Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New Vindicators Academy of Europe (OOC - Full)

Anyone else find it amusing that the guy(s) whose power is focused on swords immediately start fighting each other, presumably to ensure there is only one remaining?

Comment

Oh good... because one was so easy to deal with :~P

And weren't most of the evil PCs PL10?

... Maybe I ought to borrow Mjolnir from that one teacher and make that trip to Japan anyways!

Comment

Slight correction to a post

“I killed her... and her boyfriend will never care how sorry I truly am...”
        There, much better ;~)

Also, I still question the sanity of most of the people.
        Herta is reliable???

Obviously everybody else had a better go with her than Lex did!

Comment

Originally posted by Shock View Post
          Anyone else find it amusing that the guy(s) whose power is focused on swords immediately start fighting each other, presumably to ensure there is only one remaining?
          My intention was... Cleave is not quite right in the head. Dude pops into a strange place and sees two people who look just like him... He jumps to the conclusion that someone is trying to trick him. They're either shapeshifters or an illusion or something. Anyway you slice it (ba-dum-TSS!), it's not right by him and needs to be cut up, because why wouldn't that be his solution to most problems?

Originally posted by Arkrite View Post
          Oh good... because one was so easy to deal with :~P

And weren't most of the evil PCs PL10?

... Maybe I ought to borrow Mjolnir from that one teacher and make that trip to Japan anyways!
          Aye, but most are going to be one trick ponies. Hopefully, there will be a few decent fights in them, but nothing I don't think the group can't handle.

Originally posted by Arkrite View Post
          Also, I still question the sanity of most of the people.
          Herta is reliable???

Obviously everybody else had a better go with her than Lex did!
          Herta and Martin's importance boils down to one of the last things Martin Ehrlenmeyer did...

“You mentioned zat I, your Martin, met a much different fate on your vorld? Perhaps my doppelganger can be of some assistance.” Martin stopped and placed his hand on Tabitha’s stomach. For a moment, it was hard to tell where his appendage ended and her belly began.

Before Tabitha could finish gasping, Martin pulled his arm back. “Vhen you make it home, find your vorld’s Martin, and tell him zat zere is a message for him inside your daughter.”

Tabitha's dead, sure, but Katrina was there to witness that, and she's still alive.
          Armada Status

Comment

Spent 8pp to upgrade Otso. Checking the sheet, last time I did that was 2011. :P Changed Attack Focus (Melee) 2 to Attack 2 and Dodge Focus 2 to Defense 2. Added +2 to Reflex save and +1 to Will save. Added 2 ranks to Bluff and 2 ranks to Diplomacy.
            Otso Karell, codenamed Ursa, on New Vindicators Academy of Europe.

Comment

And yet the SRI have been keeping her locked up even when she could have proven Radu's claims much earlier. And that we're obviously the people Erudite wanted them to contact.
              Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
              Crinoverse - Avengers
              Crinoverse - Young Avengers
              Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
              Crinoverse - Time After Time
              Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
              Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
              Extreme Unction

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatic One View Post
                And yet the SRI have been keeping her locked up even when she could have proven Radu's claims much earlier. And that we're obviously the people Erudite wanted them to contact.
                Katrina has been afraid of screwing things up. She knew the truth about Laputa, and could have gotten word to everyone that Lacuna was just a kid wanting revenge on her brother, but if that doesn't happen, they don't go to Pandora, and if they don't go to Pandora, they don't know crap about the Armada.

So, let's say they wait until after Laputa and come forward. They give the intelligence over. Now there's no reason for Jack to go. If Jack doesn't go, who knows how the fight with Carlos and Carol goes? Maybe Katrina is offed. So, Martin Ehrlenmeyer frees Tabitha, who is fatally injured in the crash. She tells Radu about the New Vindicators--which doesn't make sense for seven more years, when the American school is founded, but that's it. Oh, and they go to the wrong school, but have no idea who they're looking for, or why. No one can tell anyone that Herta has something embedded in her genetic makeup.

Basically, time travel sucks.
                Armada Status

Comment

There can be only one!

Comment

Aye, but most are going to be one trick ponies. Hopefully, there will be a few decent fights in them, but nothing I don't think the group can't handle.
                    That and plenty will have low Will scores, making them vulnerable to BK and Imago...
                    Impeach the peach!

Completed Games:
                    Crinoverse - Avengers
                    Crinoverse - Young Avengers
                    Crinoverse - Bay City Sentinels
                    Crinoverse - Time After Time
                    Crinoverse - San Antonio Avengers
                    Crinoverse - Honnounji Academy
                    Extreme Unction

Comment

Originally posted by Enigmatic One View Post
                      That and plenty will have low Will scores, making them vulnerable to BK and Imago...
                      Ah...well that makes the rest of us feel so much better.

Comment

I'm not worried. Kas is just going to fly the whole ship into space anyway ;}

Comment

I'm not worried. Kas is just going to fly the whole ship into space anyway ;}
                          Well you know and I know that plan is going to go t*ts up in a heartbeat. Kas has about as much chance of pushing the Elpis into space as David does.

On the flip side, watching Kas get his ass handed to him as he tries should be amusing.

Comment

On a slight tangent, assuming their survival, Kas may have the pleasure of Violet looking to help fill out the ranks of the volunteers. The way I see it, Gus' admission that he loves his daughter being a superhero is going to have her looking more to play up that aspect of her life. I apologize in advance ;}

Comment

For reference to what David is talking about

Rebecca looked at David and shrugged. "It's the second time I've had that vision...craft or buildings of some sort tearing into our world through holes in the sky. It was like the end of the world."

Comment

Herta and Martin's importance boils down to one of the last things Martin Ehrlenmeyer did...
                                Oh, I agree. Martin and Herta are super important to the upcoming events.

I was commenting on the "reliable" comment in regards to Herta. I'm just amused by how Herta seems to be viewed significantly different by most characters than she would by, say, Vlad or Lex.
                                Around them she was bloodthirsty and possibly psychotic or insane. Around everybody else she seems to be playing the "woe is me" misunderstood victim.

Tricksy little hobbits.

Basically, time travel sucks.
                                But it can be a lot of fun when done right.
                                Just a word of advice, though, avoid the movie Looper. It's... bad, from a time travel perspective.

Spent 8pp to upgrade Otso. Checking the sheet, last time I did that was 2011. :P
                                I don't know what shocks me more. That it's been that long since you pumped some points into Otso...
                                Or that we've been playing even longer than that.
                                Holy smokes this game has been going a while, hasn't it? ;~)

I believe there was even a time where the game was set in the future.
                                And we still have a good section of the original players, and at least three of the original characters. Wild!

And the interesting thing I've noted is that the Kender is meddling. And not in an effort to amuse himself.

And Flynn hasn't screamed in terror even once yet! ;~)

Comment

Working...
                                X