TF1Wayfarer's Original Character Builds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF1Wayfarer's Original Character Builds

Thanks for taking the time to read my Roll Call thread! I spend far too much time writing characters for a game that I don't play nearly often enough, so I figured that I would at least post them here so that others could take a look. (I guess I should say mostly original.)

Current Campaign PCs - Rise of N.E.M.E.S.I.S
    One of two concurrently running campaigns, this one is centered on the players acting as villain sidekicks under the tutelage of one member of N.E.M.E.S.I.S.
    Dune, sidekick to Zephyr
    Flinch, sidekick to Nevermore
    Treezy-E, sidekick to Totem

Retired Campaign PCs
    Formerly ran a text-based campaign set in New York. Here are the PCs for that game.
    Sinker
    Blake Baker
    McDonald Jefferson
    Dustin Sandford

Task Force One (Heroes)
    Task Force One is a secret government team that was assembled in New York City as a trial of a government funded super team that is used to combat the rise of super-powered villains. Based on their success/failure, the government will be determining whether to expand the program nation wide.

Wayfarer
    Paladin
    Knock-Off
    Succor

Warden Industries (Villain Group)
    A respected bio-technology company, Warden Industries is using their public face as a front to recruit and equip super villains with the end goal of world domination.

Dynasty
    Vector
    Conduit
    Arsonist

Super Six (Hero Group)
    The world's first privately-funded super-team, the Super Six have existed since the Incident that resulted in the influx of meta-humans. The group is always made up of six members. If one dies/retires/quits, the rest of the group seeks out potential new candidates to join the team.

Eclipse
    Pom-pain
    Tomorrow Man
    Drakken
    Faultline
    Metal Head

N.E.M.E.S.I.S (Villain Group)
    Earth's premier villain group, Next Evolution of Mankind Exploiting Scientific Improvement of Sapiens (N.E.M.E.S.I.S) are a global organization of villains. They are headquartered out of a base on an island in the Pacific Ocean and use their considerable monetary and political resources to keep themselves from being constantly assaulted by the world's heroes. As they are more concerned with gaining power and less with destruction, they have not yet made themselves public enemy number one. They do hold themselves to a higher standard and are self-policing, and any prospective members are thoroughly vetted by the most senior members of the organization.

Replica
    Zephyr
    Totem
    Apex
    Nevermore
    Maker
    N.E.M.E.S.I.S. Trooper

Heroes Ink (Hero Team)
    A teen super-team that has recently formed in Madison, Wisconsin. They have a YouTube channel that details their exploits.
    H2Bro
    Phenom
    Princess Doom Gravity
    Putty
    Squall

U.N.S.C. H.E.R.O (United Nations Security Council Heroic Emergency Response Operatives, Hero Team)
    In response to the rise of super-villain activity world-wide, the United Nations requested that each original member of the security council send a candidate to test a super-powered emergency response group.
    Union Jack (United Kingdom)
    American Dream (United States)
    Marianne (France)
    Zhu Que (China)

Characters Without a Group
    Captain Prime (Hero)
    Professor Beeswax (Hero)
    Setmose (Villain, created as a challenge to craft a character from a template)
    Tempus (Hero)
    Reaver (Anti-Hero/Villain)
    Slaughter (Villain)
    Dunce (Villain)
    Geode (Hero)
    Outrun (Hero)

X-Teens
    In an alternate reality where the Legacy Virus ran rampant, wiping out the mutant race, respected geneticist Nathan Essex managed to save the genetic markers of several of that world's most notable mutant heroes (and couples) in the hopes of reintroducing them should a cure be found. With the Legacy Virus finally purged from the world he was able to genetically engineer five children. These children grew up learning about their parents and their exploits and together they decided to train like them, becoming examples for any new mutants that may arise.

Ruby Summers
    Aleandra Rasputin
    Zaim Monroe
    Daniel Summers
    Marie Lebeau
    Warren Worthington IV
    Last edited by TF1Wayfarer; 01-08-2019, 12:27 PM.

