My unofficial additions to Vigilance Press' Beacon City campaing world

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My unofficial additions to Vigilance Press' Beacon City campaing world

Great to see Beacon City coming to life for you! Really fun stuff!
    http://www.vigilancepress.com/
    Rogues, Rivals & Renegades for Mutants and Masterminds 3E
    Rogues, Rivals & Renegades Collection One in Print and PDF
    Vigilance Press at Drive Thru RPG

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowchaser View Post
      Great to see Beacon City coming to life for you! Really fun stuff!
      Glad to see you're liking this stuff. I'll add additional material as the mood strikes me.

Comment

I'm bumping this up as the bug has bitten me once again. And while I'm at it, here's a bit more info on some of the ideas that have popped into a head.

The Chosen - A had picked villain team lead by Apogee, all of whose members hold ideas similar to hers, as in the believe themselves to be superior to normal humans.

Eldritch - Once one of the world's most powerful mystic masters, now world weary, he wants nothing more than to be left alone to live out his life in piece, but old enemies keep coming back to haunt him.

LOCUST - An International terrorist organization

Pendragon - Last of the Arthurian bloodline, and young hero in training.

Comment

Originally posted by sumnerd View Post
          I'm bumping this up as the bug has bitten me once again. And while I'm at it, here's a bit more info on some of the ideas that have popped into a head.

The Chosen - A had picked villain team lead by Apogee, all of whose members hold ideas similar to hers, as in the believe themselves to be superior to normal humans.

Eldritch - Once one of the world's most powerful mystic masters, now world weary, he wants nothing more than to be left alone to live out his life in piece, but old enemies keep coming back to haunt him.

LOCUST - An International terrorist organization

Pendragon - Last of the Arthurian bloodline, and young hero in training.
          You *could* swap out Covenant for Eldritch, if you had a mind to.
          http://www.vigilancepress.com/
          Rogues, Rivals & Renegades for Mutants and Masterminds 3E
          Rogues, Rivals & Renegades Collection One in Print and PDF
          Vigilance Press at Drive Thru RPG

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowchaser View Post
            You *could* swap out Covenant for Eldritch, if you had a mind to.
            I figure they've run into each other several times over the years. While they wouldn't be friends, they know of each other.

Comment

With Metahuman crime and extremism on the rise, and including one particularly brutal incidents involving Metacide and VXen, the U.S. government begins organizing an officially sanctioned super team, Counter Strike. The team will be lead by Capt. Archon, with additional team members drawn from other U.S. agencies, and hand picked volunteers.

Comment

Working...
              X