X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samson
    started a topic Superteam Handbook!

Superteam Handbook!

Iím excited for this myself. The first time I heard/read out anything about it though was from the back of Rogues Gallery.

• greycrusader
    replied
    I deliberately did NOT read Davies WofF thread about Project Freedom until after my manuscript was completed and submitted. When I have a bit more free time, I may post ideas about how the two versions can be reconciled, as that campaign iteration is VERY worthwhile. I recommend anyone who likes the PF concept to check out Davies' posts on the team.

Queen of Hearts character sheet got slightly tweaked in editing, in part to fit the "easy to read" format used for the Super-Team Handbook. An earlier version of the power (called "Roar of the Crowd") was a bit different mechanically. So as to the version as written, I would say there are two options:

1) Consider the "Energizing" extra to be a mistake, and replace it with Restorative instead; OR

2) Allow a rules mod which is essentially a version of the Temporary flaw on Healing-after an hour, Queen of Hearts gets hit with one condition of Fatigue WORSE than was dispelled by her Healing-either Exhausted or Incapacitated.

I personally think option #2 is preferable, as it betters fits as a "peak human" Talent, pushing off Fatigue until it catches up with a vengeance.

All my best.

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied
    Oh, and how do you see Queen of Hearts's Second Wind working? She has Energizing Healing limited to herself, but Energizing can't be used on yourself due to the need for the Fatigue to go somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied
    Did you ever read the Davies game for Project Freedom? If so, how difficult was it to avoid incorporating parts of that canon into your work?

Leave a comment:

• greycrusader
    replied
    Hey, everyone-as the writer of the Project Freedom chapter of the Super-Team Handbook, I'm open to fielding any questions any of you may have about the team, individual characters, or adventure hooks/background info on the team.

I'll likely also be doing a few posts about (unofficial) material pertaining to the Project Freedom team which didn't make it into the book.

All my best!

Leave a comment:

• SignalGK
    replied
    Anyone know why this supplement was released without the herolab files? Is Green Ronin no longer supporting herolab with its new release material?

Leave a comment:

• MightyDavidson
    replied
    Got it last night and stayed up early into the morning reading it. Love all the teams but especially MagnaForce and the Shadow Knights. Not only an excellent Power Rangers homage but an excellent TMNT homage as well? Well done and bravo!

Leave a comment:

• Sharkface
    replied
    When it comes to UNIQUE on Anti-Earth here are my thoughts.

Avocat: Dead, with his powers the Tyranny Syndicate would not allow him to live, good or evil.

Blackberry: Normal if posh life for her personally but her knife would be in Syndicate hands.

El Rayo: Either Syndicate collaborator in Mexico who has a strained relationship with his parents due to his more manic style of evil or a member of the Courage Foundation who is trying to right the wrongs of his evil mother. I cannot really decide.

Epiphany: Syndicate collaborator

Hearth: Inactive and under observation by Mind-Master.

Matron: Member of the Courage Foundation and a bit more extremist than the usual.
    Last edited by Sharkface; 06-25-2019, 04:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RainOnTheSun
    replied
    I ordered it too. It'll take me a while to read through the whole thing, but I like what I'm reading so far. I'm already thinking about what UNIQUE is like on Anti-Earth.

Leave a comment:

• Voltron64
    replied
    The pdf is out now, and I am loving it.

And the Shadow Knights?

All I can say is I caught the Usagi Yojimbo reference.

Leave a comment:

• humble minion
    replied
    Originally posted by Sketchpad View Post

Any update on the book? Looking forward to using it in my campaign.
    I havenít heard anything (Iím not a green ronin insider or anything by the way, I only knew about the art thing because the posted it on the official green ronin twitter!)

Leave a comment:

• Sketchpad
    replied
    Originally posted by humble minion View Post

The art hadn't finished arriving as recently as last week. I suspect it'll be a while longer yet.
    Any update on the book? Looking forward to using it in my campaign.

Leave a comment:

• jmucchiello
    replied

The art hadn't finished arriving as recently as last week. I suspect it'll be a while longer yet.
    This implies it might not be available in print form before year's end. Certainly not before GenCon.

Leave a comment:

• Voltron64
    replied
    Honestly, I hope the Outliers have their own Expy/Ersatz of Danny the Street, who here could the benevolently rebellious offspring of X-Isle the Living City.

Leave a comment:

• Sketchpad
    replied

Bummer. Thanks for the head's up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X