A Very Punching For Justice Holiday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Punching For Justice Holiday

It has been a long while since a new episode of Punching For Justice went up, but we decided we wanted to get into the spirit of the season and record a holiday themed actual play.

As with the game session Steve Kenson gm'd for us, the players are using the Sentinels pre-gens, and this is the first PFJ actual play where I had the opportunity to be the game master.

The first of two parts is up at punchingforjustice.com, and should be showing up in iTunes shortly.
    Punching For Justice

Re: A Very Punching For Justice Holiday

Thank Rao!

I thought you guys were blasted to Apokolips. Welcome back & thanks for the holiday shot.
    [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/1243-My-Dream-House"]My Dream House[/URL]

Comment

Yeah, what happened to you guys? Why you no make episodes in so long?

Comment

Originally posted by Fire View Post
        Yeah, what happened to you guys? Why you no make episodes in so long?
        I went back to school at the beginning of the year, and finding time to do the necessary show prep and editing got a lot more difficult. We just fell out of the habit of doing regular recordings.
        Punching For Justice

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
          I went back to school at the beginning of the year, and finding time to do the necessary show prep and editing got a lot more difficult. We just fell out of the habit of doing regular recordings.
          Ahhhh school, the great time killer: All the work of a fulltime job, combined with the pay scale of the unemployed.
          “The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”

-Doctor Who

Comment

A lot of coal destined for Steelhead's stocking this year. Setting such a bad example for the kids
            Apprentice Mastermind:
            Assorted Builds: [url]https://calubrecht.us/mutantsAndMasterminds/miscreants.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by thaumonuclear View Post
              A lot of coal destined for Steelhead's stocking this year. Setting such a bad example for the kids
              I don't think he had much chance at being on the nice list to start with.

Thanks for listening.
              Punching For Justice

Comment

Really enjoyed the playful interplay between the players and can't wait to see where you go with this in the second half...

Comment

Originally posted by SignalGK View Post
                  Really enjoyed the playful interplay between the players and can't wait to see where you go with this in the second half...
                  I'm glad you enjoyed the 'cast. The second half will be up next week.
                  Punching For Justice

Comment

Happy Winter Gift Exchange Festival, every one!

The second half of the Very Punching For Justice Holiday Special is available.
                    Punching For Justice

Comment

Great podcast and a nice Christmas session - liked how you left the ending partially open-ended, the great verbal interplay between the players and your narrative focused GM style. Really enjoyed, thank you.

Comment

Awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
                        Punching For Justice

Comment

Working...
                        X