Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emerald Flame's 3e Builds (Part II)

Well, here was go again..

This thread will be a collection of character builds for my current campaign... The Saturday Knights, as-well-as various other characters that come to mind.

SATURDAY Iron Age KNIGHTS

The HORSEMAN Rides again!!
    Horseman's History

Project T.O.M.C.A.T.s 3e
    (Tactical Operations Modular Cybernetics Assault Team)

T.O.M.C.A.T.s Intro

Knockout (Team Leader)
    Steadfast (Team "Brick")
    Electrilad (Team "Blaster")

Dr. Caitlyn Hennessey
    Captain John Lancaster
    Martin Milliford

Khatib (Villain)
    Fitnah (Villian)

MISC. GOODGUYS

Blue Lantern: Quinn
    C.O.B.O.L.T.
    C.O.B.O.L.T. 3.1
    Green Lantern: Aala Sinn
    Gladiator
    Griffin 1.2.2
    Order of the Mystical Anubis Ring Bearer
    Ultramarine II

MISC. BADGUYS

Jester: Mistress of Insanity
    Sinestro Corp: Silent One
    Slenderman
    Tech Crew
    * Firestorm
    * Leviathon
    * Redstone
    * Vortex
    Terror-Rex

Big Trouble in Little China (More Coming Soon)

Jack Burton
    Wang Chi
    Egg Shen
    Gracie Law
    Miao Yin

Iron Valkyries
    Iron Valkyrie Alpha
    Iron Valkyrie Beta
    Iron Valkyrie Gamma
    Iron Valkyrie Delta
    Iron Valkyrie Epsilon

Wetworks (Wildstorm Comics)
    Claymore
    Dane
    Dozer
    Flattop
    Grail
    Jester
    Mother-One
    Pilgrim

Cyberforce (Topcow Comics) (Coming Soon)

Cyblade
    Heatwave
    Impact
    Ripclaw
    Stryker
    Velocity

Lo Pan / David Lo Pan
    Storms:
    * Thunder
    * Lightning
    * Rain

WHITESTARS

Whitestar Background (coming soon)

Whitestar: Hargrieves

SNOOP-OCALYPSE

Blanket, The -AKA Blankie
    Mindbomb/Lucy van Pelt
    Pumpkin King/Linus van Pelt
    Snoopthulu

KUNG-FU HUSSLE

Beast
    Buddhist Palm Master

HISTORIC ARMOR

Clockwork Armor [1790's]
    Mustner/Donavan Steam-powered field suit [1880's]
    Armstrong Advanced Combat Suit [1944]

ARMED FORCES BATTLE SUITS

Corsair (Air Force Battle Suit)
    Corsair Mk II (Air Force Battle Suit)
    Gladiator (U.S.M.C. Battle Suit)
    E.C.H.O. (Navy Battle Suit)
    Landraider (Army Battle Suit)
    Trident (Coast Guard Hazard Suit)

MORE TO COME....
    Last edited by Emerald Flame; 10-27-2016, 08:24 AM. Reason: Added more stuff
    Check out my builds at * EMERALD FLAME'S 3e BUILDS *

“There are moments when even to the sober eye of reason, the world of our sad humanity may assume the semblance of Hell. ”

― Edgar Allan Poe

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

-- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Re: Emerald Flame's 3e Builds (Part II)

Not dead, in the process of being transferred over here in archive form, but it is taking a while. There is a lot on the old ATT to transfer.

Comment

OK... glad to hear that it is not lost and only transferring....

Here is a link to a campaign idea that I had.

“There are moments when even to the sober eye of reason, the world of our sad humanity may assume the semblance of Hell. ”

― Edgar Allan Poe

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

(#1) ORDER OF ANUBIS RING BEARER

__________________________________________________ __________

Strength 2
        Stamina 1
        Agility 2
        Dexterity 2
        Fighting 3
        Intellect 2
        Awareness 2
        Presence 2

Advantages
        Equipment 4, Fearless, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ultimate Effort: WILL

Skills
        Athletics 2 (+4), Close Combat: Key Si 3 (+6), Expertise: Law Enforcement 3 (+5), Insight 3 (+5),
        Perception 2 (+4), Ranged Combat: RIng-Slinging 3 (+5), Stealth 1 (+3), Technology 1 (+3), Treatment 3
        (+5), Vehicles 2 (+4)

Powers

Order of Anubis Power Ring (Removable)

* A.I. and Database: Feature 2

* Communication: Senses 1 (Communication Link: Comm. Link to Central Battery)