Re: TF1Wayfarer's Original Character Builds

Wayfarer (Rene Dupuis)
    PL 10

Abilities (44 pts)
    Strength 2; Agility 5; Fighting 5; Awareness 2; Stamina 2; Dexterity 3; Intellect 2; Presence 1

Defenses (10 pts)
    Dodge 10/5; Parry 10/5; Fortitude 7; Toughness 7/2; Will 7

Advantages (15 pts)
    Defensive Roll 5
    Languages 4 (English, Mandarin, Spanish, French, Swahili, Hindi, Arabic, Russian)
    Connected
    Contacts
    Tracking
    Improved Grab
    Improved Hold
    Improved Trip

Skills (30 pts)
    Acrobatics - 5
    Athletics - 6
    Close Combat: Unarmed - 7
    Expertise: Soldier - 6
    Investigation - 6
    Perception - 7
    Persuasion - 6
    Stealth - 6
    Treatment - 6
    Vehicles - 5

Powers (51 pts)
    Portal Control
    -> Enhanced Dodge 5 linked to Enhanced Parry 5 (Affects Others, Increased Range [Close], Burst Area 2 (60 ft. radius), Selective)[50 pts]
    -> Teleport 12 (16 miles, Accurate, Portal) [1 pt]

Affiliations
    Task Force One (Current)
    French Foreign Legion (Former)

Physical Description
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 195 lb.
    Eyes/Hair: Brown/Brown

Complications
    Motivation - Doing Good: After seeing (and being involved in) so much violence and fighting, Wayfarer has vowed to do what he can to help people above all else.
    Secret Identity - Wayfarer must juggle his super hero identity with that of Rene Dupuis, interpreter and translator for the NYPD.
    Enemy: Wayfarer's powers manifested during an attack by Fei Wang Zhang, and his interference foiled her plans. Because of this, she has made him one of the targets of her wrath.

Backstory
    Rene Dupuis grew up as the middle child to an unassuming family in the south of France. Although he was a fine student, he had no specific goals after secondary school and on a whim he walked into a recruiting office one day and joined the French Foreign Legion. He passed the tests and was accepted into their ranks. Over the next ten years, he was stationed across the world (partly due to his uncanny ability to learn languages) and was involved in a variety of altercations. Eventually, he was selected to be on an elite team that was tasked with missions that were not meant to be known to the general public. Over the next few years, Rene was involved in several black ops missions before the fateful day when he was dispatched to a small village in Laos. The forces of a warlord known as Dynasty were searching for something and they were tearing the village and surrounding area apart. During the fighting, Rene's power manifested and he was able to displace Dynasty's forces before dropping him outside his home. With his newfound power, he decided that he would travel the world and help people. For several years he would appear seemingly at random to aid people in trouble. Eventually, he settled in New York City and took a job with the NYPD as an interpreter/translator.
    Last edited by TF1Wayfarer; 01-18-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Paladin (Jennifer Nguyen)
      PL 10

Abilities (44 pts)
      Strength 3
      Agility 2
      Fighting 5
      Awareness 2
      Stamina 3
      Dexterity 2
      Intellect 2
      Presence 3

Defenses (24 pts)
      Dodge: 8
      Parry: 8
      Fortitude: 10
      Toughness: 12/3 (9 Impervious)
      Will: 10

Advantages (9 pts)
      Inspire
      Leadership
      Move-by Action
      Fearless
      Interpose
      Teamwork
      Startle
      Daze
      Fascinate

Skills (20 pts)
      Close Combat: Light Sword - 5
      Insight - 9
      Intimidation - 7
      Perception - 8
      Persuasion - 7
      Treatment - 4

Powers (53 pts)
      Light Armor (Protection 9, Impervious 9, Sustained)
      Armored to Magic (Immunity 10 [Magic])
      Light Sword (Strength-based Damage 7)
      -> Smite (Nullify 8 [Ongoing Magical Effects], Melee, Simultaneous, Effortless)
      Light Wings (Flight 5 [60 MPH], Wings)
      Divine Sense (Senses 12 [Magical Awareness {Mental, Extended <1000 ft>, Accurate}, Visual Counters Illusion, Visual Counters All Concealment)

Affiliations
      Task Force One (Current)
      FDNY (Current)

Physical Description
      Height: 5'5"
      Weight: 145 lb.
      Eyes/Hair: Brown/Black

Complications
      Motivation - Doing Good: As a firefighter Jennifer has spent most of her life helping others. Now that she has super powers, she is better able to help those in need.
      Secret Identity: Because the items created by her powers are opaque Jennifer’s identity is kept secret when she activates them. While she lives to help others, she would prefer that her identity remain secret. Too often she hears stories about what happens to the loved ones of heroes who brazenly “out” themselves to the public.

