Where are they now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are they now?

I've been looking at the Freedom City 2nd Edition book and I know that the 3e Version of it is coming soon which I'm super excited for. But If anyone could shed some light on this for me.

1. What are the CURRENT Freedom Leagues PL's? I find it hard to believe that captain Thunder M&M's version of Superman (Or Shazam either or) is only PL12 as per this 2nd edition Book, especially since he is supposed to be this worlds First line of defense against Omega.

2.Are all the Freedom League Villains still active? and if So Who is and who isn't?

3.Why is there so little information to be found dealing with Centurion? and if there is a wealth of it somewhere which books are they in? He barely shows up when talking about the freedom league, and I'm trying to figure out the connection between him, Protonik and Neutronik, if there is any mostly because it seems like M&M has 3 Superman Analogs and I just wanna figure out who is the top Dog among the 3 in Canon. Protonik, Centurion, and Captain Thunder.

Re: Where are they now?

Regarding 3, there's not much in the main book. However, many of books give some fleshing out. The Golden Age and Silver Age books are handy, and to a lesser extent the Iron Age. Many of Centurions foe are listed in Freedom's Most Wanted. Also, the Canada edition of Atlas of Earth Prime gives some details on the Centurion Sanctum.

Comment

Protonik is not in Freedomverse.

Some of the Freedom Leaguers make an appearance in Episode 2 of Emerald City Knights, and their writeups can be found there.
      [HR][/HR][URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/60-Kenseido-s-Menagerie"]Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters[/URL]

Comment

I didn't touch on those, because those had been answered over in the General forum, if I'm not mistaken.

Back to the Centurion, I believe the main reason is because he is fully intended to be potential backstory for a hero of the player's design or something the GM can use for adventure hooks. They give enough detail for you to have a general framework, then you can expand on that however you like. For example, maybe you want to play the Centurion's Chum, Ollie Johnson, who fell through a time warp to the modern day. You can't really do that if every single detail of the Centurion's past has already been catalogued. Or, rather, you can, but then there's the problem that future material released based on that would be incompatible to your campaign, and therefore useless to you.

Comment

Working...
        X