* Flight
        > Flight: Flight 14 (Linked; Speed: 32000 miles/hour, 60 miles/round)
        > Movement: Movement 4 (Linked; Environmental Adaptation: Zero-G, Space Travel 3: other galaxies)

* Force Field
        > Immunity: Immunity 10 (Linked; Life Support)
        > Protection: Protection 10 (Linked; +10 Toughness; Impervious)

Force Manipulation Array
        *Battle Anhk
        >Shockwave: Affliction 8 (Linked; 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Defenseless, 3rd degree:
        Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18)
        >STRIKE!!.. You're OUT!!: Strength-based Strike 8 (Linked; DC 25)
        * Force Blaster: Damage 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 3/r], DC 25; Increased Range: ranged, Multiattack)
        * Force Bubble: Burst Area Immunity 10 (Life Support; Affects Others, Burst Area: 30 feet radius
        sphere, DC 20, Reach (ranged): 5 ft.)
        * Force Constructs: Create 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 2/r], Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20)
        Lifting: Move Object 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 2/r+1], 25 tons; Precise)
        * Mobile Constructs: Create 10 ([0 active, 0/31 PP, 3/r], Volume: 1000 cft., DC 20; Movable)
        * Scanning Beam: Senses 3 (Analytical: Auditory, Analytical: Chemical, Analytical: Visual)
        * Universal Translator: Comprehend 4 (Languages - Read All, Languages - Speak All, Languages -
        Understand All, Languages - You're Understood)

Equipment
        Light Pistol, Motorcycle

Offense
        Initiative +6
        Force Blaster: Damage 10, +5 (DC 25)
        Grab, +3 (DC Spec 12)
        Lifting: Move Object 10, +5 (DC 20)
        Light Pistol, +2 (DC 18)
        Shockwave: Affliction 8, +3 (DC Fort 18)
        STRIKE!!.. You're OUT!!: Strength-based Strike 8, +3 (DC 25)
        Throw, +5 (DC 17)
        Unarmed, +6 (DC 17)

Complications
        POWER LOSS: The power ring needs periodic recharging and issues a warning as its power runs low.

WEAKNESS: Power ring's FORCE MANIPULATION ARRAY is limited to ranks no greater than the
        wearer's WILL rank, so these values will typically be less, as will the ring's overall cost for the wielder.

DISTURBING APPEARANCE: As an Avatar of Anubis, the ring-bearer takes on a Jackal-headed visage which some people find disturbing. The face of the Jackal speaks with it's mouth in true animorphic style.

Languages
        English

Defense
        Dodge 6, Parry 7, Fortitude 7, Toughness 11, Will 10

Power Points
        Abilities 32 + Powers 96 + Advantages 8 + Skills 12 (23 ranks) + Defenses 22 = 170
        --------------------
        Motorcycle - PL 10
        Strength 1, Defense 0, Toughness 8, Size Medium
        Powers
        Speed: Speed 6 (Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round)
        Power Points
        Abilities 1 + Powers 6 + Advantages 0 + Features 0 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 3 + Equipment 0 (0
        ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 10

__________________________________________________ __________
        * This is a build based on something that I stumbled across while mindlessly surfing the web. It is was based on a Green Lantern Corp-esque group. A group that is sworn to Anubis. Their oath is....

"When darkness smothers out the light,
        in bleakness of the dimmest night.
        When other heroes run in fright,
        we step forth, to carry the fight!"

Being a huge Green Lantern fan, I was inspired. I had also found some really cool pictures online of Anubis... I settled on a pic (see above) by kheleksul on Deviantart. I flipped the picture and added the golden light of the Anubis power ring.

I envisioned that when the wearer activates the ring, they are shrouded in a "costume" that makes them appear to be jackal-headed warrior. Plug in the powers of a "ring bearer" and you have an interesting character.

Well... there you go... Any feedback?
        Last edited by Emerald Flame; 03-17-2015, 09:57 AM.

― Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Very interesting concept for a character, would make a good idea for an Egyptian-based guardian group for a campaign setting. Nice glow effect for the power ring, wish I had better skills with editing images.

