Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I absolutely cannot find Naruto

Hi everyone!
    I'm new to the game, and to the forum, so i checked Roll Call for inspiration and to figure out how to make a character. I'm a huge Naruto fan and i absolutly can't find him anywhere. I mean you guys are super talented and i saw hundred of characters from the Simpson to Charmed, random DnD characters and almost every show i've ever seen, but no Naruto.I found that weird considering it's quite a popular show.
    Am i missing something? Thank you.

Re: I absolutely cannot find Naruto

Some second edition versions can be found here

Comment

Thank you! It helps a lot! Don't you find that odd that since 2005 nobody made a Naruto character!? They have a cool flavour to their power that can easily be used in a superhero game!

Comment

Originally posted by Princesse View Post
        Thank you! It helps a lot! Don't you find that odd that since 2005 nobody made a Naruto character!? They have a cool flavour to their power that can easily be used in a superhero game!
        Eh, the majority of builds people make are for superhero characters, and then after that, it's a matter of individual fandoms. FWIW, there was a 2E supplement, Mecha and Manga, that contained some additional rules and general flavor for using M&M with such a setting.

There is also a topic on the alternate boards, although he's building characters in his own continuity.
        [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
        [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Princesse View Post
          well, it's not actually him, but a few years back I made KyuKyuKyuKun, whom as I note below his flavor text, is basically a PL6 early Naruto (like, zabuza arc early). I used an area of effect version of the 'move object' power to model his shadow clones as opposed to the incredibly pricey summon. shouldn't be too hard to beef up per your needs. and don't be afraid to think outside the box. for example, the sexy/harem jutsus could be used as a stun-type affliction

you'd be surprised what players make subtle or not-so subtle expies in their original characters

Comment

Oh god i saw that thread it's legendary! Thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
            X