Is there an official release schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an official release schedule

I just got supernatural handbook, gadget guide, power profiles, and the whole set of DC universe. Are there more books coming out for this line? Where can I find out what is coming? What is the release schedule? I'd love to see more published adventures. Anyone know where I can find those? Third party is fine.

Re: Is there an official release schedule

The Cosmic Handbook and Freedom City 3e are coming. It is anyone's guess as to when.

I wouldn't count on seeing any adventures. They're poor sellers; as usually only the gm buys them. Check down in the Superpowered by M&M section for 3rd party publishers who might have adventures available.
    "Reverting to name calling suggests you are defensive and therefore find my opinion valid," Spock, Into Darkness.

Comment

"When it's done."

Comment

Soon™

Comment

Lately the only warning we get is when the pdf hits the store and pre-orders for the print books open.
          Apprentice Mastermind:
          Assorted Builds: [url]https://calubrecht.us/mutantsAndMasterminds/miscreants.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Fire View Post
            Is there an official release schedule
            Hahahahahahahahahaha, no. You must be new around here. Green Ronin's track record with release dates is so bad that they no longer give release dates until things are ready to go out the door. Earliest warning you'll get is when the PDF hits the digital shelf & pre-orders start being taken.
            “The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”

-Doctor Who

Comment

I'm good with the GR updates & releases. They're a small staff of dedicated producers churning out what they can when they can. They should probably take on more staff and I'm waiting for that, as well as prepping content for submission. They have high standards, higher than most shops, and I think it's worth waiting for.

You rush product, you get substandard books that aren't worth what you might pay for them. TSR & WoTC have made those mistakes, I'm hoping GR avoids them & gives us product well worth the anticipated desire.

"Rushin' is an odd language."
              [URL="http://roninarmy.com/threads/1243-My-Dream-House"]My Dream House[/URL]

Comment

TSR's last few years also had them operating under a strict "no play tests" policy. Which is kinda asinine for all sorts of reasons.

Comment

There's a whole series of third party material available now if you can't wait and you can pick up the PDF's from http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com (look under rule system > mutants and masterminds) - vigilance press have produced some excellent background books such as Black Chapter which always include adventure ideas, Misfit Studios better Mousetrap has just been released (primarily rule add on's but full of adventure ideas) - I'd also recommend The Algernon Files listing NPCs and adventure ideas but they are likely to be re-released in a different format in a couple months time so might be worth waiting for the re-release. If its specific adventures you want you can also pick up a whole selection of 2e adventures and then using the roll call thread or archives to find 3e stats for the characters - Time of Vengeance is still a must play for me personally.

Also notice you don't mention Emerald City or the Atlas series of PDF's in your list which you may want to get - though you may want to read the reviews first to make sure they match your taste.

Online it may be worth visiting the http://mutantsandmasterminds.com/cat...ds-adventures/ and the superseeds thread at http://www.rpg.net/columns/list-colu...ame=superseeds for adventure ideas?
                  Last edited by SignalGK; 11-22-2014, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SignalGK View Post
                    Time of Vengeance is still a must play for me personally.
                    Thank you!
                    Kind regards,
                    Prof. Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Creative Pit Boss at Ghost Show Press

https://www.facebook.com/GhostShowBoss/

Comment

Call it as I see it - there are some great adventures from 2e that just cry out to be played regardless of which version or game you play.

I must admit I don't understand why the 2e adventures aren't being bundled with a PDF of 3e character builds and the updated hero lab POR files to make them still relevant and playable to new 3e ref's. You could even sell the character updates as a separate package for say $1.99 for those of us who've already bought the adventures but now play 3e...

Comment

Working...
                      X