Comment

(#2) C.O.B.O.L.T. Battle Armor System

__________________________________________________ ___________
            by_aztlann-d5xnfik from DeviantArt

C.O.B.O.L.T. A.C.F.. v-3.0 - PL 10

Strength 11
            Stamina 4
            Agility 1
            Dexterity 1
            Fighting 3/1
            Intellect 4
            Awareness 2,
            Presence 2

Advantages
            Benefit, Wealth 3 (millionare), Equipment 4, Great Endurance, Improved Initiative, Improvised
            Tools, Inventor, Minion 3, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 3

Skills
            Athletics 1 (+12), Close Combat: Key Si 1 (+4), Expertise: History 3 (+7), Expertise: Industry 3
            (+7), Insight 1 (+3), Perception 1 (+3), Technology 8 (+12)

Powers
            "God-Tech" Upgrades
            * Enhanced Ability: Enhanced Intellect 1 (Linked; Alien, +1 INT)
            * Enhanced Body: Enhanced Trait 3 (Linked; Traits: Fortitude +2 (+9), Advantages: Great
            Endurance)
            * Enhanced Fortitude: Immunity 3 (Linked; Alien, Aging, Poison, Sleep; Limited - Half
            Effect)
            * Enhanced Senses: Senses 3 (Linked; Acute: Sight, Acute: Sound, Acute: Smell)
            * One with the Machine Mind: Comprehend 2 (Linked; Machines / Electronics)
            * Quickness: Quickness 2 (Linked; Alien, Perform routine tasks in -2 time ranks; Limited to
            One Type: Mental tasks only)

C.O.B.O.L.T. A.C.F. [Advanced Combat Frame] (Removable)
            * Comm System: Radio Communication 3
            * Enhanced Sensor Array
            > Chemical Analyzer: Senses 3 (Acute: Detect Chemical Compounds, Analytical: Detect
            > Chemical Compounds, Detect: Chemical Compounds 1)
            > Optical Enhancement: Senses 4 (Danger Sense: Visual, Detect: Visual 1, Distance
            Sense, Extended: Visual 1: x10)
            > Spectrum Frequency Scanner: Senses 8 (Counters Illusion: Visual, Darkvision, Direction
            > Sense, Distance Sense, Infravision, Ultravision)

* Flight Turbines: Flight 8 (Technological, Speed: 500 miles/hour, 1 mile/round)
            * Force-Field Enhanced Armored Exo-Skeleton
            * Armor Plates: Protection 4 (Linked; Technological, +4 Toughness)
            Conceals Identity: Concealment 4 (Linked; Technological, All Visual Senses)
            * Enhanced Stamina: Enhanced Stamina 4 (Linked; Technological, +4 STA)
            * Force-Field Support: Impervious Toughness 8 (Linked; Technological)

G.P.I.L. Laser Array: Blast 10 (Technological, DC 25; Extended Range 2, Penetrating,
            Precise)
            > Bunker Buster "Ex-Wife": Line Area Damage 9 (Alternate; DC 24; Line Area: 5 feet
            wide by 30 feet long, Increased Range: ranged, Penetrating 5; Tiring, Unreliable (5 uses))
            > Cutting Laser
            Damage: Damage 7 (Linked; DC 22; Penetrating)
            Weaken: Weaken 4 (Linked; Affects: Toughness of material being cut, Resisted by:
            Fortitude, DC 14)
            > Cybernetic Musculature: Enhanced Strength 10 (Alternate; +10 STR)
            > Fire Supression System: Burst Area Nullify 5 (Alternate; Counters: Fire , DC 15; Burst
            Area: 30 feet radius sphere, Simultaneous)
            > Flares/Chaff: Cloud Area Concealment 4 (Alternate; All Visual Senses; Cloud Area: 15
            feet radius sphere, Reaction: reaction; Limited to Machines, Unreliable (5 uses))
            > Harpoon and Winch
            Harpoon Launcher: Strike 8 (Linked; Technological, DC 23; Increased Range: ranged,
            Penetrating)
            Power Winch: Move Object 5 (Linked; Technological, 1600 lbs.; Limited: Pulls towards
            only)
            > Micro Missle System: Blast 7 (Alternate; DC 22; Multiattack)
            > Multi-Target Anti-Personnel Weapon: Blast 8 (Alternate; Technological, DC 23; Split 4:
            5 targets)
            > Poly-Steel Binders: Snare 7 (Alternate; Technological, DC 17)
            > Reinforced Fists: Strength-based Strike 4 (Alternate; DC 30)
            > Super-Cruiser Mode: Flight 6 (Alternate; Technological, Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800
            feet/round; Stacks with: Flight Turbines: Flight 8 )

* Life Support: Immunity 13 (Technological, Environmental Condition: High-Pressure, Life
            Support, Uncommon Descriptor: EMP Pulse)
            * O.R.A.C.L.E. On-Board Computer: Enhanced Trait 3 (Technological, Advantages: Minion
            3)
            * Psi-Shielding: Enhanced Trait 4 (Technological, Will +4 (+7); Limited: Only -vs- Mental
            Attacks/Effects)
            * Targeting Computer: Enhanced Trait 9 (Technological, Fighting +2 (+3), Advantages:
            Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 3)

