Interest Check

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest Check

So, I've been tossing this idea around in my head for a while now. I was thinking of laying out a general overview of the setting of my two games - organisations, notable figures, current state of various countries, etc. - so that if anybody else wanted to make a game in this setting, they would have a firm grasp of the details of the universe and would also be able to add their own stuff to it as well. Is this something you guys would be interested in?

Re: Interest Check

I for one am always interested in other people's world-building and setting.

Comment

Same here. Nothing sparks creativity more than seeing someone else's hard work. Gives ya the necessary kick in the butt on occasion. Plus, it's always fun to see what other people are up to.

Comment

Very interested. Not only is it refreshing to take a gander at another person's home-brew game worlds, it's also pretty cool when you toss an idea out there and the creator says, "Yeah, brilliant, totally gonna do it."
        "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son." - Dean Wormer

Comment

Setting thread can be found here.

Comment

Working...
          X