Backstory
      Jennifer Nguyen grew up in a family of six in Brooklyn. The second youngest of four children of Vietnamese immigrants, she had always been fascinated by public service. Her heroes growing up were paramedics, police, firefighters; anyone that people looked to in crisis. When she was 15, her oldest brother perished in a house fire that was later found out to be arson. It was at that point that she decided that she would be a firefighter. She eventually realized her dream and worked for the FDNY for several (relatively) uneventful years. One day she found herself in a massive high-rise fire (the fourth of those types of occurrences in two weeks). She was doing a sweep of the interior and heard shouting a few floors above. She raced to the sound and saw several children trapped by the flames. She approached them, but the floor above them collapsed as she reached them. Instead of being crushed, her powers manifested and supported the weight of the beams as the children were able to run to safety. Jennifer shrugged off the rubble and escaped the building before it collapsed. She now moonlights as a vigilante when she is not working her day job.
      Last edited by TF1Wayfarer; 01-12-2018, 12:41 PM. Reason: Fixing mistakes in build

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I liked Jennifer/Paladin in particular, it felt like a D&D character with that name and powers, but still I like her!
        Tuned to see more

Comment

I like your characters, both are solid builds with well-crafted backstories.

Some points o' mine:
          Portal Control
          -> Enhanced Dodge 5 linked to Enhanced Parry 5 (Affects Others, Increased Range [Close], Burst Area [Affects user as well], Selective, Extended Range 5 [500 ft] [55 pts]
          -> Teleport 12 (16 miles, Accurate, Portal, Increased Mass [200 lbs]) [1 pt]
          - Affects Others automatically increases an effect's base range to "close", you don't have to pay extra for that.
          - You cannot increase the area (radius) with the Extended Range extra; you must instead apply the Area extra multiple times. That means 5x for 500ft radius = +5p per rank (ouch!)
          - Whom do you want to help with this power? Characters are limited by their PL, so unless your teammates' defenses are below PL, they wouldn't profit from your boost. That said, I would houserule to use the PL of the "booster" as the limit in this case, allowing Wayfarer to boost the defense of people weaker than him (just an idea).
          - Considering your Teleport power: I don't think you need Increased Mass, since you already have the Portal extra. I know that the rules are murky here, but I suppose it can transport everything small enough to fit through the portal.

Light Sword (Strength-based Damage 7, Penetrating 10)
          This is mechanically fine, but IMHO quite pointless (at least with the standard rules surrounding Penetrating & Impervious):
          Your basic damage rank is 10 (12 w. Power Attack), so your Penetrating extra would only matter against something with Impervious Toughness 19 or better (or 23+ with Power Attack). Tell me, how often do you expect to fight something THIS TOUGH? Also, beating your damage DC of 25 with Toughness 19 is quite easy, so it's usefulness against such super-tough foes is VERY limited.
          Conclusion: Penetrating SUCKS in this constellation, so I'd rather put these 10 points into something more useful.
          I guess your goal is simulating the classic "lightsaber"-effect (cutting effortlessly through hard objects), so I'd suggest this:
          Light Sword: Strength-based Damage 7 +Linked Weaken Toughness 10 (Affects Only Objects)
          https://roninarmy.com/forum/atomic-think-tank/roll-call/7149-bothrops-pit#post7149

Comment

Originally posted by Bothrops View Post
            I like your characters, both are solid builds with well-crafted backstories.

