area Weaken 10 (DC Fort 20)
                                Rock of Ages!: Damage 10, +4 (DC 25)
                                The Power of Rock Compels You!: Progressive Perception Area Affliction 10 (DC Will 20)
                                Throw, +12 (DC 23)
                                Unarmed, +12 (DC 19)

Complications
                                Addiction - Sex Drugs And Rock and Roll: As a Rocker Lechuza has a number of vices, drugs, sex, violence, liquor, partying, and smoking just to name a few. She needs to constantly engage in her vices and will often abandon schemes in favor of persuing said vices, though often her schemes are caused by said vices.
                                Honor: As a rocker Lechuza has a certain code of conduct she adheres to. She will accept any and all Rock Challenges given and will honor any bets made on them. She detests "Sell Outs" and refuses to act like one under any circumstances. When coming on some kind of windfall she seeks to spread the joy, not through donations or charity, but by throwing an epic party.
                                Idiot: Perhaps it was all the drugs, partying, and drinking, but Lechuza often makes monumentally stupid decisions. Often throwing off her leather Jacket in the middle of a fight despite it's protection, or forgoing a winning strategy in favor of punching someone in the face. It's also not unheard of for her to completely forget not only the reason for a brawl but which side she's even on.
                                Power Loss - Praise The Party Gods!: In order to maintain her powers Lechuza must constantly rock out or act in an appriate manner for a Rocker. If she's not playing music she needs to be fighting, eating, fighting, drinking heavily, partying, fighting, or be passed out from some combination of the above. If not her Magical Axe will not grant her powers.
                                Weakness - Lameness: Lechuza is weakened by advanced lameness. If exposed to something exceedingly uncool she will become weakened. The longer shes exposed or more uncool the thing she's exposed to the worse it becomes. If she is tricked into doing something uncool she can be made vulnerable or impaired. Exceptionally uncool acts will render her powerless if not rendering her incapacitated.

Languages
                                English

Defense
                                Dodge 8, Parry 10, Fortitude 10, Toughness 10/8, Will 8

Power Points
                                Abilities 54 + Powers 38 + Advantages 25 + Skills 15 (30 ranks) + Defenses 18 = 150

Background: Yareha Daze, or Lechuza Ningyo, is a delinquent asian American punk rocker. With an obsession with being a rock star she uses her power for selfish and petty criminal acts to live a rockstar kind of life. Her name was chosen randomly, picked from two different female monsters related to both her ancestries.

While she doesn't act like a normal criminal, robbing banks for money or plotting the downfall of heroes, Lechuza will commit crimes for seemingly nonsensical reasons.Taking over mobster hideouts for "Hookers and Blow", breaking into high-class hotels to trash it in a giant party, or crashing concerts to challenge other musicians to Rock Offs while holding the audience hostage.

Lechuza's powers come from her enchanted guitar, imbued by magical rituals to grant her her powers. However her 'Axe' will only grant it's power to those who prove wothy of it's epic awesomeness. If need be she can substitute another instrument but declares such "Selling Out" or "Lame".

Her build is all over the place and inefficient, though is quite chaotic and able to do a lot of different attacks. Perhaps not that effective but forgoing audio blasts to bash someone's face with a guitar has it's charms.
                                Last edited by Squirrelly-sama; 08-01-2018, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X