Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Originally posted by Michuru81 View Post
    Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. It must be the same client. Either way, hooray familiarity and goodbye RA eating posts!
    yes it's phpBB which is what the old ATT used.

"Good joke. Everybody laughs. Roll on snare drum. Curtains." :-p
    I knew you'd get it but I didn't want Arkrite to feel left out ;}

Comment

Well, I'm registered there now. If needed I'll follow this game to a separate site because it's THIS game.

Comment

Ha! That's the one Arkrite sent me.

My first concern is whether or not flynn and Shock can see it at work. After that, what's everyone's thoughts on this one?

At the risk of being called a Slacker, I too, am home now and can't check until Monday.

As long as the meta-tags for the site say nothing like 'game' or 'rpg' the chances are minimal.

Comment

Well I've seen it.

I finally (thanks to an enterprising member) got to read the incident that caused all the hullaballoo on the boards and having given it a great deal of theought, I just can't be at the mercy of these mods any longer.

I'm already joined up at "Echoes of the multiverse" and if the game moves there, fantastic. If it stays here (since GR admins are seriously rethinking their decision to shut down the boards), then it's been fun and I enjoyed gaming with all of you.

Even if I don't get banned because of the PM I sent the mods (it was not profane, but I stated my opinion in no uncertain terms), I just can't support the kind of hypocrisy from the mods in this event. I'm logging out for the last time after this, so I'll see you on DA, EOTM or somewhere, but not here. If the game remains here Michy feel free to kill off Kas for dramatic effect, I wouldn't object.

Catch you on the flip side...I'm out.

~Drew

Comment

Honestly, I think Echoes of the Multiverse is the best home for us. I'm just hesitant to pull the trigger until I know everyone's good with it. Given that most of you play in other games, having a one-stop shop for all your gaming needs sounds like the best idea. Right now, I'm working on saving things and waiting to see if this option works for everyone.
            Armada Status

Comment

Sure, that does make sense.
              Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
              Crinoverse - Avengers
              Crinoverse - Young Avengers
              Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
              Crinoverse - Time After Time
              Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
              Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
              Extreme Unction

Comment

Echoes of the Multiverse works fine for me.

Honestly I'm not too bothered where we go, all options are equally workable for me. You guys and this game are the only part that matters to me here. I don't really have much to offer on the tech side of running or maintaining a site, though. Expenses and moderation maybe, although the latter only would really be needed if we'd open it up to people other than our group.

But like I said, EotM seems good.

I have to say I'm a little worried/disturbed about HnH's post previously. I honestly only came to these forums for this game so I don't really have an opinion on the mods/staff or behavior of people on the forums but things sound bad.
                Otso Karell, codenamed Ursa, on New Vindicators Academy of Europe.

Comment

I am happy to go along with the majority. As to the other games I am in we haven't decided whether we are staying, moving to Echoes or going elsewhere. But I don't have any problems with jumping between boards if that is how the cookie crumbles.

Comment

Good news for me. No issues getting to Echoes of the multiverse from work. I don't have the oubliette link handy so I can't check that one

Comment

Originally posted by McGuffin View Post
                      Echoes of the Multiverse works fine for me.

Honestly I'm not too bothered where we go, all options are equally workable for me. You guys and this game are the only part that matters to me here. I don't really have much to offer on the tech side of running or maintaining a site, though. Expenses and moderation maybe, although the latter only would really be needed if we'd open it up to people other than our group.

But like I said, EotM seems good.

I have to say I'm a little worried/disturbed about HnH's post previously. I honestly only came to these forums for this game so I don't really have an opinion on the mods/staff or behavior of people on the forums but things sound bad.
                      I'm not the most social of people here on the boards. I don't interact much with Jab or any of the people at the center of this situation. I blame the rift between editions. Most people play 3E at this point, which is like French to me now. Still, I saw the stuff going on and... in a way, I agree with Drew. "Do as I say, not as I do" isn't the best way to lead and the administration's knee-jerk response felt a bit like "I'm going to take my ball and go home". I want to play this game and not have to worry about someone else--someone I have zero interaction with--getting into a heated debate over which way to hang toilet paper (everyone knows it's over, not under) that results in me having to go into crisis mode and preserve what we have.

The biggest thing I was looking for when it seemed evident that these forums were closing, was stability. I'd rather not have to do this again, so finding a permanent residence is a must.

It seems like EotM is the best choice for that, so... unless anyone has an issues with that, I'm going to go ahead and start setting up shop over there.
                      Armada Status

Comment

Working...
                      X