Some points o' mine:

- Affects Others automatically increases an effect's base range to "close", you don't have to pay extra for that.
            - You cannot increase the area (radius) with the Extended Range extra; you must instead apply the Area extra multiple times. That means 5x for 500ft radius = +5p per rank (ouch!)
            - Whom do you want to help with this power? Characters are limited by their PL, so unless your teammates' defenses are below PL, they wouldn't profit from your boost. That said, I would houserule to use the PL of the "booster" as the limit in this case, allowing Wayfarer to boost the defense of people weaker than him (just an idea).
            - Considering your Teleport power: I don't think you need Increased Mass, since you already have the Portal extra. I know that the rules are murky here, but I suppose it can transport everything small enough to fit through the portal.
            You are correct on most counts. This is an older version of the power that I was fine-tuning. How I copied this one and not the updated one, I don't know. As for who it's affecting, it's very much a power for protecting bystanders. In my head, he's there for talking, transport and not much else. He's very much dependent on the rest of his team.

Originally posted by Bothrops View Post
            This is mechanically fine, but IMHO quite pointless (at least with the standard rules surrounding Penetrating & Impervious):
            Your basic damage rank is 10 (12 w. Power Attack), so your Penetrating extra would only matter against something with Impervious Toughness 19 or better (or 23+ with Power Attack). Tell me, how often do you expect to fight something THIS TOUGH? Also, beating your damage DC of 25 with Toughness 19 is quite easy, so it's usefulness against such super-tough foes is VERY limited.
            Conclusion: Penetrating SUCKS in this constellation, so I'd rather put these 10 points into something more useful.
            I guess your goal is simulating the classic "lightsaber"-effect (cutting effortlessly through hard objects), so I'd suggest this:
            Light Sword: Strength-based Damage 7 +Linked Weaken Toughness 10 (Affects Only Objects)
            Again, great points. I learned in 2e and it's very hard for me to break the habit of making all damage penetrating since it's gotten worse between 2e and 3e.

Thank you for the replies! I'll be working on adding my entire roster of heroes eventually. I'm just lazy so I'll probably only do two or three at a time.

Comment

Knock-Off (Maria Velasquez)
              PL 10

Abilities (28 pts)
              Strength 0
              Agility 3
              Fighting 0
              Awareness 3
              Stamina 1
              Dexterity 1
              Intellect 5
              Presence 1

Defenses (15 pts)
              Dodge: 7
              Parry: 4
              Fortitude: 5
              Toughness: 6/1
              Will: 6

Advantages (12 pts)
              Equipment 5
              Improvised Tools
              Inventor
              Defensive Roll 5

Skills (15 pts)
              Expertise: Mechanical Engineering - 5
              Insight - 4
              Investigation - 6
              Ranged Combat: Bow - 9
              Technology - 6

Powers (80 pts)
              Reflex Memory (Variable 8 [40 pts for observed skills and advantages], continuous, free action)

Affiliations
              Task Force One (Current)
              NYU (Current)

Physical Description
              Height: 5'7"
              Weight: 155 lb.
              Eyes/Hair: Brown/Black (Dyed Blue)

Complications
              Motivation - Notoriety: Maria loves to see her work all over the news. Even though her identity is secret, she can barely contain her enthusiasm when she hears the media talk about her alter-ego.
              Secret Identity: Other than her family, no one knows that Maria Velasquez, Mechanical Engineering major at NYU, is really the vigilante known as Knock-Off
              Complication - Family Villain: Family is the most important thing to Maria, and the fact that her brother is a villain that she clashes with regularly causes tension with the rest of her family.

Backstory
              Maria Velasquez has always had a knack for building things. Her parents realized this early on and did everything within their power to foster that potential. She was a model student throughout high school and eventually received a full scholarship to the Mechanical Engineering program at NYU. She had a relatively normal college experience for her first year and a half, but midway through her sophmore semester her powers manifested. She was watching a football game when someone stole her purse. Instinct took over and she chased and full-body tackled the would-be purse snatcher, much to her own surprise. As she experimented, she realized that she was able to copy to perfection any physical act that she saw. She decided to challenge herself. She watched hours of archery competitions while she tinkered with shrinking different effects into arrow form. Armed with her bow and her muscle memory, she began patrolling the streets as Knock-Off.
              Last edited by TF1Wayfarer; 01-12-2018, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Succor (Blake Donovan)
                PL 10

