Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any info on Deluxe/Revised Gamemaster's Guide?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any info on Deluxe/Revised Gamemaster's Guide?

Just wondering if GR has released any released any details or info on the Revised Gamemaster's Guide? Perusing Amazon and found it, with a release date of September.

https://www.amazon.com/Mutants-Maste...dp/1949160165/

We needed to do a new print run of the GMG anyway, and so the Green Ronin higher-ups were willing to let me tinker with it a little, add some additional villain and minion types, and add some adventures. Most of the book is still the same Gamemaster Guide you know and love, just with about 60 pages of new material.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Girl View Post
      We needed to do a new print run of the GMG anyway, and so the Green Ronin higher-ups were willing to let me tinker with it a little, add some additional villain and minion types, and add some adventures. Most of the book is still the same Gamemaster Guide you know and love, just with about 60 pages of new material.
      Thanks for the info.

Admittedly I was hoping for something in the way of a few new power extras etc (I still miss Independent, and something resembling Slow Fade) and maybe some fixes for stuff like Shrink and clarifications on Affliction. But you can't have everything, and a few extra villains etc are always handy...

Comment

I was hoping for some new options for running a game, like alternative Reputation rules, rules on Honorifics, maybe an alternate level system (or more options for awarding PLs), and maybe something along the lines of using Fortune from the Expanse.
        DT Butchino | Writer, Designer, Illustrator | Sketchpad Studio
        [url=http://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?manufacturers_id=648]Get VILLAINOUS with the Acts of Villainy Line for M&M3e.[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Girl View Post
          Thanks, Omega Girl! Sounds like just enough stuff to buy it! Who am I kidding, I'd be buying anyway, no doubt. Appreciate the new villain and minions, though in the GMG - that makes it pretty handy! 60 pages...nice!

Comment

Sounds interesting, if nothing else. I have a hardcopy of the first print run, so i'll probably pick up the pdf then.

Comment

Working...
            X