X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hero High PDF errata

Caught a minor error on my first read through:
    Originally posted by Hero High, p. 19
    Example: Tommy Flex is exceedingly resilient.
    At 13 years old, his Stamina was already 1 (Base
    score of -1 +24 = 1, or 4 power points spent). At 16,
    Tommy’s Stamina base score naturally goes up to
    0, meaning he gains back 2 power points. Tommy
    can spend those points elsewhere or pump it back
    into Stamina to turn his 1 into a 2.
    Basic math tells me that the bolded number should be just 2, not 24.

Re: Hero High PDF errata

Less than 60 pages to go but here is what I've found so far, besides the one Marshall already noted.
    • page 28: Construct: Self-Repairing should say Every 10 rounds since the 1st rank of Regeneration on a construct [No Stamina] just allows them to heal like a living being.
    • page 111: Shadow Cat: Powers add up to 51 points, Total 76 points.
    • page 117: Paragon of Shadows: Under Combat section, Shadow Snare should be +10 to hit, not +12.

Edit: Just finished the book and here is the remaining errata I found.
    • page 123: Slow Shift: 4th sentence, 1st word:
    They characters
    they should be the.
    • page 140: Blue Bolt: paragraph 1, last sentence:
    She also told him to tell him
    second him should be her.
    • page 156: Storm King: Perception should be +4 total.
    • page 158: Burning Ghost entry: Paragraph 2, sentence 3: main should be maim.

Surprisingly little errata for a PDF book this size, good job to all at Green Ronin who edited it before it was released.
    Last edited by Psistrike; 07-13-2016, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Is this where we should put things that aren't rules errata but that might be out of date?

For example the comment that you need to be 30 to get the Soylent Green reference, or the suggestion that a foreign student might have survived the Rwandan genocide.

Comment

Can we take out or change the part of the Paragon of Shadow's entry that the bipeds are pink-skinned? Unless we're dealing with an alien planet or a very specific region of Earth there's no need for the continuing use of that description.

Comment

Another thing that may need to be updated, but this one is a toss-up depending on how loose the timeline is considered:

The part on p 122 about how older students are no longer forced to hide. The suggestions on how to transition a series. If we assume that be default Claremont has been "Supers only" since the last book that shouldn't apply to anyone attending the school in a contemporary timeframe.
          Last edited by SilvercatMoonpaw; 07-16-2016, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Actual typo this time, this one having been there since the original Hero High:

On the key for the Claremont map on p 135 it lists both the Leonard Fox Autotorium and Aaron Cage Gymnasium as 3F.

Comment

p 140, just above Blue Bolt's knee: "She also told him to tell him if he ever felt strange or experienced anything unusual."

I think that should be "her".

Comment

Originally posted by SilvercatMoonpaw View Post
                p 140, just above Blue Bolt's knee: "She also told him to tell him if he ever felt strange or experienced anything unusual."

I think that should be "her".
                Already noted that one in my post.

Comment

Mechanics sections on page 40 and page 83 refer to 'Charisma-based' skills. Should be 'Presence-based' for edition consistency.

Comment

Repeatedly, "grizzly" is used instead of "grisly" & "consular" instead of "counselor"

Will edit with page numbers

Comment

On Page 145 in Elflight's statblock, I see two problems.

Half-Elven Sight is listed as senses 3, however ultravision and 1 rank of extended are only 1 point apiece. This is just a minor typo as the cost is calculated correctly.

Half-Elven Traits is listed as immunity 2 (aging, sleep), limited to half-effect = 2 points both of those immunities are 1 point and half effect on both of them should make the power equal 1 point instead. Again her power point totals are calculated correctly so this is just a typo.
                      Last edited by Nintendogeek01; 08-06-2016, 02:44 PM.
                      Builds by a Geek

GM of Geek's Freedom Comics:
                      New Freedom Comics: Time of Crisis

Comment

As pointed out here, Untapped Potential says "you can increase a power by 3 ranks rather than 2", but in 3E, Extra Effort only allows you to increase a power by 1 rank with Extra Effort. This is likely a typo holdover from 2E.
                        [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
                        [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                        X