Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluxe Hero's Handbook reprint plz!

Hey there Green Ronin !

Old gamer here (read: I'm not to keen on PDFs)

I just registered to be able to ask this simple question : when will the Deluxe Hero's Handbook be reprinted?

Cause here in Canada it is nowhere to be found, unless you want to pay 75 $ and that is much too much for me

Thanks
    Last edited by meetpuppet; 06-10-2019, 04:11 PM.

New fan here. Ordered/ pre-paid the print book version from a local german RPG store about a week ago as a bday pesent for a pal. Myself I got lucky with a fair priced DCA Version but depending how the deluxe looks might get that too (although I think the dca plu s the basic hhbook get everthing covered fine).

Long story short: Will there be reprints? Or should I better get a refund from that store?

Comment

Originally posted by meetpuppet View Post
      Hey there Green Ronin !

Old gamer here (read: I'm not to keen on PDFs)

I just registered to be able to ask this simple question : when will the Deluxe Hero's Handbook be reprinted?

Cause here in Canada it is nowhere to be found, unless you want to pay 75 $ and that is much too much for me

Thanks
      I found someone selling their 10th anniversary edition pretty cheap on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mutants-Mas...cAAOSwSWRcvh3H

Dunno what the Canadian shipping on that would be, but it's a good price.

Comment

Originally posted by JetstreamGW View Post

I found someone selling their 10th anniversary edition pretty cheap on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mutants-Mas...cAAOSwSWRcvh3H

Dunno what the Canadian shipping on that would be, but it's a good price.
        Inspired me to check out European eBay. They only have a basic book for roughly converted 70$ - 80$ (incl. shipping). :P

edit: ok, not that bad as first thought. Changed the search perimeters. But still; with additional costs kind of mad priced.
        Last edited by Defend0r; 06-23-2019, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Defend0r View Post

Inspired me to check out European eBay. They only have a basic book for roughly converted 70$ - 80$ (incl. shipping). :P

edit: ok, not that bad as first thought. Changed the search perimeters. But still; with additional costs kind of mad priced.
          Finding good deals on eBay is a patience thing.

Comment

We just reprinted the book, it should be working it's way into distribution now.

Correction: will arrive in the warehouse in two weeks, and make it's way into distribution then. So, soon.(tm)
            Last edited by Fildrigar; 06-24-2019, 08:44 PM.
            ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
              We just reprinted the book, it should be working it's way into distribution now.

Correction: will arrive in the warehouse in two weeks, and make it's way into distribution then. So, soon.(tm)
              Awesome!

Comment

Hey,

Sorry to butt into this thread, but could we have an update for when the deluxe handbook will be up for sale again?
                I really want to purchase a physical copy for my boyfriend, and his birthday is coming up fairly soon.
                I'm okay with it arriving late, but it would be incredible to know when you'll be redistributing, as shipping will most likely take 8-10 days also.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

I am so confused.

It should be available now, but I don't see it in the online store. Let me investigate.
                  ALL HAIL THE SPAM-O-MATIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Fildrigar View Post
                    I am so confused.

It should be available now, but I don't see it in the online store. Let me investigate.
                    That would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                    X