X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Snarf
    replied
    Re: Emerald City Question

Here's a similar one- high schools? I wouldn't have noticed, except that Freedom City did give a run down of several high schools, so it stuck out to me.

Leave a comment:

• Davies
    replied
    Re: Emerald City Question

Originally posted by Cyclone View Post
    I was browsing through, thinking of what I'd need to change to shift the Crisis on Christmas module (a classic, and my last group loved it when I ran it for them) to Emerald City for my new group, but I seem to be missing a critical detail.

Like... what banks exist in Emerald City? E-Sea -- being the Eastern Seaboard Bank -- logically wouldn't have any branches in the Pacific Northwest, but I couldn't find any information on banks in Emerald City (such a popular robbery target, after all) beyond a blurb that the local NFL team, the Bulldogs, is by "local banking magnates the Owens family."
    Continental Pacific

Khitai Bank

Hekawi Bank

(All named after banks found in Seattle.)

Leave a comment:

• Cyclone
    started a topic Emerald City Question

Emerald City Question

I was browsing through, thinking of what I'd need to change to shift the Crisis on Christmas module (a classic, and my last group loved it when I ran it for them) to Emerald City for my new group, but I seem to be missing a critical detail.

Like... what banks exist in Emerald City? E-Sea -- being the Eastern Seaboard Bank -- logically wouldn't have any branches in the Pacific Northwest, but I couldn't find any information on banks in Emerald City (such a popular robbery target, after all) beyond a blurb that the local NFL team, the Bulldogs, is by "local banking magnates the Owens family."
Working...
X