PL:
    Strength 1Stamina 3
    Agility 1
    Dexterity 1
    Fighting 4
    Intellect 2
    Awareness 5
    Presence 2

Skills: Acrobatics 3 (+4), Athletics 3 (+4), Deception 6 (+8), Insight 9 (+14), Perception 3 (+8), Persuasion 3 (+5), Ranged Combat [Psionic Enhancements Array] 6 (+10)

Advantages: Animal Empathy, Defensive Roll 3, Eidetic Memory, Improved Initiative, Ranged Attack 3, Trance, Ultimate Will

Powers: Psionic Enhancements Array:
    Telekinesis: Move Object 10 (Extra: Perception Range); (Feats: Precise, Subtle)
    -Mental Commands: Ranged Affliction 10 [Dazed, Compelled, Controlled; resisted by Will] (Extra: Cumulative)
    -Mind Scan: Mind Reading 10 (Extra: Cumulative)
    -Psi-Fry: Ranged Mental Damage 10 (Extra: Alternate Resistance [Will])
    -Thought Projection: Communication 3 [mental] (Extras: Area, Selective); (Feat: Subtle)
    -Mind Scramble: Ranged Affliction 10 [Dazed, Stunned, Incapacitated; resisted by Will] (Extra: Perception); (Feat: Subtle)

Telekinetic Shields:
    Enhanced Dodge 6 (Feat: Subtle); (Flaw: Sustained)
    Enhanced Parry 6 (Feat: Subtle); (Flaw: Sustained)
    Protection 7 (Feat: Subtle); (Flaw: Sustained)

Heightened Understanding: Comprehend 4 [understand all languages, is understood] (Flaw: Limited [Animals only])

Mental Senses: Senses 3 [Detect (Minds; Acute, Radius)]

Primate Senses: Senses 3 [Low-Light Vision, Olfactory (Acute, Extended)]

Combat: Initiative +5
    Melee Attack +4
    Ranged Attack +4 // Psionic Enhancements Array Attacks +10

Defense: Dodge +10*/+4 [*Telekinetic Shields]
    Parry +10*/+4 [*Telekinetic Shields]
    Toughness + 10*/+7 [*Telekinetic Shields]
    Fortitude +7
    Will +12

Costs: Abilities 38+ Skills 12+ Advantages 11+ Powers 70+ Defenses 15= 146 pts.

Complications:
    Prejudice: Commandrill is a talking mandrill, and this tends to bother most people.

Loyalty: To Dr. Simian

Background: Commandrill is a mandrill who was given a refined version of the serum that gave Professor Psion his own powers (how Dr. Simian got a sample to create this isn't known). This triggered great psychic powers in the soon to be Commandrill, greater than what Psion developed and soon Dr. Simian was training Commandrill in the use of them to act as the field leader of the Prime8.
    Last edited by Tattooedman; 10-23-2016, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• Elastigibbon

Elastigibbon:
      PL:
      Strength 2 (+14 [at full height])
      Stamina 4 (+16 [at full height])
      Agility 5
      Dexterity 5
      Fighting 8
      Intellect 0
      Awareness 5
      Presence 2

Skills:
      Deception 9 (+11), Athletics 5 (+7/+18), Expertise [Pop Culture] 9 (+9), Insight 4 (+9), Perception 6 (+11), Perform [Comedy] 9 (+9), Stealth 6 (+11)

Advantages:
      Chokehold, Close Attack 2, Daze [Deception], Fascinate [Perform], Grab Finesse, Improved Defense, Improved Disarm, Fast Grab, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Taunt, Improved Trip, Set-Up, Taunt

Powers:
      Stretchy Form:
      Morph 4 [any form] (Feat: Precise)
      Elongation 6 [+6 to grab]
      Movement 1 [Swinging]

Mallible Body Array:

