A Good Sign for Twenty-Nine...teen that is

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Sign for Twenty-Nine...teen that is

I noticed whilst rushing about for the holidays that the chain bookstores Barnes and Nobles AND Books-A-Million are carrying M&M books in stock. Both had the Basic Heroes Handbook and BAM had Freedom City.

Its been a LONG time (in my part of the world anyway) since M&M had shelf space at the chain stores.

Here's hoping that the future is bright for the World's Greatest Super Hero RPG!
    Say goodbye to gravity
    Say goodbye to death
    Say hello to eternity
    And live for every breath
    -The Wicker Man, Iron Maiden

Re: A Good Sign for Twenty-Nine...teen that is

Agreed. I wish that they still had the DC license, but at least we got four great DC books. I'm hoping for more sourcebooks, like maybe Fantasy or Sci-Fi or Pulp.

Comment

Re: A Good Sign for Twenty-Nine...teen that is

Originally posted by grimmshade View Post
      Agreed. I wish that they still had the DC license, but at least we got four great DC books. I'm hoping for more sourcebooks, like maybe Fantasy or Sci-Fi or Pulp.
      You don't really need the source book. The powers, skills, and advantages section of the Hero Handbook give you all that you need to make a fantasy character. Just set an appropriate power level (5? 6?) and go for it. You probably need to rename Technology to Use Device and Vehicle to "Riding" but that is just flavor, really.

Sure, a source book full of pre-existing spells is fun and "race packages". But it isn't necessary.

Comment

Working...
      X