Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamemaster's Manual

Hello

one of my player is making a wrestler. Looking at the gamemaster's guide page 189 I see that Wrestling has an advantage called Improved Escape. But this advantage does not exist in the core rules and to be sure it was not a copy/paste error from the 2nd edition core rule or Mastermind's Manual I checked. In fact it appears in the latter in the Appendix II: M&M errata
    page 65 — Fighting Styles: Under Wrestling, “Improved Escape” should be “Improved Grapple”.
    So instead of a hidden Advantage I found an error corrected for the 2nd edition but still present in a 3rd book .
    Yeah, I can fly

Re: Gamemaster's Manual

Courtesy of this thread on the Lone Wolf Hero Lab forum:

Page 136, the Whale entry introduces an error that's not in the base 3E book:

A roughly 5--foot long humpback or sperm whale. For larger whales such as the blue whale, or smaller whales, adjust the ranks of Growth.
    That should be "50 foot".

Also, the Bat entry isn't right.

STR 5 STA 0 AGL 2 DEX 3 FGT 0 INT 5 AWE 2 PRE 3
    Powers: Flight 3 (16 MPH; Wings), Senses 2 (Accurate Hearing),
    Shrinking 12 (Permanent, Innate). Skills: Perception 4 (+6),
    Stealth 2 (+16). Offense: Init +2, Bite +0 (Close, Damage 5).
    Defenses: Dodge 8, Parry 6, Fortitude 0, Toughness 2, Will 2.
    Totals: Abilities 18 + Powers 30 + Advantages 0 + Skills 3 +
    Defenses 0 = Total 15 points.
    That's -24 points of abilities ((-5+2-3-5+2-3)*2) and should result in a Toughness of -2.
    [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
    [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Re: Gamemaster's Manual

For the Elemental entry in villain archetypes, I found two errors.

Awareness should be 3.

Cold Control - Ice Storm is 1 effect heavy. I suspect Impede Movement is supposed to be -1 rank and not -2, but I cannot confirm either way.
      'Carpe Denim' - Seize the Pants.

Comment

Working...
      X