What is F.O.E.?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is F.O.E.?

I saw a mention of F.O.E. while reading Threat Report but a description of the group doesn't seem to be in that book. Can anybody tell me about them and where I might find out more about them?

Re: What is F.O.E.?

Fraternal Order of Evil is a crime syndicate. They are described in Emerald City. It is somewhat like a temp agency for criminals.
    "Reverting to name calling suggests you are defensive and therefore find my opinion valid," Spock, Into Darkness.

Comment

And they're one faction of what used to be the Chamber, the main reason why Emerald City has had so little super-crime before the Silver Storm.

Comment

Do not confuse them with the environmental organization! (They have children of members collecting pledges.)

Those members without children just steal cheques intended for the environmental organization. They couldn't have cashed them before ATMs...banks tend to hit the alarm system when criminals enter.

ETA: I am suddenly tickled by the idea of the shapeshifter going from door to door disguised as a Girl Scout or something ("Hi, I'm a Friend of the Forest") and collecting pledges for FOE, just by not telling them which FOE they mean. Or kids of villains... (What an awesome detail for a character writeup, the child of villains who becomes a hero... "And when I was seven, they had me go door to door collecting funds for some scam organization called FOE... Later I found out it was an association of supervillains, so one of my plans as a hero is to get back every pledge and return it." "What about those tax deductible donations?" "I'll give them to the Heart and Stroke Foundation.")
        Last edited by kipling; 05-16-2014, 11:03 AM.
        Some M&M stuff at my blog, [URL="http://jhmcmullen.blogspot.ca"][i]Iconic Energy[/i][/URL], but mostly [i]ICONS[/i]

Comment

Thanks for the assistance. I'll be heading to the game store this coming Wednesday, hopefully they'll have Emerald City there for me.

Comment

Working...
          X