Abilities (30 pts)
                Strength 0
                Agility 1
                Fighting 0
                Awareness 4
                Stamina 1
                Dexterity 1
                Intellect 3
                Presence 5

Defenses (21 pts)
                Dodge: 6
                Parry: 5
                Fortitude: 7
                Toughness: 5/1
                Will: 9

Advantages (12 pts)
                Assessment
                Benefit 2 (Independently Wealthy)
                Defensive Roll 4
                Fascinate (Persuasion)
                Leadership
                Skill Mastery (Expertise: Doctor, Treatment)
                Teamwork

Skills (15 pts)
                Expertise: Doctor- 7
                Insight - 6
                Persuasion - 5
                Treatment - 12

Powers (72 pts)
                Clean Room (Immunity 10 [Life Support], Affects Others, Close Area Burst 3 [120 ft], Selective)
                Revitalize (Healing 10, Persistent, Stabilize)

Affiliations
                Task Force One (Current)
                Mount Sinai Hospital - Queens (Current)
                NYU (Former)

Physical Description
                Height: 6'0"
                Weight: 215 lbs.

Complications
                Family - Blake’s reporter husband knows his identity and tries to help him during his heroics, but he has a bad habit of getting caught in crossfire.
                Secret Identity: While he has been tempted to reveal his identity, Blake knows that he can do more good if villains aren’t constantly attacking him at work.
                Complication - Do No Harm: Blake takes his hippocratic oath very seriously, and because of this he will not willingly harm another person. He also will not let someone die if he can prevent it.

Backstory
                Blake Donovan grew up in a poor neighborhood in Queens but dreamed of becoming something more. He worked his entire life to become a doctor, and the day that he graduated NYU’s medical school was the happiest of his life. He took a job working at a hospital that served his old neighborhood as a way to give back to the community. One day, a police officer who had been shot while on patrol was brought to his hospital. He unfortunately passed away, but soon after everyone who had attended to him became violently ill (except for Blake). Blake soon found that any of the afflicted that he touched were magically cured. After some experimentation, he found that he was able to heal people with a touch. He used his powers secretly to heal his patients, but word quickly spread about the “miracle” doctor. Eventually, he was contacted by Task Force One and he became the first metahuman member of the team.

Comment

Dynasty (Fei Wang Zhang)
                  PL 13 (195 PP)

Abilities (66 pts)
                  Strength 2; Agility 2; Fighting 15; Awareness 3; Stamina 2; Dexterity 2; Intellect 4; Presence 3

Defenses (26 pts)
                  Dodge: 15
                  Parry: 15
                  Fortitude: 13
                  Toughness: 11
                  Will: 13

Skills (27 pts)
                  Athletics - 8 (+19)
                  Expertise: Military - 6 (+10)
                  Expertise: Politics - 6 (+10)
                  Insight - 10 (+13)
                  Intimidation - 10 (+13)
                  Persuasion - 6 (+9)
                  Stealth - 8 (+10)

Advantages (20 pts)
                  All-Out Attack
                  Assessment
                  Benefit 5 (Billionaire)
                  Chokehold
                  Fast Grab
                  Fearless
                  Improved Hold
                  Languages 5 (32 languages)
                  Leadership
                  Move-by Action
                  Power Attack
                  Startle

Powers (56 pts)
                  I Always Come Back (Immortality 5 [1 Day]); 10 PP
                  Superhuman Enhancements (Enhanced Strength 9; Enhanced Stamina 9); 36 PP
                  Healing Factor (Regeneration 5 [Every other round], Persistent); 10 PP

Affiliations
                  Warden Industries

Physical Description
                  Height: 5'3”
                  Weight: 130 lb.

Complications
                  Motivation - Megalomania: Having lived through millenia, Dynasty believes that she, more than anyone, is capable of running the world. She will do whatever she can to consolidate her power.
                  Enemy: Twice now, Wayfarer has (inadvertently) disrupted her plans. Now, she will do anything to eliminate him.

