Superteam Handbook Errata
    • page 33, The Guardian, Complications, Prejudice:
    Because theyoften
    they and often are crammed together.
    • page 41, Enhanced Trait, 1st sentence:
    such as a “luck field” that provides allies a bonus to fefenses
    Should be defenses, easy typo to make.
    • page 43, The Shared Power Form, last paragraph:
    The combined form has a standard set of traits based on its available Power Points, which equal the total rank of the Summon effect x 5.
    Shouldn't this be the total rank of the Summon effect x 15 like the normal Summon power gives and which Combine gave in Power Profiles?
    • page 47, New Features, Cold Storage, 2nd sentence:
    Given the tropes of superhero stories, the cold storage may include cryogenic cham*bers capable or storing sick or injured people
    First or in sentence should be of.
    • page 49, A Team Of One? sidebar, Summon: Responsible should be Responsive.
    • page 62, Ephiphany: In the quote above her image, FOR and MEGALODON'S are mashed together like one word.
    • Epiphany, page 63, Skills: Stealth should be +6 total.
    • Hearth, page 65, Skills: Technology should be +9 total.
    • Matron, page 67: Based on Abilities cost total and Expertise total, her INT should be 4. Under Equipment her Sword is listed called a Heavy Pistol, but has Sword stats. The total cost for Defenses is off, either Parry should be 14 and the total is 16 points or at least 12 due to her Fighting and then total is only 14 points. Either puts her under 180 points by 6 or 8 points repectively.
    • The image on page 68 for Project Freedom is slightly pixilated, not sure if that is just on my end or a glitch in the PDF itself.
    • page 71, Lt. Colonel James Levitt: His Athletics skill should have a /+8. Fort should be 8/5.
    • The Hexorcist, page 77, Advantages: His Ultimate Effort [Sleight of Hand] has an extra h in Sleight.
    • Baron Blemish, page 85, Powers: Onyx Axe doesn't note it is Strength-Based, which might confuse some as to its Damage in the Offense section.
    • Seism, page 93: Under Skills Persuasion should be +3. Under Complications, Visions:
    Recently, Seism has begun to have uncontrollable vibrations.
    Either this should be uncontrollable visions or the Complications name makes no sense.
    • Shell, page 95, Skills: Persuasion should be +0 total.
    • Jessica Aaron, page 99: S at the end of Jessica, PL listed as 4 but should be 12 due to Dodge 9 and Toughness 14 with Lor Shield Belt and Defensive Roll 2.
    Last edited by Psistrike; 25th June 2019, 03:47 AM.

And here is the rest of the errata I found.

• Boss, page 101: DEX should be 4/1. Athletics should be +11/+8, Ranged Combat: Thrown should be +9/+6. Under Complications, Guilt, last sentence:
    and isn't sure if she survived.
    Shouldn't that be isn't sure if they survived.
    • Esbat, page 103, Skills: Intimidation should be +3 total.
    • Feedback, page 105, Skills: Persuasion should be +0 total.
    • Ignition, page 107, Powers: Gearhead says Limited to Computers, shouldn't that be Limited to Mechanics based on her Skills? And her Plasma Shield has what her Gearhead power should be for stats instead of Protection 7, Sustained.
    • page 111, Team Resources, 3rd paragraph, 2nd sentence:
    Constructed by ancient Preserver technolgoy
    g and 2nd o in technology reversed.
    • pages 115, Magna Blue, Kraken Guardian: Powers add up to 70 with what is listed. Total for it is 90 points.
    • page 117, Magna Green, Unicorn Guardian: Powers add up to 84 with what is listed. Total for it is 101 points.
    • page 119, Magna Pink, Dragon Guardian: Powers add up to 74 with what is listed. Total for it is 94 points.
    • Magna Red, page 121: Under Playing Manga Red it says she is 17 years old, but here under Age it states 16. Which is correct? Under Skills Deception should be +1 total. Phoenix Guardian: Powers add up to 78 with what is listed. Total for it is 91 points.
    • page 123, Magna Yellow, Griffon Guardian: Powers add up to 87 with what is listed. Total for it is 108 points.
    • Magna King, page 124, POWERS & ABILITIES: 1st paragraph, 2nd sentence: 2nd that after sword. 1st paragraph, last sentence: wield is mispelt weild. Powers add up to 152 total with what is listed. Total is 195 points.
    • Kid-Kid, page 133, Skills: Athletics should be -1 total.
    • The Witch, page 137: Acrobatics and Deception should be +6 total, Insight should be +11 total.
    • Francesca, page 145: Toughness should be 6 with Defensive Roll.
    • Lucille, page 147, Skills: Insight should be +2 and Persuasion should be +1.
    • Mobster Monkey, page 153: Based on Close Combat: Unarmed, Parry, and the cost for Abilities Fighting should be 4.
    • Jessie Baker, page 155: Under Powers & Abilities it is called I Know a Place power. But under Powers it is called I Have a Place. Please clarify which it is.
    • Lee Franks, page 159, Skills: Perception should be +6 total. Skills add up to 18 points, 36 ranks total. Advantages add up to 15 points. Same total.