Equipment
            Car, Rapid Deployment Backpack 2, Skyscraper HQ

Offense
            Initiative +5
            Bunker Buster "Ex-Wife": Line Area Damage 9 (DC 24)
            Damage: Damage 7, +3 (DC 22)
            Fire Supression System: Burst Area Nullify 5 (DC Will 15)
            G.P.I.L. Laser Array: Blast 10, +4 (DC 25)
            Grab, +4 (DC Spec 21)
            Harpoon Launcher: Strike 8, +4 (DC 23)
            Micro Missle System: Blast 7, +4 (DC 22)
            Multi-Target Anti-Personnel Weapon: Blast 8, +4 (DC 23)
            Poly-Steel Binders: Snare 7, +4 (DC Dog 17)
            Power Winch: Move Object 5, +4 (DC 15)
            Reinforced Fists: Strength-based Strike 4, +3 (DC 30)
            Throw, +4 (DC 26)
            Unarmed, +5 (DC 26)
            Weaken: Weaken 4, +3 (DC Fort 14)

Complications
            Motivation: Thrills: Being a hero gives Carter Hargrieves a feeling of "being alive" He tends
            to risk things a little more than maybe he should and he constantly strives to improve the suit
            to allow him to push it AND himself further.
            Relationship: Carter is involved in an on-again/off-again relationship with Catherine Peterson
            (AKA Jovia). They dated before her accident and couple of times since.
            Responsibility: CEO of Hargieves International, a tech-driven corporation that helps design
            and develop new and advanced technologies.
            Secret: Secret Identity: Carter Hargrieves is the CEO of Hargrieves International... A thinktank
            for prototyping and developing new technologies. Nobody in the general public knows
            that Carter is the person in the C.O.B.O.L.T. Suit

Languages
            English

Defense
            Dodge 8, Parry 7, Fortitude 9/7, Toughness 8, Will 7/3

Power Points
            Abilities 22 + Powers 117 + Advantages 9 + Skills 9 (18 ranks) + Defenses 15 = 172

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Here is the next evolution in the design of the C.O.B.O.L.T. battle system. The C.O.B.O.L.T. battle system is the suit that I mostly play as a character. The Horseman was a fun character but it was always more of a solo character than a team player. I built the C.O.B.O.L.T. battle system as an example of a more mainstream Iron Man clone. The suit... the build and the character are all more team friendly.

<< Edit: Added new picture and polished the entry. >>
            Last edited by Emerald Flame; 03-17-2015, 09:58 AM.

― Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

I have been playing a lot of HALO recently and I got interested in trying to see if there were any builds out there for the characters and vehicles in the games.

For the Spartans, I figure that a template could be put together to craft a 'standard' character. What really interested me was the Covenant. The mash-up of different aliens that jumble together to make a nasty fighting force. Their vehicles are really cool (IMHO) with the anti-grav tanks and heavy-armed skimmers.

For my part, I was hoping on starting to stat out the different characters for the HALO world, starting with the Covenant and then touching on the Spartans.

I am torn as to whether or not craft all the different races as separate entities or just count the lower grunts as Minions. I thought that 1 Brute could come with 5 Grunts (It's just a thought)

I want to make all of this because I am thinking of making a campaign for our M&M characters to go through. An alien invasion!!!

Any thoughts??

― Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Here is my UPDATED character for our Emerald City campaign...

He is based on MEDUSA from the Secrets of Emerald City book. One of my favorite characters from my days of Champions: TNM was a psychic character. He was the product of German gene-engineering during WWII. I will be posting a partial short story, that I wrote back in my college days about the character. Here is the link

Without further ado.... My current character....

Picture by ProdigyDuck

(#3) GRIFFON 1.2.2 - PL 10

Strength 2
                Stamina 1
                Agility 4
                Dexterity 3
                Fighting 4
                Intellect 4
                Awareness 3
                Presence 3

ADVANTAGES
                Assessment, Benefit, Cipher 3, Chokehold, Close Attack, Defensive Attack, Equipment 5, Evasion, Fighting
                Style: Ninjutsu, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical: Power of the Mind, Improved Initiative, Improvised
                Weapon, Instant Up, Second Chance: WILL checks -vs- Mental Attacks, Startle, Takedown, Uncanny
                Dodge

