Vigilance Press Plot Seed Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vigilance Press Plot Seed Thread

Over the past few months, I've picked up several products from Vigilance Press (Six Gun, Chapter Black, BETA Men, Beacon City METAs, and a few of their Devilish Duos), and really like the setting, as it's got a number of characters I find interesting. I've also gotten a few ideas for some adventures those characters could be involved in. So I figured I start a thread to post those ideas. As I get around to writing this stuff out, I'll post the results here for you reading please, and/or feedback. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this stuff and get some sort of use out of it at some point.

Re: Vigilance Press Plot Seed Thread

Originally posted by sumnerd View Post
    Over the past few months, I've picked up several products from Vigilance Press (Six Gun, Chapter Black, BETA Men, Beacon City METAs, and a few of their Devilish Duos), and really like the setting, as it's got a number of characters I find interesting. I've also gotten a few ideas for some adventures those characters could be involved in. So I figured I start a thread to post those ideas. As I get around to writing this stuff out, I'll post the results here for you reading please, and/or feedback. Hopefully you guys will enjoy this stuff and get some sort of use out of it at some point.
    Pricking up my ears and eagerly awaiting the details...
    http://www.vigilancepress.com/
    Rogues, Rivals & Renegades for Mutants and Masterminds 3E
    Rogues, Rivals & Renegades Collection One in Print and PDF
    Vigilance Press at Drive Thru RPG

Comment

Re: Vigilance Press Plot Seed Thread

I ended up posting an example of one over on the Vigilance Press Facebook Page, although its for a character that hasn't even been published yet.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/204840727434/

I'll sit down at some point this week and flesh out the ideas I've got for BETA, and a few others, this week.

Comment

Working...
      X