Backstory
                  As near as anyone can tell, the woman known as Dynasty was born around 4000 years ago. There are records of her across the ages, maneuvering into positions of power and positioning herself for success. There are also several records of her death, which makes it all the more puzzling when she reappears years later. As the world has evolved, she has been forced to adapt. Currently, she is on the Board of Directors for Warden Industries which she is using as a front to recruit and supply villains in a quest to build a super-powered army.
                  Last edited by TF1Wayfarer; 12-07-2018, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Vector (Patrick Grady)
                    PL 12 (180 PP)

Abilities (24 pts)
                    Strength 2; Agility 1; Fighting 3; Awareness 1; Stamina 2; Dexterity 1; Intellect 0; Presence 0

Defenses (38 pts)
                    Dodge: 11
                    Parry: 11
                    Fortitude: 14
                    Toughness: 13
                    Will: 10

Skills (16 pts)
                    Athletics - 3
                    Expertise: Current Events - 2
                    Expertise: Streetwise - 3
                    Expertise: Police Officer - 4
                    Insight - 4
                    Intimidation - 2
                    Investigation - 2
                    Perception - 4
                    Ranged Combat: Guns - 4
                    Vehicles - 4

Advantages (1 pts)
                    Fearless

Powers (101 pts)
                    Universal Carrier (Immunity 5 [Disease]); 5 PP

Deadened Flesh (Protection 11, Impervious 5); 16 PP

Death is Life (Enhanced Regeneration 10, Fades, Reaction [When target(s) lose stamina due to Virus Bomb], Persistent); 20 PP

Virus Bomb (Weaken Stamina 12, Burst Area 2 [60 ft]); 36 PP

Corrupted Aura (Weaken Stamina 6, Reaction [Triggered when Touched]); 24 PP

Affiliations
                    Warden Industries (Current)
                    NYPD (Former)

Physical Description
                    Height: 6’1”
                    Weight: 250 lbs.
                    Eyes/Hair: Green/Red

Complications
                    Rotten Visage: Due to the nature of his powers, Patrick’s skin has the look of rotting flesh. This presents several problems when he needs to interact with people.

Motivation - Revenge: Dying and coming back to life have warped Patrick’s mind. He is convinced that his fellow police and the medical community are to blame for what has happened to him, and he is obsessed with enacting his vengeance.

Backstory
                    Patrick Grady was a police officer with the NYPD. During a routine call to investigate a breaking and entering, Patrick was shot four times at point blank range. He was rushed to Mount Sinai Queens where, despite the best efforts of his doctors, he unfortunately passed away due to his injuries. Several hours later, Patrick awoke in a freezer in the morgue. He banged and yelled until an attendant opened the freezer, at which point Patrick reached out for help and drained the life from the attendant. In a fog of confusion and panic, Patrick took some scrubs, dressed and walked out of the hospital. As he wandered the streets, rats and other small animals dropped dead around him and he began to recover. A few weeks later, a rotting figure calling himself Vector attacked a patrol car and killed the two police inside. They were found drained of their bodily fluids. Patrick was soon approached by Warden Industries with an offer of resources and support in exchange for the use of his abilities.
                    Last edited by TF1Wayfarer; 12-07-2018, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Conduit (Hector Velasquez)
                      PL 12 (180 PP)

Abilities (24 pts)
                      Strength 2; Agility 0; Fighting 2; Awareness 1; Stamina 2; Dexterity 2; Intellect 3; Presence 0

Defenses (43 pts)
                      Dodge: 12
                      Parry: 12
                      Fortitude: 12
                      Toughness: 2
                      Will: 12

Skills (7 pts)
                      Expertise: Architecture - 5 (+8)
                      Expertise: Engineering - 5 (+8)
                      Technology - 4 (+7)

Powers (106 pts)
                      Shuffle (Ranged Weaken 10, Broad [Powers], Accurate 6, Linked To Variable 10 [Affects others only, limited to powers weakened by Shuffle]); 106 PP

Combat
                      Shuffle: +14 to Hit, Ranged Weaken 10, Broad [Powers]

Affiliations
                      NYU (former)

Physical Description
                      Height: 5’10”
                      Weight: 185 lbs.

Complications
                      Family Rivalry - Hector and his sister Maria have been competing their whole lives. Their family is aware of their powers and tries to stay out of it, but Hector has been resorting to increasingly extreme measures to try to best his sister.

