Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom City 3rd edition prints are shipping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom City 3rd edition prints are shipping!

How do I know what the thread title says? I got a nice surprise when I woke up today, my copy had come in the mail. Nice packaging designed to protect and not a ding or dent, love that new book smell.

Re: Freedom City 3rd edition prints are shipping!

So it's finally for sale? As in I can go to the Green Ronin site and order? The answer is yes and apparently they're trying to hose me on shipping costs. There is no effing way I'm paying $80 for a book that only costs around $40. Sadly Amazon and Chapters won't even acknowledge that the damn book has been released.
    Last edited by MightyDavidson; 17th January 2018, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MightyDavidson View Post
      So it's finally for sale? As in I can go to the Green Ronin site and order? The answer is yes and apparently they're trying to hose me on shipping costs. There is no effing way I'm paying $80 for a book that only costs around $40. Sadly Amazon and Chapters won't even acknowledge that the damn book has been released.
      Yeah full price and expensive shipping make it tough. Plus you pay $5 extra for the PDF.

A game publisher I like from the UK gives you the PDF for free when you pre-order/order (as do some others), plus their shipping from UK to US only costs $4 for a book.

Comment

Originally posted by BytomMan View Post
        Yeah full price and expensive shipping make it tough. Plus you pay $5 extra for the PDF.

A game publisher I like from the UK gives you the PDF for free when you pre-order/order (as do some others), plus their shipping from UK to US only costs $4 for a book.
        Fortunately a game store in a city near me was able to special order it for me. Still a bit pricy but their shipping costs are MUCH more reasonable.

Comment

I have it in my hands. I'm happy with it too.

Comment

Working...
          X