Giant Size: Growth 12 [120 ft; Strength +12, Stamina +12, Speed +1, Intimidation +6, Mass +12; Dodge/Parry -6, Stealth -6)
      -Tiny Size: Shrinking 12 [6 inches; Strength -3, Speed -1, Intimidation -6; Dodge/Parry +6, Stealth +12]

Primate Senses: Senses 2 [Low-Light Vision, Olfactory]

Combat:
      Initiative +5
      Melee Attacks +10
      Ranged Attacks +5

Defense:
      Dodge +8 (+2 [at full height], +14 [at smallest])
      Parry +8 (+2 [at full height], +14 [at smallest])
      Toughness +4 (+16 [at full height])
      Fortitude +6 (+18 [at full height])
      Will +6

Costs: Abilities 62+ Skills 16+ Advantages 15+ Powers 56+ Defenses 6= 155 pts.

Complications:
      Loyalty: Dr. Simian.

Obsession: With all things related to humor/comedy and pulling pranks on others.

Prejudice: Elastigibbon is a super powered gibbon, this is troubling to most people.

Background:
      Using samples of Victoria Atom's DNA, Dr. Simian was able to empower a gibbon he stole with powers similar to the young heroine. What he hadn't expected was for Elastigibbon to develop a sense of humor that was bigger than Victoria's was, and while Elastigibbon follows Dr. Simian's orders without hesitation his habit of playing pranks on the other members of the Prime 8 (as well as Dr. Simian) makes him the one member that is a bit disliked amongst the Prime 8.
      Last edited by Tattooedman; 10-23-2016, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Re: World Of Freedom: Freedom City Setting Updates

Interesting looks like simian cloned the Primate Patrol which would make a morose sense. turning the apes of the patrol into bad guys or as he sees it Ape first good guys would appeal to him.
        Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

[URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/79-Showdown-at-the-Litterbox-New-Stuff?p=554&viewfull=1#post554"]Showdown at the Litterbox[/URL]

[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563]Catsi stories[/url]

Comment

The codenames for Dr. Simian's hench-apes are pretty dang clever.

I salute your word play.

All my best.

Comment

Originally posted by catsi563 View Post
            Interesting looks like simian cloned the Primate Patrol which would make a morose sense. turning the apes of the patrol into bad guys or as he sees it Ape first good guys would appeal to him.
            Not exactly making clones, but still Dr. Simian was inspired by the some of the members of the Primate Patrol when creating some of the members of the Prime 8.

Plus I wasn't personally wild about all of the original members and wanted things to be a little different, and since I don't really plan on sending any PCs to Earth Ape I figured I should try and get some use out of those characters.

The codenames for Dr. Simian's hench-apes are pretty dang clever.

I salute your word play.
            I wish I could take credit for that, but Chimpandroid, Mecharilla, Commandrill, Leaping Lemur, Howler & BaBOOM (as well as the Prime 8 team name) are "borrowed" from here. I just thought it would be a good fit for Dr. Simian to use them after leaving the Crime League.

Comment

This is a great set of builds. You could run a whole campaign with these guys as opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattooedman View Post
                To be fair I took it from here. I've got a modified membership, so not all of those characters are on my version of it.
                Wait, wait, wait....

Bum Rush? Snow Bunny & Fire Fox? Sass Squash, the roller derby Bigfoot?!?! PETER PARKOUR?!?!?!

God have mercy on our (characters) souls.....
                Last edited by Kaisius; 10-23-2016, 04:49 PM.
                "I'm not a big, fat panda....I'm THE big, fat panda!" - Po, Kung Fu Panda
                [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/64-Kaisius-Character-Builds?p=379#post379"]My Character Page[/URL]
                [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/124-FORCE-Ops?p=114154&viewfull=1#post114154"]Jonathan Spectre[/URL] in FORCE Ops
                [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/77-Heroes-Unlimited-The-Catsiverse-Rolecall?p=207029&viewfull=1#post207029"]Magus Errant[/URL] in Heroes Unlimited

Comment

Working...
                X