Laziness - Unless he’s opposing Maria, Hector does not have the drive of his sister. He will not do something unless the benefits are too great for even a slacker like him to ignore.

Backstory
                      Hector Velasquez is the older brother of Maria (the vigilante known as Knock-Off). Growing up, the two were very close but they had an intense friendly sibling rivalry. As they got older, the rivalry grew less friendly. Hector resented that Maria seemed to best him more and more as time went on. When he was expelled from NYU for cheating on a test in the same year that she made the Dean’s List, something inside him snapped. He cut ties with his family and disappeared for months. Eventually, he was targeted by Warden Industries as someone who would develop powers and he was pushed to discover his abilities. When his ability to steal someone’s power and transfer it to someone else manifested, he was sent out into the field to bring in other metahumans. He eventually requested a leave to return to NYC and pay his sister a visit...
                      Last edited by TF1Wayfarer; 12-12-2018, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Arsonist (Henry James Allen)
                        PL 12 (PP 180)

Abilities (26 pts)
                        Strength 0; Agility 2; Fighting 1; Awareness 2; Stamina 1; Dexterity 4; Intellect 0; Presence 3

Defenses (42 pts)
                        Dodge: 12
                        Parry: 12
                        Fortitude: 12
                        Toughness: 1
                        Will: 12

Skills (5 pts)
                        Intimidation - 10 (+13)

Advantages (1 pts)
                        Fearless

Powers (106 pts)
                        Fire Body (Alternate Form, Move Action); 106 PP
                        -> Flight 5 (60 MPH); 10 PP
                        -> Insubstantial 3 (Energy Form); 15 PP
                        -> Immunity 10 (Fire effects); 10 PP
                        -> Teleport 3 (250 ft, Medium [Fire]); 3 PP
                        -> Reaction Damage 6 (Upon being touched) 24 PP

-> Fire Attacks (Fire Control Array) 45 PP
                        ---> Fireball (Burst Area Ranged Damage 12); 36 PP
                        ---> Fire Bolt (Ranged Damage 12, Secondary Effect, Accurate 4); 40 PP
                        ---> Fire Breath (Cone Area 2 Damage 12 [60 ft]); 36 PP
                        ---> Flamethrower (Line Area 2 Damage 12 [60 ft line]); 36 PP
                        ---> Immolate (Perception Ranged Fire Damage 10, Concentration); 40 PP
                        ---> Melt (Ranged Weaken Toughness 12, Affects Objects Only, Toughness ranks must be repaired instead of recovered, Accurate 4); 28 PP

Combat
                        Fireball: Burst Area Ranged Damage 12
                        Fire Bolt: +12 to hit, Ranged Damage 12, Secondary Effect
                        Fire Breath: Cone Area 2 Damage 12
                        Flamethrower: Line Area 2 Damage 12
                        Immolate: Perception Ranged Fire Damage 10, Concentration

Affiliations

Physical Description
                        Height: 5’8”
                        Weight: 155 lbs.
                        Eyes/Hair: Green/Bald

Complications
                        Obsession: Arsonist has an obsession with fire. He will prioritize spreading its destructive power over tactical decisions.

Motivation - Notoriety: Arsonist’s other love in life is seeing reports of the destruction he causes on the news.

Backstory
                        Henry James Allen spent most of his adult life in and out of prison for a variety of crimes. Luckily for him, the police never caught on to his true obsession: starting fires. He was responsible for nine different fires across New York City that caused over $500,000 in damages and claimed eleven lives. One day, as he was admiring his handiwork as a warehouse burned to the ground, he was surrounded by police; he had been found out. Rather than allow them to catch him, he decided he would end his life in the fire that he loved so much. He threw himself into the flames and caught on fire immediately. Surprisingly, he did not die, but instead was transformed into living flame. He managed to escape the police and laid low for a while, experimenting with what had happened to him. He was eventually approached by a representative from Warden Industries who offered him protection and a safe place to stay in exchange for his assistance in destroying things when they need it. Calling himself Arsonist, he now spends most of his time causing fires and reveling in the destruction they cause.
                        Last edited by TF1Wayfarer; 12-12-2018, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Ruby Summers
                          PL 8

