Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Growth in a setting that does not have humans as a benchmark question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growth in a setting that does not have humans as a benchmark question.

I'm building a Transformer campaign that is set on Cybertron their homeworld before they were a civilization. My question is if the race is the primary one of the system should I give them growth as they are still large/huge/etc compared to humanity?

I do intend to have the Quintesson's in the system and they are smaller than the 'average' TFormer like Megatron/Optimus.

Thanks for any feedback!
    Last edited by chuckachu; 06-01-2019, 12:16 PM.

If you are saying that everyone is just normally size rank 1 normally. I would not give them growth. They will buy the strength anyway. I guess it depends on how much human scale stuff will exist in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckachu View Post
      I do intend to have the Quintesson's in the system and they are smaller than the 'average' TFormer like Megatron/Optimus.
      Note: Megatron and Optimus are consistently depicted as two among the tallest and massive transformers in robot mode, often towering over 'average' sized cybertronians.

Comment

That is a good thing to note...I think I'll just keep it as is then. Size scale is already complicated enough without trying to rebuild it on the fly.

Comment

Working...
        X