SKILLS
                Acrobatics 2 (+6), Athletics 2 (+4), Close Combat: Sogobujutsu 3 (+7), Deception 2 (+5), Expertise:
                Streetwise 3 (+7), Expertise: Tactics 2 (+6), Insight 2 (+5), Intimidation 1 (+4), Investigation 1 (+5),
                Perception 3 (+6), Ranged Combat: Mind's Percision 3 (+6), Stealth 2 (+6), Technology 2 (+6), Vehicles 3
                (+6)

POWERS
                Enhanced Physiology
                Protection: Protection 2 (Linked; +2 Toughness)
                Regeneration: Regeneration 5 (Linked; Every 2 rounds)
                Psychic Force Array
                * Force Bolt: Damage 11 (DC 26, Advantages: Improved Critical; Increased Range: ranged)

* Force Field: Protection 8 (+8 Toughness; Impervious, Sustained)

* Pstun Bolt: Cumulative Affliction 10 (1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree: Stunned, 3rd degree:
                Incapacitated, Resisted by: Will, DC 20; Cumulative)

* Psychic Weapon: Damage 8 (DC 23; Alternate Resistance: Will, Penetrating 4, Variable Descriptor:
                close group - Various Melee Weapons)

* Psychokinetic Shell Armor
                >Growth: Growth 4 (Linked; +4 STR, +4 STA, +2 Intimidate, -4 Stealth, -2 active defenses, +1 size
                category)
                >Rending Claws: Strength-based Damage 3 (Linked; DC 20; Variable Descriptor: close group -
                Bludgeoning / Slicing / Piercing)
                >Speed: Speed 4 (Linked; Speed: 30 miles/hour, 500 feet/round)

* Telekinesis: Move Object 10 (25 tons, DC 25; Damaging, Precise)

Telepathic Array
                * Mental Blast: Damage 6 (DC 21; Alternate Resistance: Will, Increased Range 2: perception)

* Mental Detection: Senses 5 (Accurate: Detect: Minds, Acute: Detect: Minds, Detect: Minds [Mental] 1,
                Ranged: Detect Minds)

* Mental Fortress: Impervious Will 8 ([0 active, 0/24 PP, 1/r])

* Mental Probe: Mind Reading 10 (DC 20; Subtle: subtle)

* Telepathy: Mental Area Communication 3 (Sense Type: Psychic; Area, Subtle: encrypted)
                Universal Langauge: Comprehend 2 (Languages - Understand All, Languages - You're Understood)

EQUIPMENT
                Car, Cell Phone (Smartphone), Heavy Pistol, House (West Vallee Area: Emerald City) 0, Motorcycle

OFFENSE
                Initiative +8
                Force Bolt: Damage 11, +3 (DC 26)
                Grab, +5 (DC Spec 12)
                Heavy Pistol, +3 (DC 19)
                Mental Blast: Damage 6 (DC Will 21)
                Mental Probe: Mind Reading 10 (DC Will 20)
                Pstun Bolt: Cumulative Affliction 10, +5 (DC Will 20)
                Rending Claws: Strength-based Damage 3, +5 (DC 20)
                Telekinesis: Move Object 10, +3 (DC 25)
                Throw, +3 (DC 17)
                Unarmed, +11 (DC 17)

COMPLICATIONS
                Enemy: Ghostworks: Griffon was part of "Project Divinity", a secret experiment by Ghostworks to create
                potential, super-humans that would be able to pass their powers through their genetic lineage. Griffon
                was one of the off-shoot tests in which they wanted to see how many abilities they could encode into one
                genetic speciman. They want him back.

Enemy: MEDUSA: Griffon decided to leave the research facility and his fellow test-subjects behind. Other
                test subjects, Gorgon, Charybdis, and Typhon, beleive that Griffon turned his back on them. They do not
                go out of their way to hunt him down, but they are waiting for the day that they can "settle their
                disagreement".

Prejudice: Genetic freak!!!: Griffon is a genetically engineered construct. He had no true parents and was
                created in a labratory. This tends to make people view him as less than human.

Secret: You came from where?!?: All the memories that Griffon (Ryan Alexander) has were artificially
                created. He was grown in a test tube and educated using advanced "memory implant" technology. He
                did not have a childhood or a family.

