Ani-Earth/Earth-Ape and Zoos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ani-Earth/Earth-Ape and Zoos?

So, you're on a world inhabited with animals. The former with cartoon animals that are Looney Tunes violent at worst, the latter is the 'real world' with various type of monkey people. Do they have zoos at all? If they do, what's in them?
    "She has trouble acting normal when she's nervous." - Round Here, Counting Crows

Re: Ani-Earth/Earth-Ape and Zoos?

Ani-Earth is a tricky case, but Earth Ape would definitely have zoos.

What members of the Primate family are non-sentient in such a world and would thus be in a zoo is a trickier point. But other typical zoo animals would be there, I'm sure.

As for Ani-Earth, well it might be one of those things like how Mickey Mouse has both a best friend who is a talking, bipedal dog and a pet who is a dog.
    [I]Any sound can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart![/I]

Comment

I personally rule that in a "Furry" universe, there are just as many non-anthro animals as in our world, and that the anthros are basically just fuzzy humans.

Otherwise, you get into the more surreal weirdness of worlds like the setting of Kevin and Kell, where apparently everyone is okay with a functional predator-prey cycle among sapient creatures.

Comment

Zoos are educational nudist colonies.

Comment

Originally posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
          Zoos are educational nudist colonies.
          Actually, Kevin and Kell did the zoo as a gated community. I want to say that there was another set of strips where they did something similar and it basically was a nudist colony (complete with Scenery Censoring), but I can't find the strip now.
          [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
          [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by LoneWolf23 View Post
            I personally rule that in a "Furry" universe, there are just as many non-anthro animals as in our world, and that the anthros are basically just fuzzy humans.

Otherwise, you get into the more surreal weirdness of worlds like the setting of Kevin and Kell, where apparently everyone is okay with a functional predator-prey cycle among sapient creatures.
            Thanks to you I have begun to read that comic strip, thank you very much for helping me find such a funny webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
              Actually, Kevin and Kell did the zoo as a gated community. I want to say that there was another set of strips where they did something similar and it basically was a nudist colony (complete with Scenery Censoring), but I can't find the strip now.
              The storyline starting here, although it's Animal Kingdom at Not Disneyworld, rather than a zoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Daibhid C View Post
                The storyline starting here, although it's Animal Kingdom at Not Disneyworld, rather than a zoo.
                That's where I got the idea (except I added the "educational" part).

Comment

Working...
                X