Atlas of Earth Prime errata

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlas of Earth Prime errata

Here is the errata for the USA and Canada chapters, more as I find and compile them.

Cottonmouth: page 8. All his stats only come out to a PL 9, yet he is listed as PL 11.
    Steel City Justice: page 10. 2nd paragraph, last sentence, cuts off after this:
    along with many Gadget Guides, p
    with the remainder of the sentence bumped down making the sentence a mess.
    The Raven: page 13. Investigation total shown as (+110) instead of (+11).
    Big Thunder: page 19. Under Offense, Unarmed is listed twice. Dodge, Parry, and Toughness are all 12, yet he is listed as PL 10. Based on Defense total, should be Dodge 6, Parry 6, Toughness 14.
    Miss Canada: page 19. Sleight of Hand should be +3 total.
    Popogusso: page 23. Shadow Control array should be 31 points, as Shadow Bolt cost 28 points, with 3 alternate effects. Same Powers cost though.

Re: Atlas of Earth Prime errata

Originally posted by Psistrike View Post
    Here is the errata for the USA and Canada chapters, more as I find and compile them.

Cottonmouth: page 8. All his stats only come out to a PL 9, yet he is listed as PL 11.
    Steel City Justice: page 10. 2nd paragraph, last sentence, cuts off after this: with the remainder of the sentence bumped down making the sentence a mess.
    The Raven: page 13. Investigation total shown as (+110) instead of (+11).
    Big Thunder: page 19. Under Offense, Unarmed is listed twice. Dodge, Parry, and Toughness are all 12, yet he is listed as PL 10. Based on Defense total, should be Dodge 6, Parry 6, Toughness 14.
    Miss Canada: page 19. Sleight of Hand should be +3 total.
    Popogusso: page 23. Shadow Control array should be 31 points, as Shadow Bolt cost 28 points, with 3 alternate effects. Same Powers cost though.
    Disclaimer: I had no part in the writing process so maybe I'm off base.

I should point out it's really not unusual for setting characters to come in under their PL caps so those may or may not necessarily be errors.
    Builds by a Geek

GM of Geek's Freedom Comics:
    New Freedom Comics: Time of Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Nintendogeek01 View Post
      Disclaimer: I had no part in the writing process so maybe I'm off base.

I should point out it's really not unusual for setting characters to come in under their PL caps so those may or may not necessarily be errors.
      NPCs, by definition, are defined by those caps, though.
      [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
      [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Here is everything I found from Central America to Central Europe chapters.

• Churi-Inti: page 74. Stealth total should be +11.
        • Skjaldmeyjar: page 83. Offense line, Calling Lightning should be +8 (Ranged, Damage 12) instead of what is listed.
        • Countess Caret: page 114. Offense line, Initiative should be +13.
        • Eisenwachter (Or The Iron Watchman) entry: page118. Last sentence
        Not even his old his teammates
        Second his messes up sentence.

Edit: Everything from Eastern Europe to Sub-Saharan Africa chapters.

• Baroness Natasha Von Volkavia: page 126. All of her Abilities are off except STR and INT. STA should be 4, AGL 2, DEX 4, FGT 2, AWE 4, and PRE 7.
        • Dhampir: page 132. Enhanced Skills, Stealth should be (+4 ranks).
        • Iron Wolf: page 134. List 7 for Advantages cost, but only gives 6, with it cutting off with Luck,
        • Brodha Renbo: page 157. Red Aura [Enhanced Strength 12], yet list his STR with it active as only 11 [both in Abilities and under Offense in Unarmed], +10 over his base STR.
        • Ghosts of Tsavo: 1st paragraph, last sentence.
        They really should have listened too the legends.
        too should be to.
        • White Lioness: page 163. INT should be 5 based on skills plus Abilities cost total.
        • Vuurbroer: page 170. Under Offense, has Earth Bolt, should be Fire Bolt.

Edit: 3 more chapters and only one thing found for errata.

• Yeti: page 185. Based on Offense line and Skills total, he is missing Close Combat: Unarmed 3 [+10] skill.
        Last edited by Psistrike; 12-10-2016, 02:29 AM.

Comment

And last post here for me, everything from Australasia to the UNISON chapter I found.

Australian Spirit: page 208. Offense, Initiative should be +10.
          Glacier: page 221. Based on his skills, his INT should be 2 and AWE should be 1.
          Ice Person Survivor: page 222. Athletics skill missing 4 before (+9). Offense section, Cold Blast missing s in Blast.
          The Slayer: page 230. Ranged Combat skill doesn't list specialization.
          Princess Thetis: page 250. This skill
          ExpertiseL Earth Sciences
          L should be :
          Prince Telemachus: page 251. Persuasion skill missing 4 before (+5).
          Unison Agent, Unison Trooper equipment packages: page 258. Equipment point cost are way off unless they get huge discounts for them. If they don't get huge discounts for the equipment packages, then the Agent should cost 9 equipment points and the Trooper should cost 20 equipment points.
          Unison Solo: page 260. Equipment should be 10 ranks, plus 3 other points worth of Advantages are missing for it to be 20 points.
          Colonel Jennifer Ellis: page 260. Persuasion should be +12 total.
          East Africa entry: page 265.
          SHADOW's primary interest in rastern Africa
          Should be Eastern, easy typo to make.

Comment

p 175, the entry on Afghanistan, says "Darius I of Babylonia".

Darius I is Persian.

Comment

Working...
            X