LANGUAGES
                English

DEFENSE
                Dodge 7, Parry 7, Fortitude 4, Toughness 11, Will 11

POWER POINTS
                Abilities 48 + Powers 75 + Advantages 21 + Skills 16 (31 ranks) + Defenses 17 = 177
                —————
                Car - PL 10
                Strength 5, Defense -2, Toughness 8, Size Large
                Powers
                Speed: Speed 5 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round)
                Power Points
                Abilities 2 + Powers 5 + Advantages 0 + Features 0 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 1 + Equipment 0 (0
                ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 8
                —————
                Motorcycle - PL 10
                (Alternate of Car)
                Strength 1, Defense 0, Toughness 8, Size Medium
                Powers
                Speed: Speed 6 (Speed: 120 miles/hour, 1800 feet/round)
                Power Points
                Abilities 1 + Powers 6 + Advantages 0 + Features 0 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 3 + Equipment 0 (0
                ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 10
                --------------------
                House

Purchased a small house in-game. I figured that he would want to try to make a life for himself in Emerald City... at least in the outskirts of the city.
                __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
                First things first... The picture was found on Deviant Art and I liked it... when I clicked on it, I discovered that it was by our very own ProdigyDuck. I use it for Griffin as the search for "psychic" brings back a plethora of pictures... mostly anime.

WARNING!! POTENTIAL SPOILERS!!

Second... This character is based on the characters that were shown in the "Secrets of Emerald City" sourcebook. I really like the idea of the psychic powers and the secret think tank that created them. I must admit that the idea for the character is one that he was the "black sheep" of the group. He did not manifest his powers as quickly as the others and so when they left the Project he was an after thought. During the escape, he was left behind and became trapped. The desperation of being left behind and then getting trapped was enough to "pop the cap" and he manifested his powers. In the time following his escape, he has gained other abilities. One of the most recognizable is the "malleable psychokinetic shell". Which he can generate in exchange of his other powers.

Third... The character's future. I would like to continue to play with the idea that he can manifest the powers of the others... not as a copy but actually have them. They wouldn't be exactly the same, but they would be "about" the same... Teleporting etc...etc...

This is the updated version of the Griffon character. Enjoy
                Last edited by Emerald Flame; 03-17-2015, 09:59 AM.

― Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Originally posted by Emerald Flame View Post
                  I have been playing a lot of HALO recently and I got interested in trying to see if there were any builds out there for the characters and vehicles in the games.

For the Spartans, I figure that a template could be put together to craft a 'standard' character. What really interested me was the Covenant. The mash-up of different aliens that jumble together to make a nasty fighting force. Their vehicles are really cool (IMHO) with the anti-grav tanks and heavy-armed skimmers.

For my part, I was hoping on starting to stat out the different characters for the HALO world, starting with the Covenant and then touching on the Spartans.

I am torn as to whether or not craft all the different races as separate entities or just count the lower grunts as Minions. I thought that 1 Brute could come with 5 Grunts (It's just a thought)

I want to make all of this because I am thinking of making a campaign for our M&M characters to go through. An alien invasion!!!

Any thoughts??
                  I like the idea, EF. As far as the Brute/Grunt goes, I'm always a big fan of minions as I am always a fan of heroes mowing them in big numbers.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
                  The Thorpacolypse
                  Member of the Guild of Calamitous Intent since 2005
                  Co-Chair of the Council of 13
                  "Hate you can trust"

Comment

(#4) LEVIATHON - PL 10

Strength 16
                    Stamina 4
                    Agility 2
                    Dexterity 2
                    Fighting 3
                    Intellect 3
                    Awareness 2
                    Presence 2

Advantages
                    Close Attack, Inventor, Languages 1, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2

Skills
                    Athletics 2 (+18), Close Combat: Unarmed 3 (+6), Deception 2 (+4), Expertise: Aquatic Operations 5 (+8),
                    Insight 2 (+4), Intimidation 3 (+7), Perception 3 (+5), Ranged Combat: Multi-Environment Torpedoes:
                    Damage 10 4 (+6), Stealth 2 (+0), Technology 3 (+6)

