Emerald City Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emerald City Question

I was browsing through, thinking of what I'd need to change to shift the Crisis on Christmas module (a classic, and my last group loved it when I ran it for them) to Emerald City for my new group, but I seem to be missing a critical detail.

Like... what banks exist in Emerald City? E-Sea -- being the Eastern Seaboard Bank -- logically wouldn't have any branches in the Pacific Northwest, but I couldn't find any information on banks in Emerald City (such a popular robbery target, after all) beyond a blurb that the local NFL team, the Bulldogs, is by "local banking magnates the Owens family."

Re: Emerald City Question

Originally posted by Cyclone View Post
    I was browsing through, thinking of what I'd need to change to shift the Crisis on Christmas module (a classic, and my last group loved it when I ran it for them) to Emerald City for my new group, but I seem to be missing a critical detail.

Like... what banks exist in Emerald City? E-Sea -- being the Eastern Seaboard Bank -- logically wouldn't have any branches in the Pacific Northwest, but I couldn't find any information on banks in Emerald City (such a popular robbery target, after all) beyond a blurb that the local NFL team, the Bulldogs, is by "local banking magnates the Owens family."
    Continental Pacific

Khitai Bank

Hekawi Bank

(All named after banks found in Seattle.)
    Check out my new super hero/science fiction novel, [url=https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/618254]Unbelievable: A Tale of the Exotica Chronicles[/url].

Comment

Re: Emerald City Question

Here's a similar one- high schools? I wouldn't have noticed, except that Freedom City did give a run down of several high schools, so it stuck out to me.

Comment

Working...
      X