Comment

Page 7, very end of the first sentence should read "publishers" (plural)

Comment

Page 79. Queen of Hearts has Healing (Self Only, Energizing), but the rules state that, for Energizing, you "cannot use Healing to eliminate your own fatigue", so the Energizing does nothing for her.
        [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
        [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Possibly limited to the PDF, page 165 doesn't have proper spacing for the page numbers for Shell and Skills, and on page 68, the image for Project Freedom is heavily pixelated.

[url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyBoots View Post
            Page 79. Queen of Hearts has Healing (Self Only, Energizing), but the rules state that, for Energizing, you "cannot use Healing to eliminate your own fatigue", so the Energizing does nothing for her.
            As noted under the Super-Team Handbook thread, the easiest fix is replacing Energizing with Restorative extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Psistrike View Post
              Here is the errata I've found so far.

Superteam Handbook Errata
              • Epiphany, page 63, Skills: Stealth should be +6 total.
              Actually Epiphany's Skills total is 3p over and Stealth is listed as 6(+9) even though AGI=0, so Stealth is likely a typo and should be zero, especially considering very few of the other UNIQUE members have Stealth and it doesn't really fit her personality.

• Hearth, page 65, Skills: Technology should be +9 total.
              Similarly, Hearth's Skills are 1p over and Technology is listed as 7(+7) even though INT=2, so Tech is likely to be 5(+7).

• Matron, page 67: Based on Abilities cost total and Expertise total, her INT should be 4. Under Equipment her Sword is listed called a Heavy Pistol, but has Sword stats. The total cost for Defenses is off, either Parry should be 14 and the total is 16 points or at least 12 due to her Fighting and then total is only 14 points. Either puts her under 180 points by 6 or 8 points repectively.
              All true. Also STA 4 is actually in a different font and Fortitude shouldn't be Immune.
              Last edited by JDRook; 30th July 2019, 08:19 AM.
              My old [URL="http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?p=743877#p743877"]Atomic Think Tank[/URL] thread
              My current character thread: [URL="https://roninarmy.com/threads/6194-The-Sound-of-My-Eyebeams-JDRook-s-builds-and-blather?p=233536&viewfull=1#post233536"]The Sound of my Eyebeams[/URL][URL="http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?p=743877#p743877"]
              [/URL]
              I will build characters in HeroLab for you! Send me [URL="https://www.fiverr.com/jdrook/transcribe-a-mutants-and-masterminds-pc-in-herolab?funnel=6e71f15f-207e-49f4-bf35-9ceb23b979a7"]your finished design[/URL] or even [URL="https://www.fiverr.com/jdrook/create-a-mutants-and-masterminds-pc-in-herolab?context=advanced_search&context_type=rating&funnel=2014103117123522519608360"]your original concept[/URL]!

Comment

Project Freedom

9th Airborne - Powers add up to 78p (1p short), Skills add up to 26p (4p short). Total adds up to 160p, so 5p short of the listed 165p

Fortress America - The Quirk "capped by Toughness Rank" on Impervious Toughness isn't really a Flaw since Impervious has no effect above the rank of the defense it modifies. Taking it away would not affect the function of the power. Therefore total is 1p over.

Queen of Hearts - Powers total is 18, not 20. Also only 25p of Advantages, not 26. Overall 3p under.

Weather Mistress - Powers total is 46p, not 45. Likely more Removable math confusion. Could be fixed by bumping Flight to 6, otherwise 1p under cost overall.

Outliers

Inside Man - Only 25 Skill ranks, not 30. 2.5p under total

Lady Diamond - 149p total, not 150. 1p under total

Parts Unknown - Advantsges is 21p, not 19. 2p over total.

Seism - No math issues, but Insight 2 seems low to go with Skill Mastery: Insight. May be a function of her newly implanted compassion.

My old [URL="http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?p=743877#p743877"]Atomic Think Tank[/URL] thread
                My current character thread: [URL="https://roninarmy.com/threads/6194-The-Sound-of-My-Eyebeams-JDRook-s-builds-and-blather?p=233536&viewfull=1#post233536"]The Sound of my Eyebeams[/URL][URL="http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?p=743877#p743877"]
                [/URL]
                I will build characters in HeroLab for you! Send me [URL="https://www.fiverr.com/jdrook/transcribe-a-mutants-and-masterminds-pc-in-herolab?funnel=6e71f15f-207e-49f4-bf35-9ceb23b979a7"]your finished design[/URL] or even [URL="https://www.fiverr.com/jdrook/create-a-mutants-and-masterminds-pc-in-herolab?context=advanced_search&context_type=rating&funnel=2014103117123522519608360"]your original concept[/URL]!

Comment

I would like to post the errata for my particular chapter (along with suggested fixes) on the official Mutants and Masterminds FB group, if the contributors are OK with that.