Powers
                    * Leviathon Aquatic Combat Armor (Removable)
                    * Aquatic Thrusters: Swimming 7 (Speed: 60 miles/hour, 900 feet/round)
                    (AP)Flight: Flight 3 (Alternate; Speed: 16 miles/hour, 250 feet/round)
                    * Armored Body: Protection 10 (+10 Toughness; Impervious)
                    * Enhanced Servos: Enhanced Strength 12 (+12 STR)
                    * Immunity: Immunity 30 (Common Descriptor: Cold, Common Descriptor: High Pressure, Life Support)
                    * Large Battle Frame: Growth 4 (+4 STR, +4 STA, +2 Intimidate, -4 Stealth, -2 active defenses, +1 size
                    category; Innate; Permanent)
                    * Sensor Suite: Senses 9 (Communication Link: Radio, Darkvision, Direction Sense, Distance Sense,
                    Infravision, Low-light Vision, Radius: Sonar, Ultra-hearing)
                    * Weapons Array
                    > "Nano-Ink" Cloud: Cloud Area Concealment 4 (All Visual Senses; Cloud Area 2: 30 feet radius
                    sphere, DC 14; Limited: Underwater use Only, Uncontrolled)
                    > Blue-Green Laser: Damage 10 (DC 25)
                    > Micro Mines: Cloud Area Damage 10 (DC 25; Cloud Area: 15 feet radius sphere, DC 20,
                    Multiattack, Triggered: 2 uses - Electronically controlled)
                    > Multi-Environment Torpedoes: Damage 10 (DC 25; Homing 2: 2 extra attempts, Increased Range
                    2: perception; Quirk: Out of water, range is reduced)

Offense
                    Initiative +2
                    Blue-Green Laser: Damage 10, +4 (DC 25)
                    Grab, +4 (DC Spec 26)
                    Micro Mines: Cloud Area Damage 10 (DC 25)
                    Multi-Environment Torpedoes: Damage 10 (DC 25)
                    Throw, +4 (DC 31)
                    Unarmed, +4 (DC 31)

Complictions
                    Motivation: Greed: Leviathon is driven by a quest for more money.
                    Quirk: It's a large frickin' suit!!!
                    Secret Identity: Nobody outside of the Tech Corp knows the real identity of the Leviathon

Languages
                    English
                    French

Defense
                    Dodge 5, Parry 5, Fortitude 4, Toughness 14, Will 6

Power Points
                    Abilities 28 + Powers 107 + Advantages 7 + Skills 15 (29 ranks) + Defenses 13 = 170
                    Last edited by Emerald Flame; 03-17-2015, 10:00 AM.

― Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

__________________________________________________ _____________

(#5) REDSTONE - PL 11

Strength 10
                      Stamina 2
                      Agility 4
                      Dexterity 3
                      Fighting 5
                      Intellect 8
                      Awareness 5
                      Presence 2

Advantages
                      All-out Attack, Assessment, Connected, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll, Equipment 3, Evasion, Improved
                      Initiative, Languages 1, Power Attack, Precise Attack (Ranged, Concealment), Well-informed

Skills
                      Athletics 3 (+13), Close Combat: Unarmed 2 (+7), Expertise: Geology 8 (+16), Insight 5 (+10), Intimidation
                      2 (+4), Perception 2 (+7), Ranged Combat: Sonic Array 4 (+9/+7), Technology 6 (+14), Treatment 1 (+9)

Powers
                      * RED STONE Combat Armor (Removable)
                      >Armored Shell: Protection 10 (technological, +10 Toughness; Impervious)
                      >Enhanced DEX: Enhanced Dexterity 2 (technological, +2 DEX)
                      >Enhanced STR: Enhanced Strength 6 (technological, +6 STR)
                      >Enhanced Trait: Enhanced Trait 4 (Traits: Ranged Combat +2 (+9), Advantages: Evasion, Improved
                      Initiative, Precise Attack (Ranged, Concealment))
                      >Life Support Systems: Immunity 13 (technological, Critical Hits, Life Support, Rare Descriptor:
                      EMP/Nullify)
                      >Mega-Sonic Terra-Drill: Blast 10 (technological, DC 25)
                      >(AP) Rock Walking: Burrowing 8 (Alternate; technological, Speed: 16 miles/hour, 250 feet/round)
                      >(AP) Sonic Cone Blast: Cone Area Blast 6 (Alternate; technological, DC 21; Cone Area: 60 feet cone,
                      DC 16)
                      >(AP) Sonic Stunner: Cone Area Affliction 10 (Alternate; technological, 1st degree: Dazed, 2nd degree:
                      Disabled, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Cone Area: 60 feet cone, DC 20)
                      >Power-lifting: Power-lifting 6 (technological, +6 STR for lifting)
                      >Senses: Senses 9 (technological, Darkvision, Detect: Weakness 1, Direction Sense, Distance Sense,
                      Infravision, Radio, Ultra-hearing, Ultravision)

Equipment
                      Abandoned Warehouse

Offense
                      Initiative +8
                      Grab, +5 (DC Spec 20)
                      Mega-Sonic Terra-Drill: Blast 10, +9 (DC 25)
                      Sonic Cone Blast: Cone Area Blast 6 (DC 21)
                      Sonic Stunner: Cone Area Affliction 10 (DC Fort 20)
                      Throw, +3 (DC 25)
                      Unarmed, +7 (DC 25)