Abilities (46 pts)
                          Strength 5/2; Agility 3; Fighting 3; Awareness 3; Stamina 3; Dexterity 3; Intellect 3; Presence 3

Defenses ( pts)
                          Parry: 6
                          Toughness: 10/3
                          Will: 5

Skills (5 pts)
                          Ranged Combat: Optic Blasts - 3
                          Deception - 4
                          Intimidation - 3

Advantages (4 pts)
                          Leadership
                          Inspire 1
                          Taunt
                          Fearless

Powers (55 pts)
                          Optic Blasts (23)
                          DA -> Ranged Damage 10
                          DA -> Move Object 4 (800 lbs, Instant Duration, limited to away from user)
                          Ruby Form (Protection 7 [Continuous, Impervious 9], Immunity 3 [Aging, Disease, Starvation and Thirst], Enhanced Strength 3)

Affiliations
                          X-Teens (Current)

Physical Description
                          Height: 5’7”
                          Weight: 150 lbs.
                          Eyes/Hair: Blue/Blonde
                          Last edited by TF1Wayfarer; 01-31-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Aleandra Rasputin
                            PL 8

Abilities (40 pts)
                            Strength 10/2; Agility 3; Fighting 3; Awareness 3; Stamina 5/2; Dexterity 2; Intellect 3; Presence 2

Defenses (15 pts)
                            Parry: 6
                            Fortitude: 8/5
                            Toughness: 10/2
                            Will: 8

Skills (19 pts)
                            Acrobatics - 6
                            Athletics - 4
                            Close Combat: Unarmed - 3
                            Insight - 5
                            Intimidation - 4
                            Investigation - 4
                            Perception - 4
                            Persuasion - 4
                            Stealth - 4

Advantages (9 pts)
                            Accurate Attack
                            Attractive
                            Diehard
                            Improved Critical (Unarmed)
                            Interpose
                            Power Attack
                            Setup
                            Takedown
                            Teamwork

Powers (37 pts)
                            Alternate Forms
                            -> Phased Form (Insubstantial 4 [Incorporeal], Continuous, Precise, Reaction, Subtle 2)
                            -> Steel Form (Enhanced Strength 8, Enhanced Stamina 3, Protection 5 [Sustained, Impervious 9])

Affiliations
                            X-Teens (Current)

Physical Description
                            Height: 5’11”
                            Weight: 195 lbs.
                            Eyes/Hair: Brown/Brown
                            Last edited by TF1Wayfarer; 02-01-2018, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Zaim Monroe
                              PL 8

Abilities (38 pts)
                              Strength 1; Agility 3; Fighting 3; Awareness 3; Stamina 2; Dexterity 2; Intellect 3; Presence 2

Defenses (15 pts)
                              Dodge: 7
                              Parry: 7
                              Toughness: 6/2
                              Will: 6

Skills (3 pts)
                              Ranged Combat: Weather Control - 6

Advantages (4 pts)
                              Defensive Roll 4

Powers (60 pts)
                              Technopathy (Enhanced Skills 6 [Technology 12], Enhanced Advantages 3 [Inventor, Skill Mastery {Technology}, Ultimate Effort {Technology}], Quickness 6 [Limited to Inventing])

Weather Control (Dynamic Array)
                              -> Environment 8 (1/2 mile, Cold, Impede Movement 1, Visibility) (24)
                              -> Environment 8 (½ mile, Light, Heat) (16)
                              -> Lightning Bolt (Ranged Damage 8 [Penetrating 8, Indirect - Any Point From Above])(27)
                              -> Lightning Blast (Ranged Damage 8 [Area - Line {30 ft}])(24)
                              -> Gusting Winds (Close Area [Cone] Affliction 8 [Resisted by Strength or Athletics; Hindered -> Prone], Limited Degree, Instant Recovery, Sustained) (16)
                              -> Heavy Fog (Concealment 2 [Visual, Attack, Area 4 {250 ft}, Selective]) (16)

Windrider (Flight 5 [60 MPH])

Affiliations
                              X-Teens (Current)

Physical Description
                              Height: 5’8”
                              Weight: 190 lbs.
                              Eyes/Hair: Blue/White

Comment

Working...
                              X