Comment

Hmm... issues quoting my own post. Anyhow, the two formatting errors I'd mentioned are still present in the file, Really hoping they fix that before print...

Side note, on release, the Hero Lab files were not present. Now, the character files are, although the new Advantages added for the file are rendered as Custom advantages rather than being implemented as new rules.

Comment

Originally posted by JDRook View Post
                      Project Freedom

9th Airborne - Powers add up to 78p (1p short), Skills add up to 26p (4p short). Total adds up to 160p, so 5p short of the listed 165p

Fortress America - The Quirk "capped by Toughness Rank" on Impervious Toughness isn't really a Flaw since Impervious has no effect above the rank of the defense it modifies. Taking it away would not affect the function of the power. Therefore total is 1p over.

Queen of Hearts - Powers total is 18, not 20. Also only 25p of Advantages, not 26. Overall 3p under.

Weather Mistress - Powers total is 46p, not 45. Likely more Removable math confusion. Could be fixed by bumping Flight to 6, otherwise 1p under cost overall.
                      And the following corrections (from the author):

Harriet Wainwright: The text states the Project Freedom members can spend a Hero Point from their Team Complications pool to invoke the benefits of her Inspire and/or Leadership advantages, but her character sheet doesn't list either; substitute her Guidance advantage for the reference to Leadership (and allow the benefits to stack with a PF hero spending his/her own HP to pull off a Heroic Feat); add Inspire to her advantages, raising her pp total to 102.

9th Airborne: Increase ranks in Equipment to 3 (15 pts) OR give him a rank of Well-Equipped, and add Favored Foe (power-armor wearing opponents) to Advantages, add Ranged Combat: Firearms 2 /+4 to Skills, add 2 ranks apiece to to Technology (10/+13) and Vehicles (8/+10) skills, which brings pp total to 165.

Fortress America: As noted, the listed Quirk on the character's Impervious Toughness is meaningless, since the power is already capped by Toughness Rank. The Quirk should be replaced with the Noticeable flaw-his physique becomes increasingly pumped-up as Fortress America resists attacks.

Under Powers and Abilities, the text indicates Fortress America has to use all 10 ranks of his Growth power (or none at all); that is not correct-the power is not listed with this Flaw and the point totals are correct without it.

Hexorcist: His Foul Magics array is neither Removable nor Dynamic (all but one slot are attack powers, and the teleport slot cannot be used with any of the others anyway); add one additional AE: Deep Shadow Passage: Teleport 4 (500 feet/16 miles, Extended, Portal, Extra Mass 4) to keep the point total for the array correct.

Queen of Hearts: Improvised Weapon ranks should be increased to 3, and add the enhanced feat Improved Smash under her "Off With Your Head" power-set; that gets her actual pp total to 165, Her healing power should have the Restorative extra, not Energizing (which cannot be a personal power, RAW).

Weather Mistress: As the character is currently 1 pp shy of 165, consider giving her the new advantage Variable Team Attack OR Increase Flight rank to 6 (120 MPH) to bring her up to the correct power point total.
                      Last edited by greycrusader; 13th September 2019, 08:14 AM.

Comment

While I originally believed the "Capped by Stamina Rank" Quirk on Fortress America's Impervious Toughness was an editorial error, I noticed that "Boss", the leader of the Upstarts, also has the same flaw listed (Boss can increase her Toughness rank via her listed array); pending confirmation by OmegaGirl (the M&M line editor), it may be that Impervious can be bought up to 2x Toughness rank, subject to PL limits. This would actually make sense, RAW, since it would allow characters to buy sufficient ranks to disregard attacks of up to their Toughness score, rather than only up to half of said trait.

That being said, my personal preference would be the proposed alternative where the results of any failed Toughness checks from attacks equal or less than ranks in Impervious are reduced one step (or even two, if the Damage rank is less than half-Impervious ranks); so no attack under this rank has an effect unless the Toughness save fails by 10 or more.

Comment

Originally posted by greycrusader View Post
                          While I originally believed the "Capped by Stamina Rank" Quirk on Fortress America's Impervious Toughness was an editorial error, I noticed that "Boss", the leader of the Upstarts, also has the same flaw listed (Boss can increase her Toughness rank via her listed array); pending confirmation by OmegaGirl (the M&M line editor), it may be that Impervious can be bought up to 2x Toughness rank, subject to PL limits. This would actually make sense, RAW, since it would allow characters to buy sufficient ranks to disregard attacks of up to their Toughness score, rather than only up to half of said trait.
                          I'd love to know what you hear on this subject: I always assumed that it would be limited to PL limits. If not, it would certainly make bulletproof characters (or vehicles, like tanks) easier to make, but it seems like it would be clearer to just make Impervious cost 2 points per rank. Your proposed alternative is an interesting compromise too, it could be worth a try.

[url=https://roninarmy.com/threads/6589-Builds-on-the-Sun]Builds on the Sun[/url]

Comment

Working...
                          X