Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Superteam Handbook: The Epicurean Powers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superteam Handbook: The Epicurean Powers?

To my allies in the Mutants and Masterminds community,

I have recently obtained the Superteam Handbook, and I rather enjoy all of its contents. However, my favorite part has to be the section about the Outliers, which may be because I like Doom Patrol so much.
    However, my creativity is a tad stunted when it comes to one of this group’s enemies: the Epicurean. For those who haven’t read the book yet, the Epicurean is a Mimic archetype who gains superpowers based on what he eats and drinks. As I’ve said, my ideas for how to apply this power are limited. Here’s all the ideas I have so far:
    Carrots give him Darkvision.
    Protein gives him Enhanced Strength.
    Veggie Burgers give him the ability to summon imperfect copies of himself.
    Spicy food gives him fire-based powers.
    Fish gives him Swimming.
    Sugary things give him Super-Speed (likely with a Fades flaw, symbolizing a sugar crash!)
    Beans or cabbage give him flatulence powerful enough to level city blocks!

That’s about all I have so far. What could other foods and vitamins give him (Vitamin D, folic acid, etc.)?

I look forward to what you guys have to offer!

Drinking milk makes him grow.

Comment

Eating a bird could give him wings. Eating beef could let him increase mass. Drinking caffeine could give him super speed. Eating human brains could give him access to their memories.

You should post this on the Mutants & Masterminds subreddit. I bet you'd get a lot more responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipop View Post
        Eating a bird could give him wings. Eating beef could let him increase mass. Drinking caffeine could give him super speed. Eating human brains could give him access to their memories.

You should post this on the Mutants & Masterminds subreddit. I bet you'd get a lot more responses.
        I would be eternally grateful if you could point me in the direction to this subreddit, so that I can get even more great ideas! Thanks.

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/mutantsandmasterminds/
          [url=http://roninarmy.com/threads/996]My Builds[/url]

[b]Current games:[/b]
          [url=http://www.echoesofthemultiverse.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=839]The J.V. Team (GM)[/URL]

Comment

Sounds like Suneater from My Hero Academia. He literally grows part of the things he's eaten, a clam shell on his hand or back to fight and block with, octopus tentacles from his fingers to ensnare people, claws on his feet and wings on his back from chicken, buff arms or legs with hooves from beef.

Comment

(Just for fun) sunflower kernels make him glow

Comment

Working...
              X