Complications
                      Enemy
                      Hatred
                      Temper

Languages
                      English, Spanish

Defense
                      Dodge 4, Parry 6, Fortitude 3, Toughness 13/12, Will 5

Power Points
                      Abilities 62 + Powers 73 + Advantages 11 + Skills 17 (33 ranks) + Defenses 2 = 165
                      --------------------
                      Abandoned Warehouse - PL 11
                      Toughness 8, Size Medium
                      Features:
                      Communications, Computer, Concealed 1, Garage, Gym, Living Space, Power System, Security System 1,
                      Workshop
                      Power Points
                      Abilities 1 + Powers 0 + Advantages 0 + Features 9 + Skills 0 (0 ranks) + Defenses 1 + Equipment 0 (0
                      ep) + Weapons & Armor 0 (0 ep) = 11

__________________________________________________ __
                      Last edited by Emerald Flame; 03-17-2015, 10:00 AM.

― Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

(#6) VORTEX - PL 10
                        Strength 6
                        Stamina 2
                        Agility 2
                        Dexterity 2
                        Fighting 5
                        Intellect 1
                        Awareness 2
                        Presence 1

Advantages
                        Contacts, Defensive Attack, Evasion 2, Improved Defense, Improved Initiative 3, Languages 3, Move-by
                        Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 2, Redirect, Taunt, Uncanny Dodge

Skills
                        Athletics 3 (+9), Close Combat: Unarmed 2 (+7), Deception 1 (+2), Intimidation 3 (+4), Investigation 1 (+2), Perception 4 (+6), Persuasion 2 (+3), Ranged Combat: Offensive Air Control 6 (+8), Stealth 3 (+5), Technology 6 (+7), Vehicles 2 (+4)

Powers
                        * Vortex Combat Armor (Removable)
                        * Armor Plating: Protection 10 (+10 Toughness; Impervious)
                        * Enhanced STR: Enhanced Strength 4 (+4 STR)
                        * Flight: Flight 7 (Speed: 250 miles/hour, 0.5 miles/round)
                        * Offensive Air Control
                        > Air RIfle: Damage 8 (DC 23; Variable Descriptor: close group - Small objects)
                        > Buffeting Winds: Progressive Burst Area Affliction 8 (1st degree: Hindered, 2nd degree: Defenseless, 3rd degree: Incapacitated, DC 18; Alternate Resistance (Dodge), Burst Area: 30 feet radius sphere, DC 18, Progressive)
                        > Suffocation: Affliction 8 (1st degree: Fatigued, 2nd degree: Exhausted, 3rd degree: Incapacitated,
                        Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 18; Increased Range: ranged)
                        > Tornado: Cylinder Area Move Object 10 (25 tons, DC 25; Cylinder Area: 30 feet cylinder, DC 20,
                        Damaging)
                        > Wind Blast: Cone Area Damage 10 (DC 25; Cone Area: 60 feet cone, DC 20)
                        > Wind Hands: Move Object 8 (6 tons, DC 24; Damaging, Improvised Weapon)
                        >Wind Storm: Shapeable Area Damage 10 (DC 25; Shapeable Area: 30 cft., DC 20, Increased
                        Range: ranged)

Offense
                        Initiative +14
                        Air RIfle: Damage 8, +5 (DC 23)
                        Buffeting Winds: Progressive Burst Area Affliction 8 (DC Dog/Fort/Will 18)
                        Grab, +5 (DC Spec 16)
                        Suffocation: Affliction 8, +4 (DC Fort 18)
                        Throw, +4 (DC 21)
                        Tornado: Cylinder Area Move Object 10 (DC 25)
                        Unarmed, +5 (DC 21)
                        Wind Blast: Cone Area Damage 10 (DC 25)
                        Wind Hands: Move Object 8, +4 (DC 24)
                        Wind Storm: Shapeable Area Damage 10 (DC 25)

Complications
                        Motivation: Thrills
                        Secret Identity: Nobody outside of the Tech Corp knows the true identity of Vortex

Langauges
                        Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Spanish

Defense
                        Dodge 6, Parry 6, Fortitude 4, Toughness 12, Will 6
                        Last edited by Emerald Flame; 03-17-2015, 10:01 AM.

― Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

(#7) Terror-Rex

Last edited by Emerald Flame; 03-17-2015, 10:02 AM.

― Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Apparently, my character profiles are too large to post...

I will have to figure how to post them.

― Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Some people have reported issues like that. I think that Tman has to post/edit/post/edit/etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X