"Let's Get This Straight, You're The Sidekick!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Let's Get This Straight, You're The Sidekick!"

That was a heck of an ending! How many sessions did this game take?

Comment

Thankya, we were hoping it'd be memorable. It only ran 17 sessions in all I believe, including the unplanned oneshots where Fanboy's player was absent; though we started in in December of 2013 and just finished it this last Sunday so it seemed like it ran forever.

We have 2 more arcs planned in this setting that we're hoping will be even crazier than this one, I'll post them once we get going again if there's interest.

Comment

I am definitely interested, but I'm going to miss McCrow's antics. I'll sniff some paint in his memory!

Comment

His player's mentioned taking over the role of Stallone in the next game, so his antics will most likely continue in spirit.

Comment

Not sure how many people are interested in this, but after a lot of time and effort we've turned this series into a comic. If you're interested in seeing the adventures of McCrow and Friends re-imagined and hopefully further explored in comic form you can find us here:
            01001, Episode 1 of Rabble! in LINE WEBTOON. What happens when a bus full of weirdos, losers and psychopaths become the first, and only, superhumans in the world? Is there actually a hero among them, or will the power just go to their heads? Updates every Monday!

Comment

Working...
            X