• Show
Clear All

• GrumpyOldAndy
    replied
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0fH4eHZ0yc
    oops this is a better video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLbkVanjHVU
    Leap between buildings.
    Last edited by GrumpyOldAndy; 4th June 2019, 04:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wheeljack
    replied
    Originally posted by JDRook View Post
    I once designed a gravity controller that only changed how things were drawn to himself or vice versa, which accidentally made for a Spidey-esque wall-crawling swinger that used gravity instead of weblines.
    In his original comic run, Booster Gold's secretary Trixie got a magnetic suit that did the same sort of thing.

Leave a comment:

• JDRook
    replied
    I once designed a gravity controller that only changed how things were drawn to himself or vice versa, which accidentally made for a Spidey-esque wall-crawling swinger that used gravity instead of weblines.

Leave a comment:

• jmucchiello
    replied
    Not for the lizard, but I suppose swinging could be used as a form of parkour.

Leave a comment:

• DasDom
    replied
    I'll definitly keep the tail-tongue-combo in mind if we ever do a toon game again^^

Leave a comment:

• jmucchiello
    replied
    He could have an exaggerated tail and swing with that. (Or a combination of tongue and tail. )

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyBoots
    replied
    Leaping and/or Gliding are decent lizard templates that give you similar mobility without adding straight Flight.

Having him swing by his tongue is considerably more silly, but could work. :-D

Leave a comment:

• DasDom
    started a topic Alternative Fluff for web-slinging

Alternative Fluff for web-slinging

I have to admit, I am a huge fan of spidey, so I wanted to create a similar character without copying him completly. I came up with the idea of El Lagarto, because going lizardstyle allowed for wallcrawling etc. to fit the hero. But I have NO idea for how to include web-swinging into the characterconcept (I find it way more intersting than flight). Any suggestions on how to fit it either to this concept, or for a different "Non-Spiderman-Spiderman"- concept I could use?
Working...
X