Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Superteam Handbook!

Originally posted by Omega Girl View Post
    She had a life-changing experience. Whether or not that was tragic is a personal perspective.
    Well as long as she takes it out on Fear-Master, preferably on his face.

Comment

and the Red Group's preview is up. hits their vibe so well that my thought was "wasn't there a TV show with this general premise?"

Comment

Originally posted by Kreuzritter View Post
        and the Red Group's preview is up. hits their vibe so well that my thought was "wasn't there a TV show with this general premise?"
        Yes, it looks to be Leverage meets Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Comment

Really looking forward to this. Love when potential PC characters are "hard-wired" into the setting. (I've also liked how many NPCs in some of the books have been statted in such a way that they could be used as a starting PC of the appropriate power level; Tribal from Threat Reports comes to mind).

The Shadow Knights sound really interesting; I may be off base, but the description sounds like we're finally getting a Freedomverse TMNT analog/ pastiche. While arguably one of the most important creations of the "Iron Age", they're also one of the hardest to come up with a pastiche for without seeming derivative.

Comment

I will say without hesitation the Shadow Knights are a worthwhile homage, and do not read as derivative of the source material, or as mere "Captain Ersatzes"-their creator did fine work.

Though I'm still disappointed Omega Girl didn't see fit to honor the Dingbats of Danger Street instead, *SOB*-can't Jack Kirby's WORST hero team get any love?

All my best.

Comment

Is this book out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by VM99 View Post
                Is this book out yet?
                Nope. I suspect it'll be a few more weeks at least, possibly a couple of months.

Comment

Kinda hoping the Outliers are the player characters we saw in the beginner's guide

Comment

Any chance that we might see the preorder/PDF of this before the end of May?
                    DT Butchino | Writer, Designer, Illustrator | Sketchpad Studio
                    [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchpad View Post
                      Any chance that we might see the preorder/PDF of this before the end of May?
                      The art hadn't finished arriving as recently as last week. I suspect it'll be a while longer yet.

Comment

Originally posted by humble minion View Post

The art hadn't finished arriving as recently as last week. I suspect it'll be a while longer yet.
                        Bummer. Thanks for the head's up.
                        [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

Honestly, I hope the Outliers have their own Expy/Ersatz of Danny the Street, who here could the benevolently rebellious offspring of X-Isle the Living City.

Comment

This implies it might not be available in print form before year's end. Certainly not before GenCon.

Comment

Any update on the book? Looking forward to using it in my campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Sketchpad View Post

Any update on the book? Looking forward to using it in my campaign.
                                I havenít heard anything (Iím not a green ronin insider or anything by the way, I only knew about the art thing because the posted it on the official green ronin twitter!)

Comment

Working...
                                X